forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lokamp
Why they just name the 10 finalists as winners, then? *wishful thinking :D :D :D :D*

@Tetsu: oh god, it's THAT one. Shame on Tomosuke and whoever contributed for the procastination of this commercial turd :s
Mimineko_old
ふう~、真打モードの検討もまさに真っ最中なのですが、全国大会用楽曲公募の審査もまさに最終局面!最終審査に非常に難航しています・・・。かなり頭を悩ませていますが、その分応募していただ皆様には重ね重ね感謝をお伝えしたいと思います!
I COULDN'T WAIT MORE
tetsutaro
The numbers are just arbitrarily named dude.

But hopefully they will choose more than the 5 they promised.
Mimineko_old

tetsutaro wrote:

The numbers are just arbitrarily named dude.

But hopefully they will choose more than the 5 they promised.
Plus Taiko no jin tachi
crystalsuicune
>inb4 Manco chooses the mediocre stuff over the gems.Again.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

tetsutaro wrote:

EDIT: @Lokamp: that's the squealing song. I hate it too because it is so f*cking hard as a 8.
The sequel is also 8 but is so calm and soothing and easy.
It's also a really easy 8 [EX] on jubeat. But then again almost everything in jubeat is easy lol
Coro

Lokamp wrote:

You mean めうめうぺったんたん!! ? That one, my friend, just became my most HATED song in the whole entire Bemani games franchise. Every single, lame music cliché you can hope to find in a random moe Anime OP can be found here, and each of them is more annoying than the previous one
Not sure if you can speak for everybody (maybe some Japanese players like it? maybe it's not THE most hated?) but yeah it is rather bland
crystalsuicune
I don't care much about those songs sooooo

Okometal's more denpa anyways
AxelHino

ALI PROJECT - Ai to Makoto *7 (Despite the banner, the song's actually J-POP)

pop'n music 10 HASHED BOX - autumn G *5

DDR MAX 2 Riyu Kosaka - CANDY♥ *8

Also,

beatmania IIDX 18 Resort Anthem Cream Puff - Mermaid girl *8 Oni by crystalsuicune, *8 Ura (since i can't make it hard enough to be a 9*) by me
Fixed the timing too
Lokamp
Hey Coro, I'm always speaking for myself, I sure don't want to represent anyone else ouside me lol
crystalsuicune
Thanks for the timing fix!8D
(Gaaahhh I always mess up with those)
tetsutaro
@crystal: Just so you know I also fixed the timing for Area 184 when I K-bombed it (184 combo heh)

@Coro: What is a common difficulty scheme for Taiko maps on BSS? Reply at the thread of Yuugao if you like kds for it

@Axel: update later, writing up the promotional material for the TTQ in Bahamut
AxelHino

crystalsuicune wrote:

Thanks for the timing fix!8D
(Gaaahhh I always mess up with those)
You're welcome :3
AxelHino

Just in case anybody wants to see me play
betawatcher

aquabluu wrote:

tetsutaro wrote:

EDIT: @Lokamp: that's the squealing song. I hate it too because it is so f*cking hard as a 8.
The sequel is also 8 but is so calm and soothing and easy.
It's also a really easy 8 [EX] on jubeat. But then again almost everything in jubeat is easy lol
I thought it was a hard 8... But I passed it already (along with some 10s already hurr)
tetsutaro
Concluding our discussion on this obnoxious song, we just have a mod request for it in Taiko Tension Queue.

Luckily he/she didn't specified any modders. @Coro would you? :D
Topic Starter
aquabluu

betawatcher wrote:

I thought it was a hard 8... But I passed it already (along with some 10s already hurr)
Alstroemeria [EX] is still my most favorite jubeat chart ever
tetsutaro
That mod I just received wanna make me face everything

It's OK if you missed the authentic part (still pretty stupid given I wrote a number of times in the description)
but NOT KNOWING OUENDAN (and not caring) is just wrong man.
Coro

tetsutaro wrote:

It's OK if you missed the authentic part (still pretty stupid given I wrote a number of times in the description)
whoa tetsu lots of people don't know about original ouendan and just play osu, osu has evolved into a completely new beast as well
it's fine if you want to emulate original ouendan style but you'll have to accept not many people will realize that you are doing it
crystalsuicune

tetsutaro wrote:

Also,what Coro said
Zekira

CoroQuetz wrote:

tetsutaro wrote:

whoa tetsu lots of people don't know about original ouendan and just play osu, osu has evolved into a completely new beast as well
it's fine if you want to emulate original ouendan style but you'll have to accept not many people will realize that you are doing it

tbh I agree with tetsu here.

You guys have no idea how much some of the other rhythm game communities are actually getting pissed off by a lot of people coming from the osu! community. Honestly, they're even worse than the people who say IIDX is an O2Jam ripoff.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
/random

Kurokotei

aquabluu wrote:

/random

WTF DAT E-AMUSEMENT CARD

WAAAAANT

Would be epic if it was real
tetsutaro
God that mod sank much harder on me than I thought.
I am washing it down with a heavy dose of Doctor Who: Worlds in Time and Plants v. Zombies Adventures.
(I feel such an asshole bugging Whovians into parties from the big episode thingy)
Not sure why but Puzzles Pirates is not attractive enough in this time.
AxelHino

dialgadu77 wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

/random

WTF DAT E-AMUSEMENT CARD

WAAAAANT

Would be epic if it was real
Can't you just print it as a sticker and paste it onto the card?
Coro
/random bemani

Any 573 time is a good 573 time for this image~
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

/random

*stares at blank key-card used for the main gate of our apartment*
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mimineko_old
why is there more Taka than the rest lol
Lokamp
In other news, today's osu announcement seems to hold an hidden message on its own...

As you can see, there are 6 digits on its release date number (2 for '13) which are divided in couples for 3 different numbers
One of these couples of numbers doesn't seem to hold the number 1 for no reason so let's just put here in count
13 + 05 + 19 put together equals to 37, but we have to subtract 17 since we previously added 17 some pages ago in this topic for some random shiz I don't even then multiply for 18 and divide it for 18 since there haven't been no new song for the Taiko arcade for such a long period

Now put the results together, connect them to the letters of the alphabet and you get...

SPOILER

If you're lookin' for me these days, I'll be buying some family-sized Whiskas packs
AxelHino

Mimineko wrote:

why is there more Taka than the rest lol
because takafaec
crystalsuicune
@lok
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

@Mimi
What Axel said
Takafaec best faec
Yuzeyun
takafaec for new donfaec
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Kurokotei
Hey, is anyone here has the piano score of Raison d'etre ~交差する宿命~ ?
AxelHino
Mimi has one iirc
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

ilu aqua

Spirites for osu!taiko pls
Mimineko_old

dialgadu77 wrote:

Hey, is anyone here has the piano score of Raison d'etre ~交差する宿命~ ?
It is really hard to play it perfect OTL
That baroque part

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdb2ny7epxvlptw
Mimineko_old
New Music:
火ノ舞 (Fire Dance)

And new blog updated (Website):
https://sites.google.com/site/mikakomus ... ufiredance
Mimineko_old
山本由貴子(やまもとゆきこ)|YMY(わいえむわい)
バンナムの猫叉 -- 2013-03-11 (月) 15:28:41

OMG I couldn't agree more LOL