forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
betawatcher

crystalsuicune wrote:

Dofus,Wakfu's prequel~

http://brotherhoodoftofuv2.tumblr.com/Dofus
Watch 'em here!
(I think the streams for Wakfu S1 also works,S2 not so much)
Wow i haven't heard cartoons in French for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time
crystalsuicune
tetsutaro
Too many words :(
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Holy crap this is going to take a while to read through. Definitely going onto the blog.
tetsutaro
【GM】ナイト・オブ・ナイツ / Night of Knights 9★ Oni
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydu5dv8od6b24 ... nights.osz

【GM】Bad Apple!! feat. nomico 6★ Muzukashii 8★ Oni
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu0cp26i89lx2 ... nomico.osz
AxelHino
oh wow 14 hours
Lokamp
... ok now HOW in the name of eff this guy managed to modify the PSP DX DLC files in order to play his own songs?!?

Zekira
Someone must have found the encryption via reverse engineering the DLC files, and made an editor for those.
Mimineko_old

Lokamp wrote:

... ok now HOW in the name of eff this guy managed to modify the PSP DX DLC files in order to play his own songs?!?

It doesn't look like jiro psp......
What is that?
Zekira
^ modified .EDAT files.
tetsutaro
Why would that guy modify the Tsukikage SASURAI part :(

Also I know none of them songs, which makes that less appealing

But yeah, maybe one day we can load Mimi songs in there (although the troll-scrolls might not work) yay
crystalsuicune
Only song I couldn't recognize was the 2nd one…prolly STULTI or that GFDM collab song,leaning towards the latter

SEED->That song I just mentioned->FRICKIN' OKOMETAL->Elemental Creation->3y3s

Huh that's weird,most custom maps of SEED I've seen maps the underlying percussiona in the middle part (in which LONG NOTES ERRYWHAR),this one didn't.Hmmm.

OKOME!OKOMEKOME!Thanks man,now the song's stuck in my head again :T

Funny how 3y3s was the last song,I thought it would be another Bemani Gakuen song lol
tetsutaro
Meanwhile

The cluster of the day is dkkdkd

レスポスタン
【Anime】

Jounetsu de Mune-atsu!
8★ custom Ura Oni

【Asian Pop】

Gwiyomi Song
3★ Kantan
5★ Futsuu 6★ Muzukashii 7★ Oni

One Pound Fish, Knife Song you guys are next hue
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Zekira wrote:

Someone must have found the encryption via reverse engineering the DLC files, and made an editor for those.
Holy shit
Imagine the possibilities o_o

EDIT: I think I found it. Will try playing around with it later~ ....wtf 200MB this is going to take a while.
http://ngumodhaxasty.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html
Mimineko_old

aquabluu wrote:

Zekira wrote:

Holy shit
Imagine the possibilities o_o

EDIT: I think I found it. Will try playing around with it later~ ....wtf 200MB this is going to take a while.
http://ngumodhaxasty.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-49.html
[無効な命令]
#DELAY ??
#SECTION
#BRANCHSTART ?, X, Y
#BRANCHEND
#N / #E / #M
#LEVELHOLD
#BMSCROLL
#HBSCROLL

Sad face
AxelHino
Wow, there's actually something to talk about.
Looks pretty awesome. Not trying it out though. Seems like it'll be hard for me
crystalsuicune
IDK how to map using just code (since I map along the rhythm,I can't just visualize it in my head and transcribe it out)
So count me out as well :<
Topic Starter
aquabluu
It doesn't allow for much room in terms of creativity if you convert a .tja to .edat (you can't even change song title), but the basic stuff can be configured, and a few more things can be done too if you know how to alter the hex.

The first thing on my to-do list if I download the hack are Music Revolver and Marble Heart so it -should- be straightforward.
Mimineko_old

aquabluu wrote:

It doesn't allow for much room in terms of creativity if you convert a .tja to .edat (you can't even change song title), but the basic stuff can be configured, and a few more things can be done too if you know how to alter the hex.

The first thing on my to-do list if I download the hack are Music Revolver and Marble Heart so it -should- be straightforward.
music revolver on PSP WOHOOO~
Btw why don't you just play tja PSP?
Topic Starter
aquabluu
The hit window just isn't the same orz
Zekira
And it doesn't feel authentic.

Modifying the in-game files aren't, either.

drumroll hacks are totally legit though
Topic Starter
aquabluu
delicious, delicious scoregrinding
crystalsuicune

What am I doing

I'm supposed to be doing my schoolwork what am I doing

28-Manco combo get
tetsutaro
Random: Eh the posting time is eaten, only leaving "about xxx ago"

So wake up thread
crystalsuicune
Is it me or is this place quieter after the move
AxelHino
hm? imo i think it's the same
AxelHino

絹 老人 (idk how to read this orz. just put it as Aku Sho in the meantime) - Koi X Kou *8

Kiyommy+Seiya - Pink Rose *7

MAKI@TOGO.BAND - Knock Out Regrets *8

TOMOSUKE - Gamelan de Couple *8
(horrible banner resizing, i know)
Liu Feng - Mei Li De Jia Xiang *8

Shoko Nakagawa - Sorairo Days *6
Topic Starter
aquabluu

crystalsuicune wrote:

Well not everyone would be immediately notified about the new location of the thread lol
AxelHino

aquabluu wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

Well not everyone would be immediately notified about the new location of the thread lol
i wonder if there's anybody who thought the thread was deleted
crystalsuicune
Well it won't matter much if you access the thread via bookmarks or whatever,since it uses the same url as before
tetsutaro
^ Because the link depends on the thread number but not the board number.

Random: What ppl are requesting through the @taiko_team Twitter
  1. Revive Hikari no Kanata e yesssssss do it with the Uras
  2. Ability to play Omote and Ura diffs at the same time in 2P game (currently only both Omote or both Ura)
  3. Touhou songs
  4. Meringue Megurine Luka songs
betawatcher
I love Arachne's chart! Given that it was on RB, it seems just perfect to put in a Taiko game...

aquabluu wrote:

YESPLEASE

I don't have a PSP though :(

tetsutaro wrote:

Ability to play Omote and Ura diffs at the same time in 2P game (currently only both Omote or both Ura)
Is this even possible? I'm sure they didn't allow both omote and ura cos some songs have different music for omote and ura
OzzyOzrock
oh this moved lol

hi
Yuzeyun
posting in page 1919
tetsutaro
@beta: they were just requesting for this.

By the way now Taiko has eliminated the "green Ura" completely with the revival of Senpuu no Mai, splitting it into Heaven/Earth
Long version Uras was separated from their Omotes since Fuuun! Bachio Sensei in PSPDX
Topic Starter
aquabluu

OzzyOzrock wrote:

oh this moved lol

hi
hi Ozzy :3
Lokamp
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2013 ... .html#more

'cause this is FILLEEEER! Filler Nights
The new arcade dojo is neat, but i've never cared less about Taiko

*crotch-grab*
*goes to sleep*
tetsutaro
Basically:
1. More ranks! The X級 X段 and more are to be added, expected to feature charts towards both directions (KFM charts and also the really hellish charts)
2. Complete redesign to look nothing like normal play (except obvious aspects like Don-chan and the notes)
3. Evolving outfit as unlock! Changes appearance as you progress

So it is amazing actually to me
Lokamp
Amazing yes, but still that's for whoever can touch the newer arcades... which is not my case lol
tetsutaro
Oh yeah *bigfrown*
show more