forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
crystalsuicune

CoroQuetz wrote:

The arcade I call my local one is a 5 min walk away. There's also an arcade 5 min away from my college. It's just that they both don't have Taiko 14, or IIDX etc. To play those I have to purposely travel further, that's all.

@crystal I have no idea what you're talking about.
Nah that's OK I don't blame ya.

Search "Blink" on youtube,you can thank me later
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2012 ... .html#more
Today's update is the April DLCs for PSPIIDX!

【J-POP】
-¥150-
365日のラブストーリー。
愛は勝つ

【アニメ】
-¥150-
Switch On! 「仮面ライダーフォーゼ」より
もってけ!セーラーふく 「らき☆すた」より

【ゲームミュージック】
-無料-
Naked Glow 「R4 ‐RIDGE RACER TYPE4‐」より

【ナムコオリジナル】
-¥150-
花漾 ~Flourishing Blossoms~

They'll be available for downloading on April 12th!
Zekira
Hmmm...

Alright fine, I got this, I guess.
Coro
@crystal Still don't get what the Weeping Angels have to do with my avatar.
anongos
They're finally rolling out Flourishing Blossoms. Yay.

And boy do I love this week. Everyone else is gone to Canada and I'm the only one left home. Needless to say, it's fucking amazing. So peaceful and quiet and nobody to bother me at all.
crystalsuicune

CoroQuetz wrote:

@crystal Still don't get what the Weeping Angels have to do with my avatar.
The texture,I think.It does kinda make it look like a statue

@anongos Man lucky you,I'm stuck at home with plenty of stuff to study QAQ
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Flourishing Blossoms, huh? Well that's something nice to look forward to.

Oh yeah, '花漾' is pronounced 'Kayou', not 'Hanayou'.
Lokamp
It looks like we will have another new J-Pop song too. Anyway,

Seriously, the jazzy Kayou comes first :P
crystalsuicune
>Implying tht we care about J-POP in Taiko

Coro
> Kurenai
> Punishment
Occasionally we do :3
Zekira
RINDA RINDAAAAAAAAAAAA
RINDA RINDA RINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RINDA RINDAAAAAAAAAAAA
RINDA RINDA RINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If anything, they should revive GLAMOROUS SKY >:( Or put in some of the popular J-POP songs that Taiko missed out on too. They can start by plucking out every song that Ouendan used.
anongos
I never cared about the J-POP genre with the exception of Punishment and Galaxy Express 999.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Zekira wrote:

If anything, they should revive GLAMOROUS SKY >:( Or put in some of the popular J-POP songs that Taiko missed out on too. They can start by plucking out every song that Ouendan used.
ftw
betawatcher
I only go to J-POP section for punishment now. =3= (maybe i'll try to improve on 366日 if i feel like it... one day)
Topic Starter
aquabluu
J-Pop for me is Punishment, Kurenai, Glamorous Sky, and maybe a few random ones here and there that I feel like grinding for accuracy (Hero, Victory, Egao ni Kanpai etc)

EDIT: Guys TT forum is borked again orz
crystalsuicune
Oh bloody hell,again?!!

If we can figure out how to back-up+reupload everything in the forums,I think we might need to change hosts in the future.
Namely one that's more stable (and isn't blocked by school firewalls) than the one we currently use
nemoma_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

Oh bloody hell,again?!!

If we can figure out how to back-up+reupload everything in the forums,I think we might need to change hosts in the future.
Namely one that's more stable (and isn't blocked by school firewalls) than the one we currently use

http://pastebin.com/bKFNHQcG

Because of this problem, again.

I'm currently contacting the host for whatever details that they think my site has overloaded, since I removed pretty much everything on April 4.
betawatcher
Offtopic: I need more Parquets stuff to listen to XD
nemoma_old
Oh yeah, I do have the forum backups, so in the unlucky chance of switching hosts, all your data will not be lost.

crystalsuicune
Cool beans

Maybe we can change hosts this time?
And BTW,how updated is the backup?
nemoma_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

Cool beans

Maybe we can change hosts this time?
And BTW,how updated is the backup?
Yeah, I WILL switch hosts. So the downtime will maintain a bit more, and the domain name MAY need to be changed.

The backup is the most current version, up until today's blockage, because I go to the control panel and directly pulled the entire database out.
crystalsuicune
OK got it,take your time
AxelHino

betawatcher wrote:

Tsubomi gogogo
Zekira

betawatcher wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't find any of the other albums though aside from Parabola, due to copyright issues basically shooting down every trace of the old albums

I heard hummingbird is the best album of Parquets so far. Over at my Share EX2, my download of that is stuck at 99.8% >_>
betawatcher

Zekira wrote:

betawatcher wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't find any of the other albums though aside from Parabola, due to copyright issues basically shooting down every trace of the old albums

I heard hummingbird is the best album of Parquets so far. Over at my Share EX2, my download of that is stuck at 99.8% >_>
I got the Parabola album too. Yeah, I was wondering why there were mentions of Parquets' albums Hummingbird & Circle, but no download links at all. Which is very weird in this day and age :-/

@Axel Tsubomi is in the album :D (I actually downloaded this album just to get the long version of Parabola, didn't expect so many good songs...)

And suddenly the Shishamo avatar becomes so much more relevant
Zekira
And suddenly the Shishamo avatar becomes so much more relevant
Oh you.

And if you look at FB now, beta is currently spazzing out too there lol :D
nemoma_old
They unblocked the HTTP access, now taikotime.cc is accessible.

Though I need to prepare for host change, so yeah.

As of now, use the original one, I'll do a "forum SQL Backup" now.

See : http://taikotime.co.cc/viewthread.php?t ... highlight=
crystalsuicune
At least it's back 8D

Oh and…
YO THREAD WAKE UP
Topic Starter
aquabluu
*wakes up and randomly talks*

blahblahblahblahblahTaikoblahblahblahblahblah
anongos
*wakes up*

*chirp chirp*

Okay

*goes back to sleep*
Lokamp
Blah blah blah, Taiko stuff, blah.
Blah blah, slow countdown, blah.
Bla bla bla blah?
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
crystalsuicune
ITT YGOTAS

Rhythm games on motorcycles?
Zekira
...you're all having a withdrawal syndrome, are you...
betawatcher
Withdrawal syndrome?
anongos

crystalsuicune wrote:

ITT YGOTAS

Rhythm games on motorcycles?
FUCK YEAH

I PLAY MY TOUR GUIDE OF THE SEVEN ISLANDS
(Nobody will get this joke. I'm sure of it.)
betawatcher
Now that i think of it, I haven't continued watching YGOTAS for a loooong time now... This thing actually made me revisit the real Yu-Gi-Oh series even if it were only cos of Thiefshipping *shot*
AxelHino
This is boring... *eats dinner*
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Zekira wrote:

Until we can figure out what's for April 12th that is :P Also, Kayou. Do want :D
Coro
Anyways, in other news, I mentioned a Singapore Taiko tourney right~
http://www.taikodojo.net/t400-taiko-war ... urney-2012
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

Zekira wrote:

Until we can figure out what's for April 12th that is :P Also, Kayou. Do want :D
IDK,if their twitter is to be believed,seems like they're hinting towards a second online update for AC15

LINCLE KIN-*dragged off*
show more