forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
aquabluu

Lokamp wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

HOLY FUCK SWEET LAY HAS A LONG VERSION
And I've already already written its lyrics on the TT blog! Check them before posting. I've also published Ai no Theme's long version lyrics...
Ah, Ai no Theme...I wanted to 'republish' it like I did with Cycle of Rebirth since this is no minor change, by bringing it up to the first post.
Zekira

betawatcher wrote:

Really, somebody please tell me how to download the full combo ost from the Chinese website T^T
I remember clicking the rightmost of the 3 buttons, iirc
betawatcher
@Zekira

Uhh. -__-;
Zekira
Well I don't know one of those buttons worked for me

Wait lemme check again
Zekira
My bad, it's the 4th button, the one to the right of the VIP button one
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2012 ... .html#more

Today's update is about 3Q-B4U-AC00!

Not sure if there's anything hidden in the source code though
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Nothing in source code. Writing now~
AxelHino
B4U
Lol crystal you and your Bemani references...
Topic Starter
aquabluu
lol the idea for 3Q-4U came to Masako in a dream
crystalsuicune

AxelHino wrote:

B4U
Lol crystal you and your Bemani references...
No shit Sherlock

At least I didn't follow up with a Thank You for Playing reference
anongos
In hindsight, you should've, considering the message that 3Q-4U-AC00 is supposed to give.
nemoma_old
I'm currently uploading the FullCombo soundtrack downloaded from 115 link to MF.
When I'm done, I'll post the link at the TaikoTime Forums.
AxelHino
That's great nemoma, thanks. :D Good thing I haven't downloaded it yet :P
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I have (and what a painful two and a half hours it was). Oh well, time to manually convert each file to mp3 format.....ahahahaha *groan*
nemoma_old

AxelHino wrote:

That's great nemoma, thanks. :D Good thing I haven't downloaded it yet :P

And I'm done, link posted over @ taikotime forum discussion thread.
crystalsuicune

aquabluu wrote:

I have (and what a painful two and a half hours it was). Oh well, time to manually convert each file to mp3 format.....ahahahaha *groan*
Hey the second heav-errrrr link I posted had the files as mp3s
betawatcher
@nemoma Yaaay thanks~~~
Topic Starter
aquabluu

crystalsuicune wrote:

aquabluu wrote:

Hey the second heav-errrrr link I posted had the files as mp3s
350MB from a Chinese server? That'd take me a whole night to finish....although the convenience is much appreciated I admit.
crystalsuicune
Depends on when you start DLing I think.
The speed's higher during the morning (like 7-something or so) so maybe you can start by then.
At least that's what I did.An average of 100-something kbps on wifi,notbad.jpg

Or you can just use nemoma's MF links but IDK whether it's the wma or mp3 version
AxelHino
^ I can't even pass 10kbps QAQ
nemoma_old

crystalsuicune wrote:

Depends on when you start DLing I think.
The speed's higher during the morning (like 7-something or so) so maybe you can start by then.
At least that's what I did.An average of 100-something kbps on wifi,notbad.jpg

Or you can just use nemoma's MF links but IDK whether it's the wma or mp3 version
It's the MP3 version, from your later link.
split into 2 parts because MF not accepting 200MB+ files.
betawatcher
Yay~ (listening to the ost now) Now that I'm properly listening to Taiko 0 songs, they sound really nice... never realized MATSURI D/A sounded so awesome lol

Offtopic: The torrent for PnM 12 FINALLY finished... Some really nice songs... spent my time playing the songs, will do the unlocks later. But do Cools exist in this game?

I still can't pass CURUS ;A; And with regular 3/4 note clusters especially towards the end, there's NO WAY sayonara heaven could be a level 23... >__>
anongos
So is this second link the same as the first in terms of quality?
betawatcher
@anongos I'm not sure since I don't have the 1st link to compare to, but an average song is ~4MB. Quality is good.

EDIT: I want a long version of Nagisa no Andromeda D:
Zekira
Offtopic: The torrent for PnM 12 FINALLY finished... Some really nice songs... spent my time playing the songs, will do the unlocks later. But do Cools exist in this game?
Yes they do, derp how can you not figure out how to turn it on, it's just the same as PnMCS14...
arien666
betawatcher

Zekira wrote:

Yes they do, derp how can you not figure out how to turn it on, it's just the same as PnMCS14...
Wait what

I didn't see the option to turn on Cool in Free Mode like in PnM14... the only options in PnM12 in Free Mode were Music select, button select & character select...

EDIT: is there a beatmap of omoi o te ni negai o komete? I can't believe I only realized the existence of the song after I listened to it in the OST...
Zekira
Oh Free Mode, IDK I really just remember playing Arcade Mode with Cool ON

Actually IDR anymore, but I am positive that Cool exists in 12, I even remember playing Chase! Chase! Chase! EX on slow mo on Training Mode...

@arken: you're VERY LATE lol we already saw that ever since the day it came out XD I'm using it as the main references
betawatcher
Ahhh... I just have to try out training mode then for the Cools. (I like playing in Free Mode cos the highscores are stored there...)

Oh! Now that I think of it, i haven't even touched training mode yet... I should give it a try for the songs where I get the notes confused so easily (like sayonara heaven haha)
arien666

Zekira wrote:

@arken: you're VERY LATE lol we already saw that ever since the day it came out XD I'm using it as the main references
lulz!

meow
Zekira
Oooo :D
arien666

Zekira wrote:

Oooo :D
BTW, Oni diffs are approval diffs orz
betawatcher
wait where do i get ao no senritsu ura map
Zekira
arken hasn't submitted it yet
anongos

betawatcher wrote:

wait where do i get ao no senritsu ura map
I already mapped the Ura chart. It's somewhere here, a few pages past the time when I put up Toryu.
arien666

BTW, TaikOsu for 'Senritsu' is too hard imo >3<
betawatcher

anongos wrote:

I already mapped the Ura chart. It's somewhere here, a few pages past the time when I put up Toryu.
OK... now where do I start searching XD
arien666
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/47191

Pastel Dream BSS Link desu

meow :3
Zekira
BTW, TaikOsu for 'Senritsu' is too hard imo >3<
Don't force it, seriously. It's really gonna come out ugly since Senritsu is too dense for what the music actually offers
crystalsuicune
Heck,it's quite difficult to find taiko charts that translates well to osu! standard
show more