forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
AxelHino
That's april only right?
betawatcher

anongos wrote:

Fuck burnout.
god i hate this stupid skill barrier D:< doesn't help that the lvl 22-24 songs on PnM 14 suck. I have no motivation to play them at all... lucky psp owners with the crazy number of songs.
AxelHino
Actually PS2 has more songs than PSP does. (Minus the DLC)

Oh, and try Shamshir no Mai [N 23] (If you unlocked it) That's the first 23 I cleared :3
betawatcher

AxelHino wrote:

Actually PS2 has more songs than PSP does. (Minus the DLC)

Oh, and try Shamshir no Mai [N 23] (If you unlocked it) That's the first 23 I cleared :3
But PSP has the nice new songs... (i wanna play more of zektbach's songs. and dormir. or anything tomosuke in general. D:) I haven't unlocked shamshir no mai yet. Still halfway unlocking the songs in the arcade mode. It's not like I haven't passed a single level 22-24 actually. In fact I passed level 24 & another Hyper level 23 song yesterday... It's just that I don't seem to be improving for the songs I'm trying to pass. :-T
AxelHino
^ Don't worry, I still can't pass V xD. My objective should be Rapunzel [H]. Those chords are tough :/
anongos

AxelHino wrote:

That's april only right?
April? No, March.

You're one month ahead, pal.

So, does it work?
Lokamp

crystalsuicune wrote:

http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2012/03/post_287.html#more

Today's update is about Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu (inb4 Lokamp RAEG)
Nyeh, I can live with that. It was the last 10th anniversary special song left over to cover, I should have espected it someday.
Luckilly Toryu is nicey enough to pass over another unuseless blog update, so... gah.

I'm more altered for the lastest Pop'n package. Of all the songs Be4you ever made, WHY Konmai must pick the ugliest one? -_-*
AxelHino
Hngh? I thought the last one was March. Whatevers then.
I haven't downloaded it yet. I'll wait until I get a hold of my laptop/PC.
Zekira
@Axel: the last one was March. This next one is March also.
AxelHino

Lokamp wrote:

crystalsuicune wrote:

http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2012/03/post_287.html#more

Today's update is about Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu (inb4 Lokamp RAEG)
Nyeh, I can live with that. It was the last 10th anniversary special song left over to cover, I should have espected it someday.
Luckilly Toryu is nicey enough to pass over another unuseless blog update, so... gah.

I'm more altered for the lastest Pop'n package. Of all the songs Be4you ever made, WHY Konmai must pick the ugliest one? -_-*
Graduation's my favorite :B
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Does anyone know which folder corresponds to which song in PnMP2 (eg POPDL000 = which song)? I'm trying to trim down the songlist to save some space on my memory stick (and the sizes of each song are quite large)
Zekira
nope
Zekira
@anongos: works great, awesome
Zekira
I also kind of hate how I like chocolate philosophy so much. I don't think I need to explain why orz

I can't understand myself lol.

At least now I don't need my PS2 to play fragments YES. My PnM14CS disc is actually derped out and I haven't even actually unlocked the EX charts on it yet

Shoko-chaaaaaaan ♥

I'm still remorseful at how Murai keeps ending his series too early though. I want more Kosumosu and RURURUSystem songs orz, both of which ended in PnM15 with Hashiri Tsuzukete and Koi no Miracle respectively jasdf;oadhasdguhasdu
Lokamp
Thanks for the DLCs, anongos! Surprisingly enough I liked much the PERCUSSIVE song among the others :3

EDIT: And finally we have a roughly-translated copy of the APPEND TRAVEL promo song. Sing along!

It's "Append travel," Let's go!
All the way to the end of space, Let's go!
Let's play the Bemani Series games and
Get some useful items!

(Now, we will be introducing the Bemani games to everyone. Each game's respective Sound Director will sing along. First off, Jubeat!)

16 panels, each of them square
Touch it when it lights up, it feels so good!
If we all enjoy it together,
anyone can be rhythmic!

(And that was me, signing off the Jubeat weirdness! Next up, Guitarfreaks/Drummania!)

It's a Guitar and Drum game, got it?
It makes you feel like you're in a bitchin' band, dumbass.
Even if you aren't cool, it's easy to have fun
(It's all good, even if you're by yourself or with others, cool or cute, any style's good)
Anyway, Let's Gitadora!

(That was long, Koedzuka! Next up, Pop'n.)

9 round, colorful buttons. (They're round! ROUND!)
So many cute characters await you. (They're waiting!)
Cute and cool and pretty and SO FANTASTIC!
Come forth, Pop'n Music!

(I have no idea what that last thing was a second ago, but that was PON and wac. Next, Reflec Beat.)

Flick! It's music where you flick.
Go on then, just touch the touchpanel.
Long notes, Chain notes, 2TOP notes too.
Match with everyone!

(Ah, it must be nice for Reflec Beat to be thriving, thank you very much Qrispy and Pastel! Next is DDR!)

"When the arrows reach the Judgement Area,
that's the timing to step on the foot panels" is the way to play the game!
If you feel the music in your body, there will be "a tomorrow!"
Let's DDR, thank you.

(That was TAG and U-. Next, Sound Voltex!)

Spin the knob and hit buttons,
Let's add tons of effects!
There's a gorilla here, let's spin!
Everyone, spin!

Cody and RAYSIS, thank you. Now, what you've been waiting for: IIDX!

It's got 7 buttons plus a disc.
If you Double Play, then it's twice that.
It's a fight to be the best Beat Maniac,
but be friendly to others.
Shut up and follow me! It's fun!

(We're following you, L.E.D. Let's all sing along for the last part!)

It's "Append travel," Let's go!
All the way to the end of space, Let's go!
Let's play the Bemani Series games and

(Who agrees with me? A pen agrees with me. Hehe... Hehehe...)

Get some useful items!
Zekira
I hate myself for not getting past 81k points on fragments EX damn it. 7 plays and my highest is seriously 81k flat :/

Gonna have to play the other songs sometime else, I got lots of work to finish
crystalsuicune
I thought the APPEND agree bit was a play on how "degree" (here in Celcius)
in japanese is pronounced "ド"?
Zekira
Apparently the person who did that translation didn't know that
Coro
inb4 APPEND TRAVEL gets ported to all active bemani games as a joke song. Or a lethal joke boss song, idk.

Also it reminds me of Silent Hill no Uta in that it's completely different in atmosphere from its source -.-
anongos
Well, Silent Hill has its own thing going on with its joke endings, so Silent Hill no Uta shouldn't be a surprise.
nemoma_old
To all Taiko Time Forum users:
Just now this happened:

I'm resolving this problem with the host provider, meanwhile the site will remain down, when it's up again I'll also notlfy you guys here.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

P.S Anyone thought that's funny that my Unlimited Pro Hosting hit the limits? lol
anongos
Do we even have that much traffic on that forum? The only active thread over there is the Pop'n thread. lol
Lokamp
And mostly is just for posting the players's progress, haha

And speakin of that. I've just cleared my first 38 EX song, yay! 69k for Eleki Zoku EX :3
nemoma_old

anongos wrote:

Do we even have that much traffic on that forum? The only active thread over there is the Pop'n thread. lol
Actually that server hosts many things, and Taikotime isn't (I think) what to get the hosting explode:
Coro
Whee
My Taiko tourney has World is Mine Fuutsu, Kirame Kirari Muzukashii and Ring a Ding Dong Muzukashii as qualifiers. They're branching out to public, so no Oni from the get-go. Any tips?
anongos

nemoma wrote:

anongos wrote:

Actually that server hosts many things, and Taikotime isn't (I think) what to get the hosting explode:
Oh. It was something else?

@CQ: Tips? Uhhh... Have fun? lol
I don't really play AC so I can't give you any good pointers.
Zekira
Any tips?

Zekira wrote:

Don't suck
Topic Starter
aquabluu

nemoma wrote:

To all Taiko Time Forum users:
Just now this happened:

I'm resolving this problem with the host provider, meanwhile the site will remain down, when it's up again I'll also notlfy you guys here.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

P.S Anyone thought that's funny that my Unlimited Pro Hosting hit the limits? lol
lol

'Fair Use'? For a while there I thought SOPA was already passed :P
MMzz

Lokamp wrote:

I couldn't stop laughing when wac came in with the cat suit.
I knew he was a weirdo, just by his music.
crystalsuicune
Hey wac had his cat suit for a pretty long time

It can be bought somewhere on the net,but I forgot exactly where
anongos
Attempting to go on the taikotime forums will redirect you to some random website. It changes every page request. lol

My first attempt landed me at the Hyundai website.
betawatcher

CoroQuetz wrote:

Whee
My Taiko tourney has World is Mine Fuutsu, Kirame Kirari Muzukashii and Ring a Ding Dong Muzukashii as qualifiers. They're branching out to public, so no Oni from the get-go. Any tips?
haha, i saw one of my friends from malaysia participated in this~~ If you've played enough oni you shouldn't have a problem getting a lot of 良. But practise, just in case?
AxelHino
Yeah, practice goes a looong way.
And WOOOO I passed my first Hyper chart (Rapunzel) B3
betawatcher

AxelHino wrote:

first Hyper chart (Rapunzel) B3
first? What level? *passed 3 hyper charts already*

also hotel Y U NO AV PLUG THINGY SO I COULD PLAY PS2 *flips table*
Zekira
iirc Rapunzel HYPER is uhhhhh

Actually I don't remember. Derp
betawatcher
Damn Rapunzel sounds nice~~~~~~~ ;A; (now i feel like getting PnM11 too argh why torrent won't move arrgggghhhh)
AxelHino
It's a 24. The odd thing is that I was grinding it a few days ago, and now I cleared it with 71k on my first try. :P
anongos
That's the same thing with me and Shounen Ripples. I couldn't even clear 29s yet, but I kept grinding that song. After a few days, I could clear that song and quite a couple of other 31s too.
AxelHino
Oh and I can't believe Parasol H is rated a 25.

Me: Ooh, it's a 25. And it's a cute song too. This should be fun to play.
*After the song starts*
Me: WHAT IS THIS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S A 25 LOOK AT THOSE NOTES.
betawatcher
*downloads all the mp3s of the titles Axel suggests* yay Tokiwa Yuu singing in Japanese

Also @people who play the arcade version of PnM:
How do you get that 'cool' thing to be included in the umm, 'bad, good, great' thing on the arcade? I heard it has something to do with Cho-Challenge mode? But what's that and what's the difference between that and normal Challenge mode?
show more