forum

aquabluu's Taiko Maps (Taiko Trials Five)

posted
Total Posts
show more
AxelHino
^ I'm not baiting you lol. Just saying what I feel (btw, I stopped reading halfway)
Topic Starter
aquabluu

anongos wrote:

@Zekira: I pass by Sunnyvale everday to go to school. But the place sounds like what it said in the email, a museum. I highly doubt they are letting anyone play it.
They're putting it on display. A Taiko 3 is hard to come by after all. It still works though, the person in the email said they tested it already and found it quite difficult.
Lokamp

AxelHino wrote:

Off topic: So... I just read the Lavender Town entry in knowyourmeme.... And I'm totally freaked out by the pics. Hoax or not, those are gonna give me nightmares
Gosh, to hear the Lavender Town's missing frequencies video made me creek. How Unowns are supposed to be in a game 3-4 years prior to Gold/Silver? And who has taken back the Unown design, precisely following the video's shapes (currently, also the official ones)?

I was kinda sceptic 'bout it, but whathaver this story is true or not, I felt a little headacke on the left side of my frontal bone, even if I've put the volume really little... Have those pure coincidences, mass hysteria or there's actually something in the final part whose frequence damages the neuronal junctions?
AxelHino
Sleeping thread is sleeping.
anongos
@Axel: I know.

School starts back up on Wednesday for me. (Yes, I have been on break since Christmas. Thank god for the semester system. 8D)
AxelHino

anongos wrote:

@Axel: I know.

School starts back up on Wednesday for me. (Yes, I have been on break since Christmas. Thank god for the semester system. 8D)
Whaaat that long?! School breaks here lasts for only 2 - 3 weeks.
lepidopodus
Lots of file sharing service is declining. Due to that, I guess we are loosing lots of osu Taiko maps, including converted authentic maps, custom maps, etc. Every maps except uploaded in private place or BSS is in danger.
crystalsuicune
KAY GAIS I'M EFFING BAAAACK LIKE A BAWSS

Soooo how much did I miss?
AxelHino
^ Nothing
anongos

lepidopodus wrote:

Lots of file sharing service is declining. Due to that, I guess we are loosing lots of osu Taiko maps, including converted authentic maps, custom maps, etc. Every maps except uploaded in private place or BSS is in danger.
This is true. I'm kinda worried about mediafire myself, especially since they're based in Texas, making it easier for the US to shut down.

@Axel: Counting from the last day of finals I had, my break is roughly around 6 weeks.
AxelHino

anongos wrote:

lepidopodus wrote:

This is true. I'm kinda worried about mediafire myself, especially since they're based in Texas, making it easier for the US to shut down.
NNNNOOOOOOOOO
Coro
I dunno, mediafire cooperates with the law whenever there's a copyright problem. It's just that no one bothers, so I think it's safe.
Besides, there's always skydrive.
Zekira
Besides, there's always skydrive.
Lol you. XD
lepidopodus
Still lots of authentic maps in media fire, migration to skydrive isn't completed. (And I guess it won't be completed so soon, lol.)
Someone please dl those maps then give me when it become unavailable.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

anongos wrote:

lepidopodus wrote:

I still have most maps backed up, but I think lepido should have them in his skydrive just in case stuff goes down.

Mediafire isn't as infamous as the other sharing sites though. MU was the biggest of the lot.
anongos
All the links I gathered for TT's Namco Original list I downloaded as well for backup just in case the liniks went dead.
crystalsuicune
Ohhh bloody hell,now where am I going to upload any new skins/maps/what have you?
Er,is it possible to use puush without admin privilages?I kinda forgot.
Topic Starter
aquabluu

anongos wrote:

All the links I gathered for TT's Namco Original list I downloaded as well for backup just in case the liniks went dead.
I did Game Music already, so can you help me gather the Classic maps next? Thanks.
AxelHino
I would help but I can't use my laptop right now + I have shitty internet speed.
AxelHino
And...... the thread is sleeping again.
Nazo_old

Roley wrote:

I haven't checked this thread for a while now

Anyway, I was supposed to have an update to my taiko background templates completed by the new years, but school work got in the way and I didn't have much time to get myself working around a third version of the Background Template Pack. Now that it's complete, I present to all Taiko Mappers:
Roley's Taiko BG Template Pack Version 3~!

In V3 of my template pack, I have included a bunch of significant updates to both templates. A basic change log of what has changed is available below:

<changelog>

Here are some screenshots of how the new templates look when you first open them, as seen in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Screenshots
Standard Template

Storyboard Template

Note: Support for .PDN templates for Paint.NET have been removed. There is now an add-on you can install onto your Paint.NET program directory to allow .PSD files to be opened via Paint.NET directly. Instructions are available in the Readme PDF file as well.

Along with the template, there are some fonts that the template uses (besides the Taiko no Tatsujin font), such as Myriad Web. To fully support the template, I have created a small font pack containing the Myriad font family and the fonts used in the Readme file for users to download and install to their system for free! All download links are implemented on the Readme file, but the download links are available in the end of the post for convenience.

Hope you enjoy the new templates~!
@aquabluu: Can you please update the front post with the updated template pack, if you won't mind? :3

<download links>

Be sure you have WinRAR to extract the pack archives to its pre-made folders~! :3
And again, enjoy. |3

On another note, for those who still use the Taiko no Tatsujin skin, I fixed the skin's taiko bar from any inconsistent borders or glitches that happen with the skin, especially when playing in Widescreen. I also made some slight changes to the score results panel in the end of the song. Below is a box of before-and-after results:

<image comparisons>

The changes aren't so noticeable in the side-by-side comparisons, but I have provided a screenshot of osu!Taiko Auto game-play of how the taiko skin looks like now with the taiko bar images fixed. It's best if you download the new images by clicking here and extract them to the taiko skin folder, so you can try them out yourself! ^_^

That's all for now~! :D
I just want to say that the taiko drum image seems to have... shifted. The don/kat flashes are a bit off-pixel (i didn't know how to word this properly). Mind trying to fix that? x3;
Lokamp
It's perfectly acceptable that a 960+-paged thread rests sometimes, isn't it? xD
anongos
More like since last year was so busy, this year is going to be relatively quiet. With a possible exception for when taiko team reveals the last big news (if it's not just the official announcement of the Full Combo OST like I predicted).
crystalsuicune
Fingers still firmly crossed for 76573 :>
Topic Starter
aquabluu

anongos wrote:

More like since last year was so busy, this year is going to be relatively quiet. With a possible exception for when taiko team reveals the last big news (if it's not just the official announcement of the Full Combo OST like I predicted).
There's bound to be a new console Taiko, it's just a matter of when. *fingers crossed for GOD PLEASE NO PS3*
AxelHino
We'll be ending up buying all consoles no matter how shitty it is just for Taiko
anongos

aquabluu wrote:

There's bound to be a new console Taiko, it's just a matter of when. *fingers crossed for GOD PLEASE NO PS3*
Well yeah. That too.
*already has a PS3 8D fingers crossed for GOD PLEASE NO 360*
Probably not going to get there.
Zekira
Yet another in Mirai's twitpic compilation

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=24608524

Shoutouts to Shimedore for being the only non-Mirai character in here. Wait a minute the kid's also there too oh shit yes!
Topic Starter
aquabluu
PS3 is more likely, Japan hates the 360.

But I cannot spend that much money on a PS3 after squeezing so much life out of myself just to get my PSP....
Zekira
@aqua: and you have NO IDEA how much I am also killing myself trying to save up... and failing because I spend so much money on 1.) Lunch (fuck, damn it I really wanna stop eating lunch just because it takes up so much of my money) 2.) PnM16 and IIDX17 3.) UMvC3 custom cabinets which cost 5PHP coin per game... and since UMvC3 matches go horribly quick it's a pretty big money drainer...
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Not to mention I won't be buying more than ten games if I do get a PS3 so no point there...

EDIT: Okay maybe at or around ten but that's still no reason to justify buying an RM1100 console orz

You'd better be kidding about the lunch thing lol :P
Zekira
Typical lunch costs around 100 PHP :/ and since I'm a big glutton I actually spend around 200 PHP ._.

However in the times that I DO prevent myself from eating, I prevent myself from wasting money in general, which is good, but only seldomly happens >_>

And more off-topic:
@aqua (and probably anyone else in PnM lore right now): I dare you to search 'ふしぎなくすり' both on youtube and nicovideo. I swear not only is this song now stuck in my head, the meme that came with it that I still have no fucking idea how it grew totally took 3 hours of my sleeping time. It's so random, I can't even

Chu Churu Chu Chu Chu Churu Chu
Chu Churu Chu Chu Chu Chu Chuchu

...basically if you see a Pokémon on the thumbnail, click on it. Then proceed to click every other video and Chu Churu Chu Chu Chu Churu Chu
Topic Starter
aquabluu
I haven't tried yet, but I know about the meme status of this song o_o I should go do it sometime.
crystalsuicune
*puts on alpaca-hat*Moff moff moff moff moff moff moff m(ry
Lokamp

crystalsuicune wrote:

*puts on alpaca-hat*Moff moff moff moff moff moff moff m(ry
*wearing alpaca shoes and corset*Moff moff moff moff moff moff moff m(ry
anongos

Zekira wrote:

@aqua: and you have NO IDEA how much I am also killing myself trying to save up... and failing because I spend so much money on 1.) Lunch (fuck, damn it I really wanna stop eating lunch just because it takes up so much of my money) 2.) PnM16 and IIDX17 3.) UMvC3 custom cabinets which cost 5PHP coin per game... and since UMvC3 matches go horribly quick it's a pretty big money drainer...
OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
Even my friends force me not to buy anything during lunch just to help me save.
Lokamp
Off-topic, ma anche no

Geez, Sampling Masters MEGA's creations are becoming more freelance than expected lol
crystalsuicune
Picking up Weave Detonator vibes from that one

Now time to Tatsh it up like a boss
crystalsuicune
http://taikoblog.namco-ch.net/blog/2012 ... .html#more

Well guess what,today's update is the details for Red Rose Evansgel and Blue Rose Reunion.

Red Rose ain't Missa,Tatsh.(or I could be wrong,since I've only heard about this genre via PnM)
Damn,I was waiting for him to address how BRR sounds so IIDX-y,oh well.

Can someone check for any hidden messages?
Zekira
Can't find any.
show more