forum

I wont improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
3bdallah
I have been stuck at 100k-ish for a monther or so... and i wont improve and i play everyday i feel like im getting worse...i tried playing higher starts maps but that didnt work , my highest pass is 5.5* i think
Yukitemi
Maybe because you trying to bite off more than you can chew?
Play songs around 3.5*. Challenge yourself sometimes, but not too much
Luqanted
practice
Sandy Hoey

Yuki Kei wrote:

Your highest pp play is a B. Try and get some more S or A. That range will help you improve the fastest
7ambda

3bdallah wrote:

i play everyday
There's your first problem.
- Jade -
Don't bite off more than you can chew. Start at a difficulty that's easy and get an SS, S, or at least an A ranking. Work your way up to a [slightly] harder difficulty and do the same thing. Wash, rinse, repeat. You've got to build your way up to harder difficulties rather than tackle it all at once. Another thing I've noticed is using the Perfect mod; I've used it before and it helps me concentrate and not slack off on whatever map I'm playing.

Sure, practice won't make you perfect, but it really does help in the long run. There's no such thing as no improvement, but there's also no such thing as improvement that happens within seconds or minutes. It'll take time, but you will improve. I believe in you!
Topic Starter
3bdallah

Yuki Kei wrote:

But i can fc 3.5 songs they are too easy dude
Topic Starter
3bdallah

Luqanted wrote:

practice
That's the problem I have been practicing without improving
Topic Starter
3bdallah
[quote="- Jade -"]Don't bite off more than you can chew. Start at a difficulty that's easy and get an SS, S, or at least an A ranking. Work your way up to a [slightly] harder difficulty and do the same thing. Wash, rinse, repeat. You've got to build your way up to harder difficulties rather than tackle it all at once. Another thing I've noticed is using the Perfect mod; I've used it before and it helps me concentrate and not slack off on whatever map I'm playing.
Thx will do this :)
KupcaH
enjoy game and you'll improve.
Yukitemi

3bdallah wrote:

Yuki Kei wrote:

But i can fc 3.5 songs they are too easy dude

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Your highest pp play is a B. Try and get some more S or A. That range will help you improve the fastest
^ that wasn't adressed to me
And I said "around"... that means feel free to play 4* but you need to get more than 95% acc for the begining. You're gonna get much more pp for a good acc than for high star map and shitty acc.
Topic Starter
3bdallah

KupcaH wrote:

enjoy game and you'll improve.
I actually do enjoy the game if i wasnt enjoying it then i might have quited after a week noticing im not improving
Topic Starter
3bdallah
And I said "around"... that means feel free to play 4* but you need to get more than 95% acc for the begining. You're gonna get much more pp for a good acc than for high star map and shitty acc.[/quote]
i got 92 because i got nervous so i ruined my acc i have a play on the same map with better acc but lower combo

ill try playing some 3.9* now
Shino Inuzuka
Practice more. Duh. Try a different verity of songs
Fxjlk
allocate more time to the practice of clicking circles
dung eater
practice and get good at stuff you are bad at (everything)
Nattsun

F1r3tar wrote:

3bdallah wrote:

i play everyday
There's your first problem.
Can't agree on that one. You should take a break if you pushed yourself too hard out of your comfort zone with streammaps, but I can usually play 6 hours sessions every day, I guess I have the stamina now.

BTT: Play for skill and not for PP, passing maps won't help you climbing the ladder, neither becoming a better player. Try to fullcombo maps, play diffrent mapping styles in your comfortable starrange and you'll improve naturally.
Ronja
play more
uziii
Sayorie
Play moe.
My Angel Raphi
p l a y m o r e
[Gaia]_old
You can also play more.
Rwyta
This seems familiar
7ambda