2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted
enjoy game and you'll improve.
posted

3bdallah wrote:

Yuki Kei wrote:

Maybe because you trying to bite off more than you can chew?
Play songs around 3.5*. Challenge yourself sometimes, but not too much
But i can fc 3.5 songs they are too easy dude

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Your highest pp play is a B. Try and get some more S or A. That range will help you improve the fastest
^ that wasn't adressed to me
And I said "around"... that means feel free to play 4* but you need to get more than 95% acc for the begining. You're gonna get much more pp for a good acc than for high star map and shitty acc.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

enjoy game and you'll improve.
I actually do enjoy the game if i wasnt enjoying it then i might have quited after a week noticing im not improving
posted
And I said "around"... that means feel free to play 4* but you need to get more than 95% acc for the begining. You're gonna get much more pp for a good acc than for high star map and shitty acc.[/quote]
i got 92 because i got nervous so i ruined my acc i have a play on the same map with better acc but lower combo

ill try playing some 3.9* now
posted
Practice more. Duh. Try a different verity of songs
posted
allocate more time to the practice of clicking circles
posted
practice and get good at stuff you are bad at (everything)
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

3bdallah wrote:

i play everyday
There's your first problem.
Can't agree on that one. You should take a break if you pushed yourself too hard out of your comfort zone with streammaps, but I can usually play 6 hours sessions every day, I guess I have the stamina now.

BTT: Play for skill and not for PP, passing maps won't help you climbing the ladder, neither becoming a better player. Try to fullcombo maps, play diffrent mapping styles in your comfortable starrange and you'll improve naturally.
posted
play more
posted
Definitely don't want to sound redundant when I say along with everyone else-- practice.

What I don't think was stated explicitly is that you NEED breaks. There have been lots of people who come back from a 2-3 day break or a 1-2 week break and miraculously improve and have a sudden burst of skill. With that being said (as I have experienced this and my friends have too, but obvious anecdote) I think you need a break, just my advice.
posted
Play moe.
posted
p l a y m o r e
posted
You can also play more.
posted
This seems familiar
posted

Allmynamestaken wrote:

This seems familiar
Yes, yes it does.