forum

How does one learn HR

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
im a fancy lad
I don't actually care that much, I just feel like a peasant because I'm a 4 digit and I can't do HR for crap.

at least im not a dt player xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
DeathHydra
Getting used to AR 10 is the first step
Luqanted
then start using HR then holy fuck
Yukitemi
Hey, atleast you're not a dt player eksdee
Kiritsugu_old_1
rekhichem
from what I see on your profile I will just say :"play more HR" just open osu and force yourself to play with hr on maps that you fced , like the 200~~240pp score you did , try playing them with hr, you will get better eventually.
Fxjlk
Increase the quantity of repetition where the pressing of circular objects are concerned
uziii
Alea
AR10 is the key, then move on HR 'cause the notes are smaller than on ar10.
Zain Sugieres
Play actual DT and you will be able to play HR
Endie-
OD 10 is a bitch. Make sure you master acc without mods before even considering playing HR. If you can't acc, then you won't be able to gain any decent amount of PP since the system rewards good accuracy.
I personally jumped straight into HDHR without even trying HR alone. I had very little experience with HD beforehand so it was kind of stupid. Not sure if I would recommend this approach ^^
Other than that start grinding. A lot.
My Angel Raphi
HR requires more focus, reaction and precision due to the higher approach rates and smaller circles. As with just osu in general, you just have to keep playing and get used to it. If you put enough time into it, your reflexes and the ability to hit smaller circles will improve without you even noticing (as with anything osu in general).