forum

Search GD for my new map~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shunao

About my new map ~

Hi guys!

I want to make a new map (in preparation) not for now (take your time) but I already want quite reserved it. It will be more easy to ranked this. When I have a map ranked, I would post this map. I pm you to warn you that my map is posted.
I want mappers which know the bases of mapping and which respect the ranking criteria.
I would accept the map if I like it, otherwise the difficulty will be again available.

Here the map: Misato Aki - Remizera!

I want a little mapset so:

Easy by me

Normal by _DT3

Hard by me

Insane by Chalwa

Extra by Ppus

When you finish your diff send me the code (even if my old map is not classified it is just for verified if I like it or no), because I really want to ranked this map so don't forget to take your time!~

PM me in-game or forum. Or post here in the thread.
Topic Starter
Shunao
Extra and Normal open~

(Read rules)
Caput Mortuum
You should put the song name here.
7ambda
Hi, I found a more appealing background (1920 x 1080) than the one you're using.

Topic Starter
Shunao

Eraser wrote:

You should put the song name here.
Oups yes I forgot, thanks!

F1r3tar wrote:

Hi, I found a more appealing background (1920 x 1080) than the one you're using.

I already have this picture, I would put a differents pictures for every difficulty. :D
Shino Inuzuka
Hey! If you'd like, I'm willing to do a Extra.
Topic Starter
Shunao

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

It's okay ^^
Don't forget to send me 30 sec of your mapping for a verification, if it's fine or not. :)
Shino Inuzuka

ShogunMoon wrote:

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

It's okay ^^
Don't forget to send me 30 sec of your mapping for a verification, if it's fine or not. :)
Sure!
I have 2 pending maps, one is 7* and the other has easy and normal (finished) and insane (not finished yet) and if you still want more, I have 2 other GDs i can send you.

But I have a few questions ~

How long do I have to finish it? (I'm asking this because I have 3 GDs and my own maps to finish, plus modding 2 other maps and if you want it done within 3 days or something, I doubt I can do that)
And is there a specific star range you'd like? Extra for me is usually around 5.5* but it varys for different people.
Topic Starter
Shunao

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

Sure!
I have 2 pending maps, one is 7* and the other has easy and normal (finished) and insane (not finished yet) and if you still want more, I have 2 other GDs i can send you.

How long do I have to finish it? (I'm asking this because I have 3 GDs and my own maps to finish, plus modding 2 other maps and if you want it done within 3 days or something, I doubt I can do that)
And is there a specific star range you'd like? Extra for me is usually around 5.5* but it varys for different people.
I saw your maps and I find when you map we see the same pattern all the time and it's kind of overmapped, I would like an Extra with a good flow, a good rhythm and beautiful esthetics, I would like to make it ranked as fast as possible, if you send me your Extra I think that it will be a lot of time before the rank, so I'm sorry but I have to refuse. Thank you anyway :D (You can make your others GDs)
Shino Inuzuka

ShogunMoon wrote:

Shino Inuzuka wrote:

Sure!

I saw your maps and I find when you map we see the same pattern all the time and it's kind of overmapped, I would like an Extra with a good flow, a good rhythm and beautiful esthetics, I would like to make it ranked as fast as possible, if you send me your Extra I think that it will be a lot of time before the rank, so I'm sorry but I have to refuse. Thank you anyway :D (You can make your others GDs)

Haha, okay sorry to be a disappointment. I was actually going to say that I couldn't do it because now I have another GD to finish in 5 days so ^^;; a bit too busy.. Thanks anyways!
Topic Starter
Shunao
Extra available and Normal too..
snz
Hi, can i do Extra GD?
nextplay
Hi! If you want,I can do Normal!
Topic Starter
Shunao

Ppus wrote:

Hi, can i do Extra GD?
Sure! But don't forget to send me 30 sec of your diff, for a verification ^^