forum

The Babystars - Toward the sun

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bobo1
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2011年6月10日星期五 at 22:52:06

Artist: The Babystars
Title: Toward the sun
Source: One Piece
Tags: sun noob one piece the babystars cartoons japan sea friends best toward
BPM: 189.2
Filesize: 6886kb
Play Time: 01:40
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.71 stars, 284 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 415 notes)
  3. Normal (3.5 stars, 134 notes)
Download: The Babystars - Toward the sun
Download: The Babystars - Toward the sun (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
wowowowowowowowowowowow~yeah~
----------------------------------------------
insane:100%
hard:100%
normal:100%
---------------------------------
remod pls~
fix eazy's silder speed
thx~
Nymph
Normal:
参数建议 HP3 AR5 OD3 SV1.2 1.6的话基本就是HARD了
00:18:936 (2) - 这不太好在NORMAL出现
00:20:679 (1) - 多折一次 最后的红线有VOCAL
00:25:751 - 加NOTE
00:41:757 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 不好看
后面节奏太空旷了 如果要做成EASY就删别的NOTE
1:03:310后面这段节奏是跟VOCAL么 如果是的话 再仔细听一下 好多有VOCAL的地方都没有下节奏

Hard:
参数自己试吧 现在这是EASY的参数 这排列没有AR7我基本读不了图 起码要AR7 OD 6 掉血6吧
复制粘贴的成分过大 好多熟悉的排列
试着用下DISTANCE SPACING摆吧 现在的这些距离太乱 终究要改掉
01:14:721 (4) - 这种地方没必要执着非得用这个回复SLIDER 换成转盘不好吗 就跟开头一样 3个DIFF都用一样的开头 需要变化 太一样了很无聊

Insane:
还是复制粘贴太多啊 这样没法吐槽...
Topic Starter
bobo1

Nymph_ wrote:

Normal:
参数建议 HP3 AR5 OD3 SV1.2 1.6的话基本就是HARD了
00:18:936 (2) - 这不太好在NORMAL出现
00:20:679 (1) - 多折一次 最后的红线有VOCAL
00:25:751 - 加NOTE
00:41:757 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - 不好看
后面节奏太空旷了 如果要做成EASY就删别的NOTE
1:03:310后面这段节奏是跟VOCAL么 如果是的话 再仔细听一下 好多有VOCAL的地方都没有下节奏

Hard:
参数自己试吧 现在这是EASY的参数 这排列没有AR7我基本读不了图 起码要AR7 OD 6 掉血6吧
复制粘贴的成分过大 好多熟悉的排列
试着用下DISTANCE SPACING摆吧 现在的这些距离太乱 终究要改掉
01:14:721 (4) - 这种地方没必要执着非得用这个回复SLIDER 换成转盘不好吗 就跟开头一样 3个DIFF都用一样的开头 需要变化 太一样了很无聊

Insane:
还是复制粘贴太多啊 这样没法吐槽...

复制粘连我错了。。。最后那个是重点所以一直不放弃。。
Nymph
= =加油啊 什么不会了再喊我吧
MoodyRPG
[Eazy+]

- I think the slider velocity is too fast, put 0,90 or 0,80
- 3,75 Stars is too much for Easy

[Hard]

01:17:256 (6) - New combo
01:22:803 (1) - ^
01:24:705 (9) - ^

The map is not really fun,but wherever good luck with your map ^^
Topic Starter
bobo1

MoodyRPG wrote:

[Eazy+]

- I think the slider velocity is too fast, put 0,90 or 0,80
- 3,75 Stars is too much for Easy
fixed

[Hard]

01:17:256 (6) - New combo
01:22:803 (1) - ^
01:24:705 (9) - ^

The map is not really fun,but wherever good luck with your map ^^
THX for your mod
Luvdic
Timing:

Timing is definitely wrong, you can try this:

1. Offset: 1.169ms BPM: 189,20

Or find another timer to time it for you.

General:

Your download link is... kind of broken. The no vid link still contains the video, try a full resubmission to see if this get fixed. Please, bear in mind that many people like me prefers to download maps without videos, so you should really fix this.

If you are going to do a full resubmit in the future (you should anyways, to see if it fixes the no-vid link), you should delete this file: op - op (bobo1).osb

Your easiest difficulty is not easy enough, remap, or make a new one. Anyways, naming it as Eazy + is retarded, just naming it as Normal should be enough

Insane:

This map is so overmapped in a wrong way imo, I would nuke it ;D

00:33:833 (5) - New combo, to make the anitjump more noticeable
00:39:855 (3,4) - I'm against this. I higly suggest you to move them away, so that it is clearly visible that the slider comes first.
00:41:123 (5,6) - Same as above, and same for the rest of the map
00:58:239 (1,2,3) - This antijump... please, move them away, and avoid the overlaps cause it just makes it worse.

Hard:

Wow, lots and lots of unintuitive spacing and unintuitive overlapping issues.

I higly suggest you to open AI mod (pressing ctrl+shift+A) and check the spacing, I recommend you to maintain the same spacing (preferably of 1,00) throught almost the whole map.
And as for the overlapping issue, you will have to use your brain and learn how to place the objects without overlapping them. I'm not saying that overlaps are bad, but in this case, the overlaps are not intuitive at all, and players will get confused a lot, besides the fact that one of the ranking guidelines states that all gameplay objects must be clearly visible.

00:30:347 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Seiously? With this much amount of overlap, Im sure that no one will ever bubble this. Move them away, and make all the objects clearly visible to the players
00:42:074 (2) - This way of placing a slider is unrankable, cause the slider body and the slider end is completely covered, so there's no way for a player to know that it is a slider.
00:39:855 (3,4) - Same comments I did at Insane difficulty.

Eazy+

This is in no way even a Normal difficulty, please, do check spacing, and because this is supposed to be the easiest difficulty, spacing must be more strict, so it is intuitive enough for newbiews.

Anyways, I suggest a remap, with the proper spacing, and yes, this difficulty is bad, bad bad bad bad bad.

Tips: check for other easy difficulties, and try to learn from them. Also remmeber that this difficulty is meant for newbies, so use intuitive patterns and spacing, and try to undermap it as much as possible.

Okay, So I will end the mod here. Please do note that everything I said here should be done if you want to see this ranked. After you have done everything, call me back, and I may do a recheck.
Topic Starter
bobo1

ErufenRito wrote:

Timing:

Timing is definitely wrong, you can try this:

1. Offset: 1.169ms BPM: 189,20

Or find another timer to time it for you.

General:

Your download link is... kind of broken. The no vid link still contains the video, try a full resubmission to see if this get fixed. Please, bear in mind that many people like me prefers to download maps without videos, so you should really fix this.i ll reup again and again to test the download link///XD

If you are going to do a full resubmit in the future (you should anyways, to see if it fixes the no-vid link), you should delete this file: op - op (bobo1).osbfixed

Your easiest difficulty is not easy enough, remap, or make a new one. Anyways, naming it as Eazy + is retarded, just naming it as Normal should be enoughyh..i change it to normal

Insane:

This map is so overmapped in a wrong way imo, I would nuke it ;D

00:33:833 (5) - New combo, to make the anitjump more noticeable fixed
00:39:855 (3,4) - I'm against this. I higly suggest you to move them away, so that it is clearly visible that the slider comes first. fixed
00:41:123 (5,6) - Same as above, and same for the rest of the map fixed
00:58:239 (1,2,3) - This antijump... please, move them away, and avoid the overlaps cause it just makes it worse.
fixed
Hard:

Wow, lots and lots of unintuitive spacing and unintuitive overlapping issues.

I higly suggest you to open AI mod (pressing ctrl+shift+A) and check the spacing, I recommend you to maintain the same spacing (preferably of 1,00) throught almost the whole map.it i change the spacing ,the silder will change too,so i ll think about it...lol
And as for the overlapping issue, you will have to use your brain and learn how to place the objects without overlapping them. I'm not saying that overlaps are bad, but in this case, the overlaps are not intuitive at all, and players will get confused a lot, besides the fact that one of the ranking guidelines states that all gameplay objects must be clearly visible.you are right XD

00:30:347 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - Seiously? With this much amount of overlap, Im sure that no one will ever bubble this. Move them away, and make all the objects clearly visible to the playersfixed
00:42:074 (2) - This way of placing a slider is unrankable, cause the slider body and the slider end is completely covered, so there's no way for a player to know that it is a slider.fixed
00:39:855 (3,4) - Same comments I did at Insane difficulty.all fixed about this

Eazy+

This is in no way even a Normal difficulty, please, do check spacing, and because this is supposed to be the easiest difficulty, spacing must be more strict, so it is intuitive enough for newbiews. i ll change it to normal and change some spacing

Anyways, I suggest a remap, with the proper spacing, and yes, this difficulty is bad, bad bad bad bad bad.you are really really right because i do it careless and do insane so carefully XD i ll remap this

Tips: check for other easy difficulties, and try to learn from them. Also remmeber that this difficulty is meant for newbies, so use intuitive patterns and spacing, and try to undermap it as much as possible.yeah.

Okay, So I will end the mod here. Please do note that everything I said here should be done if you want to see this ranked. After you have done everything, call me back, and I may do a recheck.
i ll do it

SPOILER
first .. my poor english...
second...00:42:074 (2) all of this was fixed.
third...i ll remap the normal...
fourth...i ll really call you back XD
at last...Thank you for your modding!
Hellzero
Can i make guest diff (hard)?
Also my mod will be later
Topic Starter
bobo1

Hellzero wrote:

Can i make guest diff (hard)?
Also my mod will be later
no problem XD
Hellzero
Sorry for late.
Disable countdown (timing>soryboarding)
Lead-in 1s (timing>audio)
And add me in tags ;)

Download: The Babystars - Toward the sun (bobo1) [Hellzero's Hard].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.