can't find much because your rhythm is good for me.
OD2 is better imo. - sure
OD4? - sure
nothing to say
the kiai is copy and paste, then ctrl+H ... it's better to make them a little different imo. - ;-; ok
I'm not sure at all about the offset. Try out this as offset, and tell me what you think, to me it looks better: 1459Your offset doesnt change anything.
But 1st bpm point... SLM, sorry. It's 168.9 bpm D:I can't notice the difference between 0.075 bpm change, changed to 168.9 anyway cuz I'm not good at timimngs.
- I'm not sure at all about the offset. Try out this as offset, and tell me what you think, to me it looks better: 1459 - doesn't really matter which I think
- I don't like the gap of SV you used. For exemple, on Easy you use 0.90, and on Normal, you use 1.0, from now on, it's okay, but on Hard diff you use 1.40... This is like 0.40 gap between Normal and Hard, and 0.10 between Easy and Normal. Try to have a consistant SV between them. Like 0.90 for Easy, 1.10-1.20 for Normal and 1.40 for Hard, or you can also nerf the Hard diff SV too. Because the SV gap with Hard → Extra is good. Please fix this.
- I think it will not be a big issue cuz at Easy -> Normal gap, I mainly focus on rhythm change, but at Normal -> Hard gap, I mainly focus on movement change, therefore much more spaced so faster movement. but I'll keep this in mind and if I someday change this, I think I might lower Easy SV.
- 00:11:766 (3,4) - The move here is kinda anti-flow, I mean, it doesn't really fit with the music. Why not doing something like that: https://puu.sh/tpsOg/ed4ffa415c.png in my opinion, that would be better here. Because it makes the player doing some tricky stuff, and at an beginner level, I don't know if they are really able to do things like that so easy >w<! - fixed
- 00:35:878 (2,3) - To be honest, the double reverse slider feels really weird here to me.Even if there is beats here, I think that this should get some clickable beats here. Like why not trying to do stuff like this: https://puu.sh/tpt2b/4148a5bf5e.png since you use this pattern for previous parts like here: 00:32:701 (1,2) - don't you agree? - I agree about the double reverse slider, but I also think it fits really well at the same time.
Can't describe really well, imo making 00:35:878 - this clickable fits the music better unlike this 00:32:701 (1,2) - part.
- 00:43:289 - The pattern you did here is not bad, I also like it, but you can clearly hear some strong beats here on 1/1 beats. Why not mapping them with circles? Like this: https://puu.sh/tpt8X/b0b9adec02.png - sure
- 00:53:878 (3) - Something like that would fit better, since the last note of the reverse slider you made is on a strong beat, so why not doing this? https://puu.sh/tptcb/40adde30e2.png - I intended this to released at 00:54:584 - cuz there's some kind of fading out(?) sound from there. also I think making it clickable fits better when the rhythm uses lots of 1/2s.
In my opinion, this diff is pretty hard for an simple Easy diff. There is a lot of beats that could be replaced by long 2/1 sliders instead. And in my opinion some patterns could be nerfed!
- 00:03:591 (2,3) - I don't know if those patterns should be straight, but they're not. Don't forget to put them straight if you was about to do that. - fixed
- 00:58:113 (1,2) - I don't really like those patterns, because they don't have a true flow in my opinion, why not doing this instead: https://puu.sh/tptIe/c041dce049.png ? - umm.... not changing cuz I wanted this two 00:58:113 (1,2) - to be same ctrl h'd objects cuz of same lyric.
- Why not putting HD and OD to 3.5 here, since there is a lot of 1/2 close patterns, players could fail somtimes, and it should lead them to the defeat you know... :/ - lowered OD to 3.5
That's all for me. If you nerf the Easy, then please mind nerfing a little bit this Normal, to avoid unconsistancy with the average objects in each diffs. (Only for Easy/Normal)
Check AiMod for uninherited timing point inconsistencies between Easy/Second beat - ok. there was a bpm change recently and gonna fix it very soon
00:01:104 - Could probably use a note here - I prefer to start on a downbeat when I'm using simple rhythms.
00:28:457 (1,1) - REALLY wouldn't recommend having two spinners visually overlap like this, there's no reason the second spinner has to start 1/4 of a beat after the end of the first one - fixed, to 1/2 but not sure 1/2 is still ok
01:27:760 (1,1) - ^
Capitalize that "beat" boi - sure
00:11:938 (7) - This would probably flow better if it was underneath 00:11:228 (3,4) - - I did like this to express kinda weak 'oh' at 00:11:938 -
01:11:348 (7) - ^
00:31:290 (1,2,1) - This spacing is too CUHRAYZEE similar despite the differences in times they are hit, space (1,2) out a bit - it was intended but this is 2nd mod claiming this and I see no big reason to keep it, so changed.
00:54:584 (1) - I really wouldn't recommend keeping this slider as cramped as it is, is almost visually burai - umm think it's fine but changed a bit
00:55:995 (3,4) - Not a huge fan of this overlap but it's fine I guess? - it's somehow better than just stacking imo?
Hello! M4M from your queue.Thanks for modding!
I think Kyubae is supposed to start with capital letter, even though it starts with lowercase in soundcloud. Actually, after some research I don't know. I would still recommend that because it hurts my tender european eyes otherwise . (yeah it's a rule to start proper name with capital letter). Everything else is fine and you have almost perfect diff spread. - pretty sure lowercase is right
I almost SS'ed it on first play and that's a good sign. It also looks really well visually.
- 00:08:386 (3) - 00:25:437 (3) - 01:07:819 (3) - 01:24:760 (3) - I feel like those are too fast for no apparent reason. Yeah, player hold the cursor in place anyway but I personally got startled by sudden fast object. I suggest reducing SV to 1.25 and make them accordingly smaller. - think it's fine cuz the actual cursor movement is not too huge, like you mentioned.
- 00:37:113 (2) - I think this slider should be further for better flow. Unlike 00:42:584 (1,2) - here, player need to fully stop on that reverse slider, and I recommend make him slow down more gradiually. - moved a little bit, also changed 00:42:760 (2) - a bit
- 00:50:878 (1) - I think this should be rotated CCW a bit to make it blanket (3) like (2) - fixed
- 00:55:642 (2) - slightly less curvy for better blanket - imo it's somehow better not to perfectly blanket cuz both 00:55:642 (2,3) - are sliders (sorry for poor explantion)
- 01:11:878 (2,1,2) - make those form a line? - umm... no
- 01:14:525 (5,7,2) - make those form equilateral triangle? It will also help to remove that 01:14:172 (3,2) - awkward overlap - fixed
- 01:18:054 (2) - same. Like this - that will make too much spaced jump, and actually, 7 notes are stacked on that spot during the kiai.
I think that's all but maybe you should look for more triangles since they definetly will improve visuals for your map - ok sure
- 00:01:458 (2) - the end of this slider is not blanketed perefectly. There are a bit of tiny little bit misplaced objects that are almost unnoticable but I will point them out anyway, because I want to mod smth. Sry :3 - lol okay c: fixed i think?
- 00:08:030 (3,4) - not perfectly in line. You can check by ctrl+g 00:08:030 (3) -, disabling NC and look at follow point. - rotated a bit to not be linear, cuz I think some 00:08:563 (1) - flow change here would be nice
- 00:16:023 (2) - rotate 1° CW - fixed
- 00:26:680 (5) - ^ same - fixed
- 00:39:937 (2) - add curvature for better blanket? - umm.. no cuz it's intended to have much less curvature compared to 00:40:289 (3) -
- 00:51:231 (2) - ^ - ^
Actally blankets and parallels got better after 1st kiai so disreagard mo comment on first line :3
That's all. Simple and clean diff, not much to comment about.
Don't think I can say anything about Easy and Normal =\
Nice song. Good luck ranking it!
can't find much because your rhythm is good for me.
00:21:006 (3,2) - move them away a little? the reverse arrow is overlapped. hmm i'll consider it
01:13:113 (5,1) - make them parallel? yeah
Hello! M4M from your queue.thx for mod
Also a nice diif and fits the style of "Second Beat". It was very hard to find anything.
- 00:27:391 (3,5) - Not a perfect line lol
- 01:04:642 (4,5) - ^ lol
- 01:09:054 (3,4) - Make a blanket by moving slider lower? Idk no blanket here
- 01:15:407 (3,5) - I think those were supposed to be symmetrical from 01:16:289 (6) 's axis and they are not. I suggest ctrl+g->rotate from center -5 -> ctrl+g. yeah
Didn't find much else.
Nice song. Good luck ranking it!
osu file format v14
Tags:me Florrie Experiments nightcore short cut
//Background and Video events
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
Combo1 : 255,191,0
Combo2 : 10,214,10
Combo3 : 11,114,240
Heya! M4M request in-game.Thanks for modding!
- You can uncheck widescreen support since you don't have a SB. It's also very unnecessary. - fixed
- The music ends abruptly. I suggest you fade out the song a bit. - okay, will do it
- The hitsounds are very loud, because you are using the normal sample set on most of the objects. You must only add the normal sample set on beats that are strong because not all the beats are that strong. Like you should add it here: 01:06:937 - ; 01:07:642 - ; 01:08:348 - So basically on every second tick (beat) - not agreeing that I should use normal sampleset only on strong beats, but lowered volume a bit
- 00:32:701 - This green timing point is unnecessary. Please remove it. - I think that doesn't matter, fixed anyway
- 00:23:483 (4,3) - I personally don't really like these kinds of overlap. (Even though they are rankable) But why not just stack these two sliders? Or try to avoid the overlap. The main reason will be just to keep the mapset clean and neat. (Cuz it is a very nice solid set) - think it's totally fine cuz 00:25:615 (3) - appears after 00:23:483 (4) - disappears completely. it's only editor thing.
- 00:27:036 (1) - I'm not sure if you are following the vocals here but I think this rhythm can be improved. Just shorten the slider until the repeat arrow is here: 00:27:391 - and the slider end here: 00:27:746 - . Like a 1/2 slider with a reverse arrow. And then just add a hitcircle here on the white tick: 00:28:101 - - It's intended, I did it like this to calm down the cursor movement, but maybe I might change this someday.
Just like here: 00:21:352 (1,2) -
- 00:35:525 (1,2,3,4) - This is not very good to stack so many notes in Easy diff since it can confuse new players. Try turning 00:35:878 (2) - into a straight slider which end points upwards and than put 00:36:937 (3) - just underneath it. Like this: - changed 00:35:878 (2) - a bit
This flow imo is also better~
- 00:48:231 (4,5) - You can try to improve the blanket here since at the moment it looks really nazi. (I personally don't like these types of balnkets) Or you can just make (5) into a straight slider like (4)? - fixed I think, didn't change into straight slider cuz I want those 2 sliders to be different.
- 00:57:407 (4,3) - ^ Please try to avoid these kind of overlaps. Just move (3) downwards to avoid it. - as said above, it's totally fine when playing.
- 01:05:172 - Here is a beat which you can map, so why not lengthen the slider so thaat it ends on 01:05:172 - Like this: - umm.. no cuz there's no drum there and I like to prefer to follow drums more when mapping easy diffs.
It sounds and fits better with the music.
- 01:22:819 (4,3) - ^ Overlap again. Please try to ignore this. - ^
- 01:29:172 (1) - I suggest you silence the spinner here. At the moment it's pretty loud. - I don't think I need to silence this, since there is a beat at spinner end.
Okay, there are a lot of stacking going on in this diff and it can be very difficult for newbies to play since it can confuse them. (Like I mentioned above) Here are some examples: 00:50:701 (3,4,5) - ; 00:57:407 (4,2) - ; 01:00:937 (1,3,4) - (this one is pretty bad) ; 01:11:525 (4,2) - and etc. Please try to avoid these kind of stacking in Easy diffs. Please keep that in mind in the future. There are also some overlaps here and there, so please keep a look out for those as well. - think it will be fine to play even for newbies, since I'm using very simple flow.
- 00:36:937 (1) - I suggest you remove NC here since it's inconsistent with the others. - fixed
- 00:37:290 - You are missing a very strong beat here. I suggest you move 00:37:466 (2) - onto the white tick here: 00:37:290 - and then end the slider here: 00:37:466 - . (As you can hear, this beat: 00:37:642 - is not so strong than 00:37:290 - so I think it's really unnecessary to map that part) Just add a note here then: 00:37:819 - . It fits the song better imo. - fixed differently
- 00:40:642 (5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - This pattern is way too long! It may/may not be unrankable. So I highly advise you try shortening this pattern. 00:42:584 (1,2) - instead if this long slider and note try to remove them both and add a hitcircle here: 00:42:584 - and one here: 00:42:937 - . - umm.. think it's fine cuz it is to have rhythm differences with Easy diff. and actually having 2 circles is harder than a 1/1 slider.
- 01:11:172 - Add a note here?
- 01:15:937 (3,4,5,6) - This rhythm here can definitely be improved. Try shortening this slider: 01:15:937 (3) - until here: 01:16:113 - and then remove this hitcircle: 01:16:466 (4) - and then move 01:16:289 (4) - until here: 01:16:289 - and then add a 1/2 slider here: 01:16:819 - - not really sure about this, I'll think more about this.
- 01:21:584 (3,4,5) - ^ Same here like I mentioned above.
- 00:03:590 (1,2) - The DS here just doesn't make sense because the DS here between 00:02:347 (3,1) - where the beat is closer to each other is the same with 00:03:590 (1,2) -. Please keep the DS consistent here. - fixed
- I don't see any 1/1 sliders (in first kiai, so I suggest you add more of these types of sliders because you can't just use 1/2 sliders. Use more variety in any diff! - why not? I think it's fine as how it is now, the music is pretty fast, and it's hard diff.
- 01:05:348 (1,2) - I don't reall like the way you place these two notes. . why not just DS them? - it's because I didn't want these to be far from each other, since the music is calm here. if I stack or use similar distance like 01:05:701 (2,3) - , it will be confusing as a 1/2 rhythm.
- 00:01:103 (1,3) - This stack here can be improved. - fixed
- 00:19:753 (4,1) - This jump here is kinda big if you ask me. The music also doesn't call for a jump so I suggest you just keep the DS here consistent with the others. - think it will not be an issue, since 00:19:753 (4) - 's sliderhead is close to 00:20:109 (1) - , the actual movement is not that huge. also it's a new phase.
I highly suggest you add more 1/1 slider for more variety. . because at the moment there are like just 5-6 1/1 sliders.
I will end my mod here~
Good luck with this mapset of yours!
Hey there, from M4M qThanks for modding!00:33:407 (2,3) - same thing as below with the slider shape contradicting (3)’s placement - some flow change should work fine since it's on a downbeat
01:00:937 (1,2,3,4) - why did you stop using red slider anchors ? It’s the same part of the music - it's for some variety, also it's a new phase
Same as the extra, the second kiai is pretty much the first but with ctrl+h so everything I said in there works for that part as well00:04:833 (1) - not obligatory but I’d personally put a circle there and start the spinner afterwards - i think current one works better for diff-spread wise issue.
00:12:293 (5,6) - 00:12:649 seems of same importance as the 2 previous ticks so I don’t understand that slider rhythm-wise - I did like this cause of the vocal 00:12:293 (5) - 'oh' 00:12:471 (6) - 'baby'
00:17:267 (5,6) - same thing with slider shapes and flow - it's intended to have unnatural flow here.
00:28:457 (1,1) - not a bad idea. However, I don’t know if this is possible in a normal considering players might be surprised by a second spinner - yeah.. gonna ask about this very soon
01:02:878 (5,6) - I just thought about it but it’s also applicable to other 1/2 stacks earlier in the map ; I’m not sure this is rankable for a normal ? I recall there being a page somewhere with the rules per difficulty tier but I just can’t find it so yeah I’d ask a BN/QAT for confirmation
- you mean this? t/517731 it is fine to use stacksStacks are acceptable, but avoid switching between 1/1 and 1/2 stacks repeatedly.Again since the 2nd kiai is just 1st one but ctrl+h it would be a waste of time to talk about it since I’d be repeating myself. Do consider really mapping it though.overall there’s very few difference between spacings in kiais vs non-kiais, and this leads to not having a feeling of intensity when playing the kiai ( while there should be ). Might wanna either nerf the non-kiai or buff kiais, up to you. - imo it has enough spacing difference between them. At kiai, almost every notes are spaced about 6 follow points (even more at sliders) while at non-kiai, maybe around 40%?(I don't know exactly cause I didn't count lo) of them are spaced 5 follow points, only few are spaced 6 follow points and rest are spaced less.
00:01:103 (1) - I’m not fond of starting somewhere else than a downbeat, especially when the music starts later ( at 00:01:458 (2) ). Technically not wrong, so up to you whether you delete that or not. - umm yeah I think current one works better than starting at downbeat, since i'm mainly focusing on lyrics at this diff.
00:09:807 - I don’t understand why this is empty ? It just breaks the rhythm for no reason - ^ as I said above, it's because I'm focusing on the vocals. (especially more at kiai)
00:10:872 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - rather underwhelming ; don’t be afraid of doing 1/2/1/2 lines ( example ) - ^ I did like this to refer to the vocal
00:15:313 (6,7,1) - rip flow - changed a bit
00:50:348 (5,6) - why stack when the rest of the pattern is jumps and it’s the same sound ? - cuz 00:50:348 (5) - and 00:50:525 (6) - 's pitch is same, 00:50:701 (7) - 's pitch is different.
00:52:819 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - straight lines flow horribly at this spacing because snapping and then going in the same direction is really awkward. - okay, will change when I get some idea
00:56:701 (1,2) - flows weirdly as well. I know there’s slider leniency and stuff, but aesthetically speaking it’s not the best option ( ideally you want your circles to kind of follow the slider shape, I suggest you take a look at Pishifat’s video on slider flow for better explanation ) - imo not every notes have to be natural flow, I intended uncomfortable flow here, also I've watched pishi's video as well.
01:03:584 (6) - red ticks sliders aren’t ideal, especially when they leave the downbeat ( big white tick ) non clickable with a sound on it ( here, guitar ). Try 2 circles instead of slider ? - as I said above, I'm mainly following the vocal and vocal 01:03:760 - here is pretty weak.
Not much to say about second kiai since it’s just the 1st one with ctrl+h so yeah same mistakes in there as in the beginning I guess - yeah I always check both at once when I'm applying mods lo
There we go, overall I noticed a lot of consistency mistakes, so look out for that.
also map your 2nd kiai - think it works fine.
also I'm too lazy ;-;
Good luck with the rest of your mapping :>
Hey there, from M4M qthx for mod~
=00:45:231 (4,1) - this flows very badly very nice i think 00:52:466 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don’t understand the difference in this pattern and 00:35:525 (1,2,3,4,5) ? The music doesn’t change, so the map shouldn’t change as well my free to use another slider,circle use in same rhythm
00:47:878 (6,3) - overlap u can't notice it while playing
00:48:760 (3,4) - The placement of 00:49:289 (4) is contradictory to what 00:48:760 (3) ‘s shape implies ; you’d want (4) somewhere under (3) don't have to
00:59:525 - leaving a downbeat ( big white tick ) like this while there’s a sound on it is awkward, plus starting a slider on a red tick is weird rhythm-wise, try 2 circles mapping skill
01:00:937 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3) - why such a big burst of singletaps ? just circle pattern.
01:22:819 (1,2,3,4) - underwhelming, ctrl+g (3) and (4) ( especially considering you did this at 01:25:642 (1,2,3,4) so it gets consistent that way )k ill consider it
Good luck with the rest of your mapping :>
Hi, small random mod, hope you don't mind.
green - just a suggestion
yellow? - not sure
orange - this could be better, i think
red - i totally don't like it
Cute song c:
- 00:08:386 (3) - i wouldn't make this so fast, it doesn't emphasize anything - lowered sv a bit
00:25:437 (3) - ^ (it applies to all next similar sliders) - ^
- 00:29:167 (1) - no NC - it's for better readability
- 00:31:819 (2,1) - 2 reverse arrows are almost impossible to predict for player, so I would change this to 1 circle and two 1/2 sliders - they're fine at higher diffs.
- 01:03:584 (6) - i don't think slider fit there.. And jumping section should start here 01:03:760 - - it's because the vocal at there is weak so I made it sliderend.
- 01:06:231 (4,5) - would make another slider instead of 2 circles, cause there is second repetitive sound
- 01:31:113 - 01:31:289 - 01:31:466 - 01:31:642 - 01:31:819 - why not make objects here? :3 - cuz that's the end of the map
- changings of SV throughout the whole difficulty are pretty random, i would try to organize them according to the sounds
- um, is the second kiai section is just a ctrl+c ctrl+v ctrl+h of the first one? - why not? the music is totally same so imo copying gives more logic