forum

Static-P and Amree - Its Not Like I Like You!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BlauMeow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Montag, 24. Mai 2021 at 03:45:57

Artist: Static-P and Amree
Title: Its Not Like I Like You!!
BPM: 155
Filesize: 9397kb
Play Time: 04:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. It's not Like I Like You!! (5,26 stars, 826 notes)
Download: Static-P and Amree - Its Not Like I Like You!!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
That's for you Plych!!!

You're the most special and beautiful american I know ... wished I could hug you one day <3

Okay I was cringe but the younger me really meant this so don't look too wrong at me e_e I will not ever change what I have written there coz the younger me would beat me up

Nice song really nice!

So I realised the map is kinda baaad so Im trying to make it better but Im not that good at mapping. Anyways any feedback is appreciated!
Akua
Hey just leaving a message to say that I enjoyed the map and I hope to see more, especially more difficulties. :D
Topic Starter
BlauMeow
Yep I will make more difficulties but first I want to have this one finished as it is meant for a friend :d

Thanks for the feedback I just reached a point where I don't really know what I can really improve!
h3oCharles
when downloading, the difficulty is missing for some reason
adm0n
Also just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the map :)

as for things to improve. I think some timings where still a bit off or didn't feel like they'd fit with the song... But that could just be my imagination, I can barely make it through it without dying ...
Lilynn
thank you dad
Topic Starter
BlauMeow
It was a pleasure son <3

AND I'll look at the timing thing some time i know what you're talking about and I feel the same way about it!

YET I'll leave this diff as it is probably because it was supposed to be weird and confusing it somehow fits the matter i mapped it for x)

BUT I'll probably give the song an other go when i get better at mapping though the rhytm is kinda boring so it's not a song which is good to map still I might try again sometime see you guys thanks for being here!!! :3
MurphysLaw
I've been trying to download for a while but every time i open it i only hear the music playing but i can't find the map.

Error The beatmap could not be loaded correctly.

After messing around with 7 zip and comparing it to other beatmap packages, it's seems that you have the slider and note sounds, song mp3, and the image for the background but you don't have the actual map. Not sure how this happens but that seems to be the issue.

I ended up having to download the map and the "Grab latest .osu file" and had to extract the .osu file to the mappack prior to installing it.
Topic Starter
BlauMeow
"Nice song really nice!

Trying to structure it atm!

I am not sure if I do it right please help me unknown reader!!!
Thanks in advance your deeear Blau!! <3

I really have fun mapping this though it still seems kind of ... pointless xd

First version done ... god damn this is much work i know.

551169Static-PandAmree-ItsNotLikeILikeYou.osz

This download works osu download is bugged!"

Look at what I wrote at the very top. It is bugged and I know that! Still thanks!
KONG99
dude.. i really want to play this beatmap>< so can you fix the beatmap please><
Topic Starter
BlauMeow
I would if I knew how ._.
Rafiakem
DADDY JUST SAYING THAT THIS IS SO DOPE! IM HOPING TO SEE MORE DANK DIFFICULTY!!!11 ;) ;) ;)
rm4m
It was fun. I liked the doublets but the rest of my lobby couldn't get the timings down lol
Topic Starter
BlauMeow

rm4m wrote:

It was fun. I liked the doublets but the rest of my lobby couldn't get the timings down lol

Ill try my best to reply to that and I can come up with 2 possible explanations.

1: It's quite a while ago that I mapped it and I know that it is, from a good mappers perspective, probably technically bad. As such it is very possible that the timing is a bit off.

2: The jumps are quite unusual. You don't see them literally anywhere else as they don't really follow the spacing == timing thingy many maps follow. If their rank isn't that high it is very possible that even if they were perfectly timed the mapping would quite frankly confuse them and that they would not be able to time the jumps.

If anything else is the reason Id be glad to know, maybe Ill try to fix it or even remap it if I find the time but currently Im not playing much osu so I would not count on it.

Regards Blau
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.