forum

[resolved] Can't get access to the osu website, at all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Problem Details:
A guy, with name SCP870 was asking in #help channel on why he can't get access to the osu website, and he said that this happens ONLY with osu website. We have tried to help him with different kinds of ethernet or browser related questions, such as Kao's help also didn't work:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
You can either help that guy directly via in-game pm or post the answers here and I will inform him about them, since that poor guy can't even get access to the osu website.
gamer33_old
im not having that problem but I can't get on the game with a log in is the same?
Topic Starter
Deivedux

gamer33 wrote:

im not having that problem but I can't get on the game with a log in is the same?
A person is having a hard time getting access to the website, not logging in to his account. So no, this isn't the same, if you have this problem please create a different thread about it and please make sure that it wasn't asked already by someone else first.
gamer33_old
well on the website I could not get on until I changed my password did he/or she check his/ or her wifi or use a different web browser then he/or she is using
Topic Starter
Deivedux
Nvm, we managed to fixed it! Ty to whoever seen this thread and wanted to help / was about to help, but this is now a solved problem, for now.