Goose house - Hikaru Nara -TV size- [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
19
show more
dkingo
Hi there, nm request from my queue, a roughly mod.

It's a great map for a first time mapper, and there's almost nothing to mod, so it would be demanding. 8-)

Easy

This map is almost perfect for me...

01:26:932 - Add a note

01:28:807 (88807|3) - Delete this note for not following any voice


Normal

The strong beat is actually here 00:06:869 - so ctrl+g 00:06:869 (6869|3,7057|0,7057|1,7057|2) - and delete a note from chord since the beat is not that strong

00:07:432 - Add a note

00:08:369 (8369|1,8369|0) - Move them to 00:08:557 -

00:08:932 - Add a chord

Add a note to 00:09:307 - 00:09:682 - 00:09:869 - 00:09:869 - 00:10:432 - for drums

00:13:432 - Add a note

00:14:557 (14557|3) - If this LN follows the vocal, it should start in 00:14:369 -

00:15:307 - Add a note for the drum (ok a important suggestion here, always use the same amount of note for the same voice)

00:16:057 (16057|1,16244|0,16432|1) - Add notes for drums

00:17:557 (17557|1,17744|2,17932|0) - ^

00:19:057 (19057|3,19244|2,19432|3) - ^

00:23:557 (23557|1,23744|0,23932|1) - ^

00:26:557 (26557|3,26744|2,26932|0) - ^

00:28:619 (28619|0,28619|1) - Move them to 00:28:432 -

00:29:182 (29182|1,29744|2) - Add notes for drums

00:30:682 (30682|2,31057|3,31244|2,31432|1) - ^

00:31:619 (31619|0,31619|3) - Ghost notes?

00:32:557 (32557|0,32744|1) - 00:32:932 - Add notes for drum

00:33:682 (33682|1,34057|1,34244|1) - ^

00:34:807 (34807|1,35182|1,35557|3,35744|1,35932|3) - ^

00:37:807 (37807|2,37807|1,37807|0) - Delete a note and add a chord in 00:37:994 -

00:38:557 - Add a chord

00:38:932 - Add a note

00:39:494 - Add a chord

00:40:994 (40994|3,41369|1,41557|0) - Add notes for the drum

00:41:932 - ^

00:42:869 - Delete a note since the beat isn't strong

00:43:057 - 00:43:244 - 00:43:432 - Add a note

00:43:994 (43994|3,44182|2,44557|3,44744|2,44932|0) - ^

00:46:057 (46057|3,46244|1,46432|2) - ^

00:53:182 - 00:53:369 - Add notes for the strong vocal and drum

00:53:932 - 00:54:307 - 00:54:682 - Add notes for drums

00:55:057 (55057|2,55244|1,55432|3) - ^

00:56:182 (56182|1,56369|0) - ^

00:58:807 (58807|1,59182|2,59369|3) - Add notes for the strong vocal and drum

00:59:744 (59744|0,59932|1,60119|0) - 01:00:307 - 01:01:057 - ^

01:05:182 (65182|0,65369|1) - 01:06:307 - 01:06:682 - ^

01:07:057 (67057|3,67244|2,67432|1) - Add notes for drums

01:08:369 (68369|3,68744|0,68932|3) - ^

01:10:807 (70807|0,71182|3,71369|2) - ^

01:15:307 (75307|0,75682|2,76057|2,76432|0) - Add notes for drums, also it makes pattern better

01:21:682 - Add a chord
00:06:119 (6119|3,6119|0,6119|2) - Delete 2 notes for the weak beat

00:06:494 (6494|3,6494|2,6494|1,6682|1) - ctrl+g

00:07:619 - Delete a note

00:07:994 (7994|1,7994|2) - Delete them for the ghost note

00:08:369 (8369|1) - Delete this as well

00:09:119 (9119|1) - ^

00:09:494 (9494|1) - ^

00:10:057 (10057|2) - ^

00:10:619 (10619|3) - ^

00:11:182 (11182|3) - ^

00:12:682 (12682|3,12682|2,12869|1,12869|2) - Delete a note from these chords

00:14:744 (14744|2,14744|1,15119|2) - ctrl+g

00:15:869 (15869|3,15869|2) - Delete them for the ghost note

00:16:619 (16619|3,16619|2) - ^

00:18:119 (18119|1,18119|0) - ^

00:18:307 (18307|1,18494|3,18494|0) - ctrl+g

00:19:057 - Delete a note

00:19:244 - Add a note for the drum

00:19:432 (19432|1,19619|1,19619|0) - Ctrl+g

00:21:119 (21119|1) - Delete it

00:21:494 (21494|1,21869|3) - ^

00:22:619 (22619|2) - ^

00:24:119 - Delete a note

00:24:869 - ^

00:25:807 - ^

00:24:494 (24494|3,24494|1,24682|2) - Ctrl+g

00:26:182 - Add a chord

00:28:619 (28619|3,28619|2) - Delete them for the ghost note

00:30:119 (30119|2,30119|0) - Delete them

00:34:994 (34994|2) - Delete it

00:35:369 (35369|2) - ^

00:36:119 (36119|1,36119|2) - ^

00:36:307 (36307|3,36307|1,36307|0,36307|2) - Delete 1 or 2 notes from this chord

00:38:182 (38182|3) - Delete it or change it to a note

00:38:369 (38369|0,38744|1) - Delete them

00:39:119 (39119|2,39682|1) - ^

00:39:869 (39869|1,40057|1) - ^

00:40:619 (40619|2) - ^

00:40:994 (40994|2,41182|2,41182|3) - ctrl+g and move the note in col 4 to col 2

00:41:369 (41369|1,41557|0,41744|1,41744|0,41932|0,41932|1) - ctrl+g

00:42:119 (42119|2,42119|1,42307|3) - ^

00:43:432 (43432|3,43619|3,43619|1) - ^

00:42:494 (42494|1,42682|0,42869|1,43244|1) - Add ntoes for the drum

00:43:994 (43994|2,44182|3) - ^

00:44:932 - ^

00:45:494 - ^

00:45:869 - ^

00:46:057 (46057|0,46244|2,46432|1) - ^

00:47:557 (47557|1,47744|0) - ^

00:49:057 (49057|3,49432|0) - ^

00:49:619 (49619|1,49619|3) - Delete them or delete a note

00:51:119 (51119|1) - Move to col 4 and move all col 4 notes to col 2

00:53:932 (53932|0,54119|1,54119|3) - Ctrl+g

00:55:057 - Add a note for the drum

00:55:619 - Delete a note

00:56:182 - Add a note for the drum

00:58:807 - Delete a note

00:59:182 (59182|0,59369|3,59744|0,59932|2) - Add notes for drums

01:01:619 (61619|1,61619|0,61619|2,61994|0) - Ctrl+g

01:02:182 - Add a note to col 4

01:02:369 - Add a note to col 3

01:02:744 (62744|1,62932|0) - Delete them, and 01:02:744 - add a chord to col 1 2, 01:02:932 - add a chord to col 3 4

01:05:557 - 01:05:932 - Add a note

01:06:307 - Add a note, then ctrl+g with 01:06:119 (66119|3,66119|0) -

01:06:494 (66494|1) - Delete it

01:06:682 (66682|2,66869|1,66869|3) - Ctrl+g

01:07:057 (67057|0,67432|3) - Add notes for drums

01:07:619 (67619|1,67619|0) - Delete them

01:07:994 (67994|0) - Move to col 3, and 01:08:182 - add a note to col 1

01:10:619 (70619|3,70994|2) - Delete them, and add a note in 01:10:807 -

01:12:307 (72307|3,72682|0) - Add notes for the drum

01:13:057 (73057|1,73244|2,73432|3) - ^

01:14:557 - Add a note to col 3

01:17:182 (77182|2,77557|1,77744|3,77932|2) - Add notes for the drum

01:18:307 (78307|1,78682|2,79057|3,79244|2,79432|1) - ^

01:20:182 (80182|1,80369|0,80932|0) - ^

01:20:557 - Add a note to col 4, and add a chord in 01:20:744 -

01:21:494 - ^01:21:682 - ^

01:22:057 (82057|2,82432|1) - Delete them, and add a chord in 01:22:244 - in col 2 3

01:27:119 (87119|2) - Delete this LN~

That's not all!!!

Some suggestions that can help you:

Like i said above, always use the same amount of note for the same voice.

Try to avoid jack notes, which is like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7054649 .

The strong beat should NEVER have less notes than the weak beat, most of my mod were fixing this problem.

Don't mess vocal and instruments together, in the same pattern you should just focus on one point, the Easy mod is really good example.

That's all, good luck in the future :D
Topic Starter
misternopal
Updated !


Thank you for supporting me T^T

/me shiawase desu~

and sorry for a bad map :'v

Thank you~ >.<)/
Weber
hi kinda m4m cause you modded my map

Ramul's EZ

00:19:244 - Could probably put a note here
00:22:244 - ^
00:25:244 - ^
00:28:244 - ^
00:34:994 (34994|3,35182|2,35557|0) - Bring these back over here: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129292
00:56:744 (56744|2) - Make it a normal note
01:08:744 (68744|0) - Move to 1
01:22:432 (82432|1) - Move to 3
01:26:932 (86932|1) - Move to 1

NM

00:00:307 (307|0,494|1,682|2,869|0,1244|3,1432|1,1619|0,1994|2,2182|2) - Try this pattern out as an alternative: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129330
01:26:744 (86744|2,86932|1,87119|3,87119|2) - Try this out: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129348

Sorry, im not too good at modding High-HM/HD

Good luck!
Topic Starter
misternopal

Weber wrote:

hi kinda m4m cause you modded my map

Ramul's EZ

00:19:244 - Could probably put a note here
00:22:244 - ^
00:25:244 - ^
00:28:244 - ^
00:34:994 (34994|3,35182|2,35557|0) - Bring these back over here: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129292
00:56:744 (56744|2) - Make it a normal note
01:08:744 (68744|0) - Move to 1
01:22:432 (82432|1) - Move to 3
01:26:932 (86932|1) - Move to 1

NM

00:00:307 (307|0,494|1,682|2,869|0,1244|3,1432|1,1619|0,1994|2,2182|2) - Try this pattern out as an alternative: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129330
01:26:744 (86744|2,86932|1,87119|3,87119|2) - Try this out: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7129348

Sorry, im not too good at modding High-HM/HD

Good luck!
thank you weber :oops: thanks a lot
will be updated soon
Julie
Alright, I'll try to change the design of my mods so is more simple xD.

LOVE THIS SONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I try to keysound it but gave up XD.

1|2|3|4

[General]

Metadata
I'm not sure what happen with the metadata, but your cap is wrong : Shigatsu wa Kimi No uso -> Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Also put this in source : 四月は君の嘘
And put this in tags : Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Put this in title : Goose house - Hikaru nara -TV size-
Since (TV Size), is mostly in the old time when metadata isn't that strict, now we have to follow the exact title as the album.
[EZ]

Don't forget to hitsound the difficulty. The difficulty should at least be hitsounded in order to go to ranking section.

00:17:557 (17557|1,17744|0,17932|1) - How about changing the pattern like this : http://puu.sh/tG21D/462eb55148.jpg. Those highlight note have the same drum. Also so that these notes 00:17:557 (17557|1,17744|0,17932|1) - isn't all in one hand for beginners.

00:26:557 (26557|2,26744|3,26932|2,27307|3,27682|2) - Probably too much note in one hand for beginners, try to move it to the left side too.

00:35:182 (35182|3,35369|2,35744|0,35932|1) - Really not sure what you try to match with those double, mostly when there is no new sound at 00:35:369 (35369|2) - , it make everything really weird to play, not only for beginners.

01:26:932 (86932|1,87119|1) - Probably best to avoid 1/2 jacks, you did some jack on other part, but they were 1/1. This one might be a bit too fast for beginners.
[NM]

00:14:369 (14369|3,14557|2,14744|2,14932|1,15119|0,15307|0) - Maybe try to make the normal note and the long note in different hands, since LN + normal note can already be a challenge for beginner/normal player, try to make it different hands so is a bit easier for them. Example : http://puu.sh/tG13Z/cc092d99a7.jpg

00:20:932 (20932|2) - Move to last column, different drum and voice pitch then these 00:20:557 (20557|2,20744|2) - , 3 notes jack might be too much.

00:23:557 (23557|1,23744|0,23932|1) - Pretty sure you can make these different column. Also, look at how many 2 column the note have in a row : http://puu.sh/tG1g8/fe77d83b7f.png

00:31:432 (31432|2,31432|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

00:36:307 (36307|2,36494|3,36682|2,36869|3,37057|2) - Too much note in one hand for a normal, while pitch and drum of the song is all different.

00:47:932 (47932|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

01:15:682 (75682|0,75869|1,76057|2,76057|0,76244|1,76432|0,76432|2,76619|1,76807|0,76807|2) - Normal has gone suddenly really hard, try to change pattern, or like lower the 2 notes chord.

01:20:182 (80182|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

01:22:057 (82057|0,82432|0) - I like how you did these pattern 01:22:807 (82807|1,83182|1,83557|2,83932|2,84307|3,84682|3) - to mostly match the vocal, but 01:22:057 (82057|0,82432|0) - shouldn't follow these pattern, try to change these 2 notes.
[HD]
00:02:369 (2369|1) - Move this to column 3, so is not 3 notes on one hand 00:01:994 (1994|1,2182|0,2369|1) - , while the pitch of the of the instrument is all different.

00:04:432 - Move one of the note to 00:04:244 - , both are important, but this 00:04:244 - should be having 3 notes, for the same amount of instrument as 00:03:682 - and 00:03:682 - .

00:06:682 (6682|2,6869|2,7057|2,7244|2,7432|2) - You probably want to try to move and play with the pattern a bit, you don't want a 5 notes jack on one column here just because you are lacking space.

00:12:869 (12869|2) - End the LN here 00:13:057 - . The sound still continue a bit till there. No need to make life complicated, and keep it 1/4 is easier as well.

00:13:807 - Add one more note here, for more impact and that cymbal :D

00:18:307 (18307|1,18307|2,18494|3,18494|0,18682|1,18682|2,18869|3,18869|0,19057|1,19057|2,19244|3,19244|0) - Unoriginal same pattern, while the voice and the instrument are different.

00:21:494 (21494|1) - Delete, no new sound in the song here, even if you try to keep it consistent, the song here give a different feeling.

00:26:182 - Not mapping this drum? Is pretty loud and clear, a 2/1 break seem too much, 1/1 break should suffice.

00:28:994 (28994|2) - Delete no new sound.

00:45:494 - Not mapping this bass anymore? It can't be because matching the vocal, since you did map the bass here 00:46:057 (46057|3,46057|0,46244|1,46244|2,46432|1,46432|0) - .

00:48:307 - Add another note to emphasize more the bass like you did with 2 notes on most of them.

00:51:119 (51119|1,51119|2,51494|3,51682|0,51869|3,52057|0,52244|3,52432|0) - You know, you could have done something cooler, since the drum and piano isn't consistent here, yet pattern are the same. Here : http://puu.sh/tG0hx/f81244bee3.png. I try to fit the pitch of the piano while trying to keep your 2 LNs.

00:58:244 (58244|2) - Move it to column 2, jacking this 00:58:057 - sound better then jacking with 00:58:432 - , due to the close pitch of piano it have with 00:58:057 (58057|1) -

01:04:807 - + This part of kiai got easier then the part before, probably because you been too focus on the vocal now, there is tons more drum unmap now. Example : 01:05:557 - , 01:05:932 - , 01:06:307 - .

01:09:307 (69307|0,69494|1,69682|0,69869|1,70057|0,70244|1) - Not really fun to play, at this bpm is easy, but unfittable with the song, due to different piano pitch + different type of drum. Use column 3 too.

01:18:307 (78307|1,78494|2,78682|1,78869|2,79057|1,79244|2,79432|1,79619|2,79807|1) - Hmm, all 2|3 and a bit of 4th column. Move some note to the first column, mostly those that I highlighted.

Feel free to poke me again, once you get more modder and want another re-check. You probably want to have as much modder and feedback as possible x3. Instead of me writing nearly every single point, which will be a pain to read and confusing.
Topic Starter
misternopal

Julie wrote:

Alright, I'll try to change the design of my mods so is more simple xD.

LOVE THIS SONG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I try to keysound it but gave up XD.

1|2|3|4

[General]

Metadata
I'm not sure what happen with the metadata, but your cap is wrong : Shigatsu wa Kimi No uso -> Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Also put this in source : 四月は君の嘘
And put this in tags : Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Put this in title : Goose house - Hikaru nara -TV size-
Since (TV Size), is mostly in the old time when metadata isn't that strict, now we have to follow the exact title as the album.
[EZ]

Don't forget to hitsound the difficulty. The difficulty should at least be hitsounded in order to go to ranking section.

00:17:557 (17557|1,17744|0,17932|1) - How about changing the pattern like this : http://puu.sh/tG21D/462eb55148.jpg. Those highlight note have the same drum. Also so that these notes 00:17:557 (17557|1,17744|0,17932|1) - isn't all in one hand for beginners.

00:26:557 (26557|2,26744|3,26932|2,27307|3,27682|2) - Probably too much note in one hand for beginners, try to move it to the left side too.

00:35:182 (35182|3,35369|2,35744|0,35932|1) - Really not sure what you try to match with those double, mostly when there is no new sound at 00:35:369 (35369|2) - , it make everything really weird to play, not only for beginners.

01:26:932 (86932|1,87119|1) - Probably best to avoid 1/2 jacks, you did some jack on other part, but they were 1/1. This one might be a bit too fast for beginners.
[NM]

00:14:369 (14369|3,14557|2,14744|2,14932|1,15119|0,15307|0) - Maybe try to make the normal note and the long note in different hands, since LN + normal note can already be a challenge for beginner/normal player, try to make it different hands so is a bit easier for them. Example : http://puu.sh/tG13Z/cc092d99a7.jpg

00:20:932 (20932|2) - Move to last column, different drum and voice pitch then these 00:20:557 (20557|2,20744|2) - , 3 notes jack might be too much.

00:23:557 (23557|1,23744|0,23932|1) - Pretty sure you can make these different column. Also, look at how many 2 column the note have in a row : http://puu.sh/tG1g8/fe77d83b7f.png

00:31:432 (31432|2,31432|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

00:36:307 (36307|2,36494|3,36682|2,36869|3,37057|2) - Too much note in one hand for a normal, while pitch and drum of the song is all different.

00:47:932 (47932|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

01:15:682 (75682|0,75869|1,76057|2,76057|0,76244|1,76432|0,76432|2,76619|1,76807|0,76807|2) - Normal has gone suddenly really hard, try to change pattern, or like lower the 2 notes chord.

01:20:182 (80182|3) - Same reason as 00:20:932 (20932|2) -.

01:22:057 (82057|0,82432|0) - I like how you did these pattern 01:22:807 (82807|1,83182|1,83557|2,83932|2,84307|3,84682|3) - to mostly match the vocal, but 01:22:057 (82057|0,82432|0) - shouldn't follow these pattern, try to change these 2 notes.
[HD]
00:02:369 (2369|1) - Move this to column 3, so is not 3 notes on one hand 00:01:994 (1994|1,2182|0,2369|1) - , while the pitch of the of the instrument is all different.

00:04:432 - Move one of the note to 00:04:244 - , both are important, but this 00:04:244 - should be having 3 notes, for the same amount of instrument as 00:03:682 - and 00:03:682 - .

00:06:682 (6682|2,6869|2,7057|2,7244|2,7432|2) - You probably want to try to move and play with the pattern a bit, you don't want a 5 notes jack on one column here just because you are lacking space.

00:12:869 (12869|2) - End the LN here 00:13:057 - . The sound still continue a bit till there. No need to make life complicated, and keep it 1/4 is easier as well.

00:13:807 - Add one more note here, for more impact and that cymbal :D

00:18:307 (18307|1,18307|2,18494|3,18494|0,18682|1,18682|2,18869|3,18869|0,19057|1,19057|2,19244|3,19244|0) - Unoriginal same pattern, while the voice and the instrument are different.

00:21:494 (21494|1) - Delete, no new sound in the song here, even if you try to keep it consistent, the song here give a different feeling.

00:26:182 - Not mapping this drum? Is pretty loud and clear, a 2/1 break seem too much, 1/1 break should suffice.

00:28:994 (28994|2) - Delete no new sound.

00:45:494 - Not mapping this bass anymore? It can't be because matching the vocal, since you did map the bass here 00:46:057 (46057|3,46057|0,46244|1,46244|2,46432|1,46432|0) - .

00:48:307 - Add another note to emphasize more the bass like you did with 2 notes on most of them.

00:51:119 (51119|1,51119|2,51494|3,51682|0,51869|3,52057|0,52244|3,52432|0) - You know, you could have done something cooler, since the drum and piano isn't consistent here, yet pattern are the same. Here : http://puu.sh/tG0hx/f81244bee3.png. I try to fit the pitch of the piano while trying to keep your 2 LNs.

00:58:244 (58244|2) - Move it to column 2, jacking this 00:58:057 - sound better then jacking with 00:58:432 - , due to the close pitch of piano it have with 00:58:057 (58057|1) -

01:04:807 - + This part of kiai got easier then the part before, probably because you been too focus on the vocal now, there is tons more drum unmap now. Example : 01:05:557 - , 01:05:932 - , 01:06:307 - .

01:09:307 (69307|0,69494|1,69682|0,69869|1,70057|0,70244|1) - Not really fun to play, at this bpm is easy, but unfittable with the song, due to different piano pitch + different type of drum. Use column 3 too.

01:18:307 (78307|1,78494|2,78682|1,78869|2,79057|1,79244|2,79432|1,79619|2,79807|1) - Hmm, all 2|3 and a bit of 4th column. Move some note to the first column, mostly those that I highlighted.

Feel free to poke me again, once you get more modder and want another re-check. You probably want to have as much modder and feedback as possible x3. Instead of me writing nearly every single point, which will be a pain to read and confusing.
Thank you Julie-sama XD
will be check soon (busy irl)
thanks a lot :oops:
DustMoon
Hi~misternopal
1|2|3|4|
00:04:338 - add
00:13:807 (13807|1) - move to 1
00:50:369 (50369|2) - move to 4
00:50:557 (50557|3) - move to 3
00:51:119 (51119|3) - ^
01:22:807 (82807|1) - move to 1
01:27:025 - add
00:05:932 (5932|0,5932|1) - move to 3,4
00:09:119 (9119|3) - move to 1
00:14:369 (14369|3,14557|2,14744|2,14932|1,15119|0,15307|0) - ^
00:16:807 (16807|1) - delete
00:19:807 (19807|1) - ^
00:20:744 (20744|2) - move to 4
00:51:119 (51119|0) - move to 3
01:02:932 (62932|2) - move to 2
01:18:682 (78682|2) - ^
01:26:369 (86369|1) - move to 3
Topic Starter
misternopal

DustMoon wrote:

Hi~misternopal
1|2|3|4|
00:04:338 - add
00:13:807 (13807|1) - move to 1
00:50:369 (50369|2) - move to 4
00:50:557 (50557|3) - move to 3
00:51:119 (51119|3) - ^
01:22:807 (82807|1) - move to 1
01:27:025 - add
00:05:932 (5932|0,5932|1) - move to 3,4
00:09:119 (9119|3) - move to 1
00:14:369 (14369|3,14557|2,14744|2,14932|1,15119|0,15307|0) - ^
00:16:807 (16807|1) - delete
00:19:807 (19807|1) - ^
00:20:744 (20744|2) - move to 4
00:51:119 (51119|0) - move to 3
01:02:932 (62932|2) - move to 2
01:18:682 (78682|2) - ^
01:26:369 (86369|1) - move to 3
Thank you DustMoon~ XD
will be check soon... :D
still busy right now T^T
Topic Starter
misternopal
Updated!


Thanks for all modder :)
hope this beatmap be better T^T

a little mod by ChochoaLatte- in irc xD
Julie
🌸 Ngeng Family Mania Queue 🌸

I'm finally here owo

[General]

Not sure what happen with the hitsound, but since you did at least NM and HD, you could at least make the hitsound consistent for the 2 difficulty. Or if is actually intended (which I hope is not the case), at least keep in consistent for the whole difficulty itself.

[Ramul's EZ]

00:08:557 (8557|2,8744|2) - Probably best to try to avoid 1/2 jacks for the lowest difficulty of the set.

00:10:807 (10807|2,10807|0,10994|1,11369|3,11369|1,11557|2,11932|0,11932|3,12119|3,12119|1) - Due to the fast 1/2 snap, probably best make it one notes. Beginner can already feel the fast drum without being it 2 notes because is a bit faster then other notes which are on 1/1 snap. If you really want to do 2 notes, make it in a way is easy, such as 1 hand for one drum. Example : http://puu.sh/unh25/b738729580.jpg

00:25:244 - You stop matching this drum? It make it feel like all this 00:25:057 (25057|3,25432|2,25807|1,26182|0) - is consistent, which shouldn't be the case judging from the song.

00:32:744 - ^

00:49:807 (49807|2,49807|0,49994|1,50369|1,50369|3,50557|2) - Same reason as before, make it 2 hand.

Kiai + , you probably want to make the rhythm a bit more simple, or choose some sound that are really more clear so beginner can follow it more easily. And try to keep it consistent for beginners.

[NM]

00:35:369 (35369|2) - Delete no new sound here.

00:38:182 (38182|1,38369|1,38557|0,38744|2,38932|3,39119|1,39307|0,39307|1,39494|2,39682|3,39869|1) - You probably want to add some break here, not only is a lots of notes, but also really challenging pattern for normal player, while is at a really calm part of the song.

00:40:619 (40619|2) - The sound in the song is really low here, while your note is really loud, you can leave a break here for the normal, really not an important sound to map xD.

00:51:494 (51494|3,51682|2,51869|1,52057|0) - I understand your stairs here, but if you follow the pitch exactly (you're new in this, so I understand that is might not be clear for you). The stairs should start at 00:52:057 - , so move 00:52:057 (52057|0) - to last column : http://puu.sh/ungnL/e6d47d5550.jpg

Your kiai part rhythm is easy to follow since it just match the vocal, but your usage on the notes are weird, sometimes is one sometimes is 2. And if you are trying to put 2 notes for vocal louder, it doesn'T really work this way as well. Check out this random 2 notes : 00:59:744 (59744|2,59744|1,59932|3,59932|2,60119|1,60119|0) -

01:15:682 (75682|0,75869|1,76057|0,76057|2,76244|1,76432|2,76432|0,76619|1,76807|2,76807|0) - That is a pretty advance pattern, even if is low bpm and only 1/2 snap, you repeated too much time for a normal difficulty.

01:19:807 (79807|3,79807|0,79994|3,80182|3) - Here again, not suggested, another pattern that can be consider as an advanced pattern, probably the hardest part with 01:20:932 (80932|1,80932|2,81119|1,81307|0) - in your whole normal difficulty, while the song isn't that intense as well.

01:22:807 - Add another note for the loud drum to mark a new section.

[HD]

00:00:869 (869|2,1432|1) - You forgot your whistle

00:08:369 (8369|3) - The sound you map here stop at 00:08:557 - . So end the long note there.

00:08:744 (8744|1) - ^ Same reason, stop at 00:08:932 - .

00:09:119 (9119|2) - ^ Stop at 00:09:869 - .

00:10:807 (10807|2,10807|3,10994|3,10994|2,11932|2,12119|3,12119|2) - I like the feeling you did here, but it seem like you had trouble recreating that feeling at 00:11:369 - . Probably try your best creating the same feeling since is really clear for what part is been map for the song. Try this http://puu.sh/uneUw/b24003dc66.jpg, don't be scare about doing 3 hitnote, you did it for the first one.

00:13:307 (13307|3) - Hmm, wrong snap? Like by a lots? xD

00:14:744 - Why no whistle here too like you did here 00:16:244 - .

00:35:369 (35369|0) - Delete, no new sound here.

00:51:119 - Add one more note, it should at least have the same amount or more tappable note then here 00:50:932 - .

01:22:807 - + I find you made it too easy for the last difficulty, there is some really clear drum you could add : 01:23:744 - , 01:24:869 - , 01:25:244 - .

01:26:369 - Add one more note for the cymbal.
Remuring
Hi >w<)//

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

00:04:807 - add note
00:21:682 - ^
00:26:557 (26557|2) - remove
00:26:744 - add note
00:27:682 - ^
00:30:682 - ^
00:31:432 - ^
00:34:057 (34057|0) - remove
00:35:182 - add note
00:35:744 - ^
00:36:307 (36307|0) - remove
00:36:494 - add two note 1,2col
00:36:869 - add note
00:38:557 - ^
00:40:244 - ^
00:40:432 - ^
00:45:494 - add two note
00:45:869 - add note
00:46:244 - ^
00:46:432 - ^
00:51:119 - add two note
00:56:932 - add note
00:57:682 - ^
00:59:932 - ^
01:04:807 - ^
01:05:182 - ^
01:05:932 - add two note
01:06:307 - ^
01:06:682 - add note
01:08:182 - ^
01:09:682 - ^
01:10:807 - ^
01:11:932 - ^
01:12:307 - add two note
01:15:682 - add note
01:17:182 - ^
01:17:932 - ^
01:18:682 - ^
01:22:807 - ^
01:23:182 - ^
01:23:557 - ^
01:23:744 - ^
01:24:494 - ^
01:24:682 - ^
01:24:869 - add two note
01:25:244 - add note
01:26:369 - ^

GL <3
I think I need a little self modding :D
Shooot
Topic Starter
misternopal

R e m u r i n g wrote:

Hi >w<)//

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

00:04:807 - add note
00:21:682 - ^
00:26:557 (26557|2) - remove
00:26:744 - add note
00:27:682 - ^
00:30:682 - ^
00:31:432 - ^
00:34:057 (34057|0) - remove
00:35:182 - add note
00:35:744 - ^
00:36:307 (36307|0) - remove
00:36:494 - add two note 1,2col
00:36:869 - add note
00:38:557 - ^
00:40:244 - ^
00:40:432 - ^
00:45:494 - add two note
00:45:869 - add note
00:46:244 - ^
00:46:432 - ^
00:51:119 - add two note
00:56:932 - add note
00:57:682 - ^
00:59:932 - ^
01:04:807 - ^
01:05:182 - ^
01:05:932 - add two note
01:06:307 - ^
01:06:682 - add note
01:08:182 - ^
01:09:682 - ^
01:10:807 - ^
01:11:932 - ^
01:12:307 - add two note
01:15:682 - add note
01:17:182 - ^
01:17:932 - ^
01:18:682 - ^
01:22:807 - ^
01:23:182 - ^
01:23:557 - ^
01:23:744 - ^
01:24:494 - ^
01:24:682 - ^
01:24:869 - add two note
01:25:244 - add note
01:26:369 - ^

GL <3
I think I need a little self modding :D
Shooot
Thank you rem-chan >//<
i'll check it o.o)
Thank you for the first star~ XD
Soul Evans
Soul's Modding
1 / 2 / 3 / 4

General


  1. BPM: Okay
  2. Offset: Okay
  3. AiMod: Okay
  4. Tags: Okay
  5. BG: Okay
  6. Kiai: Okay
  7. Metadata: Okay
  8. Folder’s problem: None
  9. Hitsound: Okay
  10. Timing: Okay
  11. Other: Okay
    [HD]
  12. 00:02:369 (2369|2) - This should be an LN that extends to 00:02:369 (2369|2) -
  13. 00:04:432 (4432|0) - Move this to 1 and 00:04:619 (4619|1) - to 2 and 00:04:807 (4807|0) - to 3 would have a better structure
  14. 00:05:744 (5744|0,5932|3) - CTRL+h
  15. 00:06:682 (6682|0,6869|1) - CTRL+G
  16. 00:07:807 (7807|2) - I feel like rearranging like this would be better: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7490505
  17. 00:10:057 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7490527
  18. 00:12:682 (12682|1) - Move to 4
  19. 00:14:557 (14557|2) - ^
  20. 00:16:057 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7490548
  21. 00:18:119 (18119|3,18307|2) - CTRL+G
  22. 00:18:682 (18682|1,18869|2) - CTRL+H
  23. 00:24:307 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7490572
Yeah i think from here you need self mod, try using the examples i' gave you and goodluck
- Kuncung -
Hai Nopal~
Seperti yg di req
Bebas untuk di reject ye XD


|1|2|3|4|


00:10:807 (10807|1) - ke kolom 4 ?
00:14:557 (14557|0) - ke kolom 3 ?
00:19:807 - hapus salah satu LN ? kayaknya terlalu susah buat NM
00:31:807 - ^
00:37:994 - tambah note ?
00:49:807 (49807|1) - ke kolom 1 00:49:807 (49807|2) - ke kolom 4 ?
00:50:369 (50369|1) - ke kolom 3 ?
01:05:932 - tambah note ?
01:12:682 (72682|0) - Kolom 3 ?
01:12:869 (72869|3,73244|2,73432|0) - Ctrl + H ?
01:16:244 (76244|1,76432|0,76432|2,76619|1) - ^
00:02:369 - kasi LN sampai 00:02:932 - ?
00:03:682 (3682|1,3682|0,3682|3) - Ctrl + H ?
00:06:682 - Hapus salah satu ?
00:14:932 - ^
00:16:244 (16244|1) - Ke kolom 4 ?
00:21:119 (21119|1) - Hapus ? Ghost note
00:21:682 - Tambah note ?
00:22:807 - ^
00:42:869 - ^
00:45:494 - ^
00:45:869 - ^
00:50:369 (50369|0) - ke kolom 3 ? biar kayak yg sebelumnya ?
01:05:932 - Tambah note ?
01:06:307 - ^
01:08:557 - ^
01:12:307 - ^
01:17:369 (77369|0) - ke kolom 4 ?

GLuck pal mapnye
Zylin
hi pal
merasa bebas untuk di tolak
widescreen support uncheck all diff pal
:arrow:BG fix pal


1|2|3|4

00:03:494 - add note nih
00:08:557 - buat gini aja click me! , kan ez XD
00:12:119 (12119|3) - pindah col 3
00:18:682 - pindah col 1?
00:19:057 - begini click yes !
00:32:744 - add col 1?
00:38:557 - add ln col 4 smpe >> | 00:38:932 -
00:40:244 (40244|2,40432|1) - ctrl+h
00:35:557 - pindah col 1 | 00:35:744 - add col 2
00:35:932 (35932|2,36119|1) - geser ke kanan
00:39:307 - pindah col 4
00:39:869 - pindah col 1
00:40:807 - ^
00:40:994 - add note
00:41:369 (41369|1) - pindah col 3?
00:42:494 - add note
00:49:244 - ^
00:50:932 - add note col 1?
00:55:432 - pindah col 4
00:59:744 - add note col 2
01:00:682 - add note col 4| 01:00:869 - pindah ke col 3
01:01:244 (61244|2,61432|1) - geser ke kiri
ln sma note berhenti di sini 01:02:932 -
01:04:432 - hapus note ganti sma ln di col 4 smpe 01:04:807 - (<< note col 4 nya hapus)
01:23:182 - add note
00:03:494 - add note
00:04:432 - move col 3
00:15:119 - hapus ae notenya
00:16:432 - ^
00:58:807 - move col 1?
00:58:994 - delete ku gk denger apa2 sih (srry mngkin telinga gw)
01:13:994 - wado kok kosong ini :v
01:19:800 - buat kek gini click!
01:20:744 - add note pal
01:20:932 - begini mungkin click me!
01:22:807 - move col 1
01:25:432 - ^
01:25:619 - del cuma vocal yg ku denger (di telinga ku sih ;w;)
00:11:932 - ln smpe sini aj pal | 00:12:119 -
00:14:182 - add note
01:11:932 - add note col 2?
01:12:119 (72119|2,72119|1) - geser ke kanan?
01:18:682 - add note?
01:20:932 - add note col 4?
01:22:432 - bingung ane ini ngikut apaan?
01:25:807 - del satu note
01:26:369 - add note

goodluck :)

BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply