forum

And now i'm pissed off.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Scurax
Shit post ignore it (How in hell do you delete a forum post)
marshallracer
to be fair, I can't tell WHAT is wrong with given OSX osu! package as I thankfully don't have to put up with it
running the regular Windows build in Linux works almost perfect aswell

BUT you need to keep in mind that the team's still working on osu!lazer, which will heavily build on OpenGL, be Open Source and therefore, if people take up on it, have solid working builds for various OS's including OSX
or atleast that's what I assume
unko
use windows lol
Luqanted

unko wrote:

use windows lol
save up for a new money. buy windows.
Bauxe
Did you get your build from the thread you posted on (with a 2-year old build, older than the time you've been here), or from http://osx.ppy.sh/ ?

If you didn't get it from the site I linked above, try using that instead. Native osu! for Mac is coming, but there are current priorities.
numbermaniac
I don't have any lag on the Stable version for Mac. Maybe the only trouble I have is Taiko DT, which stutters quite a bit, but other than that I rarely have lag.
Topic Starter
Scurax

Bauxe wrote:

Did you get your build from the thread you posted on (with a 2-year old build, older than the time you've been here), or from http://osx.ppy.sh/ ?

If you didn't get it from the site I linked above, try using that instead. Native osu! for Mac is coming, but there are current priorities.
i use the one from osx.ppy.sh

numbermaniac wrote:

I don't have any lag on the Stable version for Mac. Maybe the only trouble I have is Taiko DT, which stutters quite a bit, but other than that I rarely have lag.
try with some hi-speed maps with 1980x1080p, it will crash (an example is the infamous part of image material after the slow part)

unko wrote:

use windows lol
Useful lol
Doomsday is Bad
why are you mad when the team are currently working on a build that will work on windows, osx and linux. things take time.
numbermaniac

Keyon03 wrote:

numbermaniac wrote:

try with some hi-speed maps with 1980x1080p, it will crash (an example is the infamous part of image material after the slow part)
l
That is true, that some of the fastest maps will sometimes crash osu!. However, I often notice that people playing on Windows are crashing on them as well! Try changing some of your video settings, it may help.
JSE
osu!lazer is being worked in vigorously and will have *native* builds for mac and linux in addition to Windows if you don't like wine. For now, why not just use bootcamp? Grab a license from Kinguin or something. There's no way I could live without Windows for example even despite how much of a fan I am of Linux, I don't see how a mac would be any different... games like osu! are a prime example.
BonziDarwin
It's a opinion, but peppy does alot of stuffs, be careful what you are typing, you are showing your disrespectful manners in the osu! community.
Use windows instead.
Luqanted

BonziDarwin wrote:

It's a opinion, but peppy does alot of stuffs, be careful what you are typing, you are showing your disrespectful manners in the osu! community.
Use windows instead.
^ the answer for this thread