CrystilonZ wrote:hey as requested
Gonna start from the top cuz jesus christ this set is so fckin big lel
and also this will be nazi cuz what else can i do lmao all good
- maybe it's just me but soft-hitwhistle hitsound pierces my ears and thus don't fit with this relaxing piece. Imo reducing its volume by like 2 db might be better. dropped by 2b
- you probably cut it by yourself, but either case, try adding the fade-in effect at the beginning of the song. a bit too abrupt rn imo Ill wait for a second opinion
- 00:07:437 (12) - imo removing the kick sound from the head and the 'pok' sound from the tail is better. ya ya I do notice the almost inaudible pok in the background but o well doing as I suggested emphasizes the silent transition between the melody better. Something like you did here 00:21:765 (12,2) - xd
- ^ applies to all similar spots
- 00:14:601 (10) - and similar stuff like 00:28:930 (10) - : remove the kick. The reason is pretty much the same with the points above. I disagree. I want to keep the clock tick through the whole song as a sense of beat.
- 00:21:765 (12) - the distance is very short when compared with 00:19:974 (8,10) - . It kinda stands out in a bad way imo fixed.
- 00:23:556 (1) - rotate this counterclockwise by a bit. Players tend to move a bit circularly and because of that, doing so makes it flow better. ok
- 00:55:795 (7,8,9,10,11,1,2,3) - this is sad orz cuz the emphasis on 00:58:034 (1,2,3) - is kinda weak. Imo instead of keeping the DS constant all the way on 00:55:795 (7,8,9,10,11) - try gradually reducing it like the xylophone volume in the background, then instantly increasing it on 00:58:034 (1,2,3) - Its the largest spacing in the whole difficulty. even if theres a spread before it, I think this gets plenty of emphasis.
tru.. Okay fixed someway else.
- 00:27:139 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't know if these DS variations are for the aesthetic thing or are mistakes on your part lmao Its not DS variation its angle variation and ya it was aesth
- 00:07:437 (5) - not tasty enuf <<< tbh not very tasty either lol but eh you get the point. Try making the circular thing near the end more delicious. Ok I think I did it
- 01:02:959 (1) - hello flow break lol. prolly because you ran out of space. Something like this is okay too imo
K that's all o/ GL
All codes applied.