Boruma wrote:00:02:064 (1,2) - Could make these hitcircles sliders instead. It doesn't increase the difficulty and connects the notes. I like the circles tho00:16:392 (1) - Make a shape with the slider. With such a long straight slider, it's such a waste for it to just be straight.00:14:601 (4) - Move hitcircle here: http://imgur.com/a/UCjOJ . It creates an appealing movement path from the slider to the 2 hitcircles. k
00:28:929 (4) - Create an L movement pattern here by moving the hitcircle here: http://imgur.com/a/ZlSjF Another appealing movement pattern that you can add. k
01:01:168 (2) - Move the slider right a little until it's no longer directly below the previous hitcircle. ... why?00:16:392 (1) - Change the shape of the slider by flipping the slider horizontally and move left of previous slider from it's original position. http://imgur.com/a/UmpRk
00:18:183 (2,3) - Move the two sliders to those positions as seen in pic.
00:23:556 (1) - Move slider a little down and left until the path made from 00:21:765 (4,5,1) makes a 30 degree angle.
00:25:348 (2) - Move hitcircle down below previous slider so that movement path goes straight from end of slider to that hitcircle.
00:34:303 (3,4) - Make this a slider.
00:58:482 (5) - Unstack this hitcircle00:09:228 (1) - Make this slider curved. Its paired with 00:07:437 (3) -
00:29:825 - Add hitcircle here. Thats literally not mapping anything
00:36:989 - Add hitcircle here. ^
00:46:840 (3) - Rotate slider until start of slider faces up. Since the previous hitcircle is directly above rather than across the map. I dont understand what you mean...
00:55:795 (4) - Create a shape with this slider. It's paired with 00:54:004 (3) - .00:48:631 (3,4,5,6) - Move all notes down and left a little to create a more ideal path from the previous slider to the next hitcircle. k
Good luck on your mapset.
You did better than my first try. Thanks again.
RyShiroku wrote:tbh your map is like perfect I can't even find any thing wrong forgive me since I'm new to this xd
this is the m4m with my uta map
I would use crtl+g so this way it would be easier to hit? But but the circular flow
- 00:48:631 (7) -
same as above imo I think this is easier too because the sliders are going in the same direction But but but
- 00:48:631 (7) -
the distance is a bit far between them you should probably make them closer or crtl+g
- 00:02:064 (1,2) -
- 00:02:959 (2) -
- 00:10:124 (2) -
- 00:17:288 (2) -
- 00:31:616 (2) -
- 00:24:452 (2) -
- 00:31:616 (2) -
- 00:38:780 (2) -
- 00:40:571 (5) -
- 00:45:945 (2) -
- 00:53:109 (2) -
- 00:54:900 (5) -
the slider ends on a blue tick and I find it a bit weird(doesn't sound right to me and it will get confusing for new players)but if that's how you wanted it to be then ignore all of this
- 01:00:273 (2) -
Hard and Noffy's Hard:
....I can't find any problems sorry
maybe you should place 00:08:780 (4) - between 00:07:437 (3) - and 00:09:228 (1) - because the distance between 3 and 4 is a bit far but since there is follow point between them it should be fine.
a little bit more space between the sliders? 00:49:527 (2,3) - 00:58:034 (4,1) - They're snapped tho
there is another sound at
- 01:00:272 (2) -
are you just gonna leave it?
sorry for the low quality modding this is my first time they are all my personal opinions, great map dude
-Harpuia- wrote:I'll try my best.[General]
Modding Assistant wrote:Unused hitsounds:
- Skin related. Maybe you can have the reverse slider more apparent? I mean, the set kinda favors newer players, so having a clear arrow should be nice to avoid confusion. How do you suggest I do that? It's a giant flashing spiral.
- Colours 5 and 6 looks too similar, would be best to have more difference between the two. k
- Turn off Widescreen Support on Hobbes2's, Atsuro's and Noffy's Difficulties. k[Renumi's Beginner]
- I have nothing much to say about this, but I suggest having some diversity of patterns in there. In just the first part, probably, since the established pattern fits the latter part most and it's, in a way, different... -ish. But then again, this is a beginner difficulty so maybe not.
- Oh and, I think lower the ar and hp too by 1 to even out stuff.[Gero's Easy]
- 00:16:392 (1) - Considering that clear paths have been made through out the difficulty, why not have it here too? The way how it just overlaps 00:14:601 (5) - seems odd. Though it seems nice, but as for an easier difficulty, I think the path of the slider should be more apparent.[Novice]
- 00:19:974 (1) - I dunno if mentioning this is necessary, but this seems too low as it touches the meter below (at 1x) I think its okay as long as it doesnt go right under it.
- 00:37:885 (1,2,3) - I find it weird to have this blanketed by just 00:41:467 (3) - and not 00:37:885 (1) - too. I did tho...
- I feel like the difficulty settings here should be a bit higher. ie. HP, OD and AR. Reference being Gero's Easy. bumped a bit[Normal]
- 00:11:467 (3) - To avoid overlap and for flow (as a whole) between 00:10:124 (2,3,1) - , I suggest making this point towards below I like this overlap o3o
- 00:26:691 (3,5) - Stacking these two seems a nice touch. Did something else.
- 00:27:138 - Why not carry the nc pattern for this part (and beyond) ;w; k[Hobbes2's Advanced]o hai
- 00:07:437 (3,4) - 00:14:601 (3,4) - For these stacks I think it would be better to have them as 00:28:929 (3,1) - . I find it odd to have a 1.5/1(???) and a 1/2 in a single stack.
- 00:17:287 (1) - Remove NC. (00:59:377 (1) - Here too? I guess?)
- 00:47:735 (1) - Basing from the pattern, NC should be at 00:49:078 (2) - . (00:54:899 (1,2) - too)[Advanced]
- 00:26:244 (4,5) - Pretty sure the stack should've been between 00:26:691 (5,1) - ... Right? I like it better here.
- 01:02:959 (4) - NC, pattern-wise. Personal thing not to have a combo of 1 before spinners or breaks.[ezek's Hard]
- 01:02:959 - imo, spinner should've started here, like in the other diffs.[Hard]
- 00:18:183 (4,5) - Considering that nothing much has changed in the music, unstacking these would be nice. It fits the piano.[Atsuro's Hyper]
- H... Hitsounds?
- 00:03:631 - + ... - Would be nice to have these 3/4 slider-ends at very low volumes. Having it at the same volume as the others sound a bit jarring.
- 00:02:959 (2) - + ... - Also, I think these should be NC-ed. Taking into consideration that they look similar with the 1/2 variants. Especially 00:28:930 (3) - , as it might be mistaken as another 00:28:034 (2) - for their same length.[Rainy]
- All seems good, I just suggest having some changes on the NC patterns.The current one leads to really long combos like in the first part 00:05:646 (8,9,10,11,12,13) - . Maybe cut it into half, like add one in every main beat. Long combos are fine with me
I had nothing else to do so I tried to mod most of the difficulties. Sorry if the mod sucks Yo thanks
Anyway, all difficulties seems amazing. Good luck!
You did fine thanks!
M4M request, so here it is. Hope it helps
To start off, I don't see anything wrong with the first 3 diffs.
Amazing use of sliders on the first diff, gotta say
00:16:392 (1,3) - These 2 are against the flow, kind of. It's still an Easy diff, so I would Ctrl+J them both and re-position their sliderheads to where they are currently.
01:03:183 (1) - Spinner is too long. Consider making it end a beat earlier. Although it's your choice. Another option is to make 00:59:377 (1) not reverse, but start the spinner after the slider and end it a beat earlier than where it currently ends.
00:09:228 (1) - This slider, as well as: 00:23:556 (1) this slider. They both last for 2 beats and end on a strong sound. Make them 1 beat long and start a slider on the strong sound, so that it too lasts 1 beat and ends on 00:11:914 (2) (for the first slider) and 00:26:243 (2) (for the second slider) They land on minor piano notes, and this difficulty still had to be as little dense as possible because its between normal and easy.
00:37:885 (1,2) - same with these 2. ^
Since you asked to focus on the first 5 difficulties, I'll stop there. If you would like for me to continue, message me and I will gladly
Sorry if this doesn't help. You can ignore this if it's unhelpful. Good luck!