yo m4m from #modreqs ~!!!
- 00:30:721 (1) - Try ctrl+g, I think it plays better
- 00:37:885 (1) - same
- 00:45:049 (1) - same, but this requires that you also flip around 00:45:945 (2,3,4,5,1) - to continue the new flow this creates.
- 00:52:213 (1) - same, but without the need to change anything after it. Just ctrl+g
- 01:03:071 (1) - use inheriting points to slowly decrease the volume of the spinner, ending with an inheriting point that ends at 5-10% volume.
- 00:13:706 (2,3) - blanket these two even if you have to break distance spacing a tiny bit. You'll have to change 00:14:601 (3) because the curve is not perfect. It should look like this
- 00:22:213 (6) - New combo, don't unmake 00:23:556 (1) as a NC though, keep it NC'd
- 00:58:034 (4) - same here
- 00:58:034 (6) - New combo!
- 00:49:527 (2,3) - In my opinion, a tiny overlap like this should be avoided in a low difficulty map. Figure out a way to make this not overlap or make it so it overlaps more to make it prettier looking
- 00:10:124 (2,3) - Aaaaa ugly overlap!! Please fix it! You could curve 3 so that it blankets or you could just space it further away from 2. One way or another, don't allow them to overlap like this
- 00:22:213 (4,1) - please space just a TINY bit further away from each other so that it consistent with the rest of the map
- 00:54:004 (2,3) - same here
- 00:58:034 (6,1) - and here
- 01:01:168 (3,4,5) - and these too
- 00:07:437 (3,4,1) - I know you're probably following distance snap but these overlaps are really ugly. I think it'd be okay if you fixed them by spacing them so they aren't touching, but that's just me.
- 00:15:945 (4,1) - ewww they're touchingggg
- 00:21:765 (3,4,1) - gaaaaaah
- 01:01:168 (2,3,4) - gAahAaAAAAA