1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
Misa Misa lol
posted
Oh right, I forgot about one character that I really REALLY hated a lot.

This little piece of shit.
Those who watched the Anime definitely know why.

I still hate her a lot.
posted

Chris9427 wrote:

Oh right, I forgot about one character that I really REALLY hated a lot.

This little piece of shit.
Those who watched the Anime definitely know why.

I still hate her a lot.
Oh God I agree.
posted

Well, he's up there. A magnificent asshat.
posted

Urgh the pain every time she did this and her attitude.
posted
>Claude from Nisekoi series
Don't ask me why.
Confirmed biggest faggot of the year.
posted

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

>Claude from Nisekoi series
Don't ask me why.
Confirmed biggest faggot of the year.
what?! Claude is so cool !
posted
This dirty secretion of a gutterfuck.

Main character from Kanokon. Is a high schooler but looks and sounds like a 7 year old. Doesn't deserve a fucking harem.
posted

RedPanda wrote:

This dirty secretion of a gutterfuck.

Main character from Kanokon. Is a high schooler but looks and sounds like a 7 year old. Doesn't deserve a fucking harem.
i was curious, so i watched the anime, and i totally agree with you xD
posted
Somehow, after I watched Chuu REN I feel that I dont really like Rikka again ._.

Because I kinda feel bad to Shichimiya. well, its yuuta fault bc he forgot his past
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

AllRiseSilver wrote:

the blonde haired guy from SAO
seriously who is his name



His name is Nobuyuki Sugō
And that TV network from Taiwan got fined for this (I mean the picture) also.
posted
Sakura.
posted

Chris9427 wrote:

This little piece of shit.
Those who watched the Anime definitely know why.

I still hate her a lot.
What's was wrong with Siesta?

RedPanda wrote:

Doesn't deserve a fucking harem.
But do any of them, really?


My most hated character:
posted

B1rd wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

This little piece of shit.
Those who watched the Anime definitely know why.

I still hate her a lot.
What's was wrong with Siesta?
W..what's..what's wrong with Siesta? Is this a serious question?

She pops in every fucking time something good happens and immediately turns it into drama. This fucking whore...
posted
Who doesn't hate this guy?
Sugou Nobuyuki
posted
Probably Takanashi Rikka. It was hard to watch it, but luckily the other characters were kinda awesome.
posted

Armaggedon25 wrote:


A magnificent asshat.
You kidding? He was the best character of the entire show! I mean his dark backstory, his twisted demeanour makes for one powerful psychopathic villain(such as Johan Liebert from Monster) that is rare in anime history, only if they could have made him more handsome.
posted

Chris9427 wrote:

B1rd wrote:

What's was wrong with Siesta?
W..what's..what's wrong with Siesta? Is this a serious question?

She pops in every fucking time something good happens and immediately turns it into drama. This fucking whore...
Totally agreed.
posted

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Chris9427 wrote:

W..what's..what's wrong with Siesta? Is this a serious question?

She pops in every fucking time something good happens and immediately turns it into drama. This fucking whore...
Totally agreed.
I would blame the devs more for making her fill a steroetypical role. And I think she was good in the earlier part of the anime, I feel like part of the way through they decided to change her character to make her part of the harem.
posted
This fucker from Accel World
show more
Please sign in to reply.