forum

Your most hated anime character

posted
Total Posts
show more
Acez_old
suzaku from code geas...he fucking hypocrite..
- Rikkukun -
Also Louise de la Valliere from Zero no Tsukaima.
taloscal
Makoto from School Days :x
To be fair I hate most of the cast in this series but this guy is an absolute disgrace
he's pathetic, he's a coward, he's a cheat, he mentally breaks a girl, tells a girl he gets pregnant to get an abortion AND calls her a slut... despite the fact he's the one playing around with almost every girl in the show.... i hope this guy rots in the deepest fires of hell for all eternity (though that may be to kind for him)
Dafydd
I think nobody beats Shion in lvl 5 mode.
Magicphoenix
Adding Blackbeard & his crew to my most hated.
Dafydd

Magicphoenix wrote:

Adding Blackbeard & his crew to my most hated.
I like the sniper guy. I thought he was cool.
Omnatus

Nanael wrote:

Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki is hands down one of the characters I hate the most. Overall pathetic.
Ganta from Deadman Wonderland and Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown share with Yukiteru the fact that they all started as weak male protagonists who sob themselves to sleep, but Yukiteru is the only one to never man-up, nor learn from his mistakes. I guess that's the joke, but I just don't like him a tad.
This a thousand times over, its almost tiring to watch when the protagonist is that way and doesn't learn a thing at all
Toki Hakurei
Miyabi from Freezing. She thought she could make any boy her limiter and get away with it. She already had three boys under her control which effectively makes her look like a total whore. Not to mention she abuses her position of power as a 3rd year student to the point where self-entitlement goes to her head

Just like Miyabi, Karma's a bitch.
Yusuzu
Gasai Yuno, Inori Yuzurihara, Orihime Inoue, Sakura Haruno and Suzaku. I wanna kill this <-- when i see it ;__;
taloscal

Toki Hakurei wrote:

Miyabi from Freezing. She thought she could make any boy her limiter and get away with it. She already had three boys under her control which effectively makes her look like a total whore. Not to mention she abuses her position of power as a 3rd year student to the point where self-entitlement goes to her head

Just like Miyabi, Karma's a bitch.
honestly from what i've read of the series so far, pretty much every 3rd year in the manga is an evil bitch... constantly picking fights, and using foul play to try and beat sattelizer, and all over some stupid friggin pride
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
F m L_old
Ichigo from Bleach
JonnyThatJonny
I don't really hate on characters, but when I do, I make sure it's Roshiu from TTGL.
Kin
I don't know why but i hate Index from To aru Majutsu no Index
Birdy
Characters with annoying voices
Kurokami
I never hate a character, I just don't like it. Almost the same, but not. Maybe the most annoying is Okabe Rintarou from Stein;Gate, at least to me.
Mercurial
I hate the 99.9% of all animes... so let me put in this words.

Except 10 or 15 characters, I hate everyone of them.
Mogsy

iMercurial wrote:

I hate the 99.9% of all animes... so let me put in this words.

Except 10 or 15 characters, I hate everyone of them.

Wow, to hate 99.9% of all anime...you must have watched a lot! You total and utter weeaboo! Your opinion is the most valid, everyone else go home!

Also, Gennai and Bokuden from Sengoku Collection are close to entering this list. Unbearably annoying, but they've each only had one episode of appearances so far, so hey.
Tsukimi Luna
Makoto - school days

Nice boat~~~~~ =w=
-i [C]ame-

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Makoto - school days

Nice boat~~~~~ =w=

agree
well, he got the boat end though :/

in vn he can manage to sleep with all without getting killed, so much win
Milli_old
Yukiteru before he manned up
Topic Starter
mathexpert

Milli wrote:

he manned up?
Milli_old

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Milli wrote:

he manned up?
Oh wait...
dolljoints
If you count shooting down your unarmed friends one after the other following directions like a blind lamb while not fully accepting the weight of your own actions and sins in hopes for everything to magically fix in the end as man up, then yes, Yuki got as manly as it gets.
Courtney_old
There aren't many characters I hate...
But Misa Amane really annoys me, even though I love her style, aside from her more whorish outfits..
I don't understand how she doesn't realize she's just being used lol.
Accelerator-kun

Courtney wrote:

But Misa Amane really annoys me, even though I love her style, aside from her more whorish outfits..
True, Misa is very annoying >.<
inuyashagirl4

Zexion92 wrote:

Minase Yuka of 11 Eyes
Shirley Fenette of Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
Haruno Sakura of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Uzumaki Naruto of Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Pegasus no Seiya of Saint Seiya
Kido Saori of Saint Seiya
Rosé Thomas of Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Shintetsu
Luke of Tales of the Abbys
Inoue Orihime of Bleach
Ōmaeda Marechiyo of Bleach
Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) of Pocket Monster (Pokemon)
I agree, Sakura is super annoying as well as Shirley. But Naru-chan D:??
inuyashagirl4

StockingAnarchy wrote:

The cast of Kuroshitsuji
The cast of K-ON!
And finally, Shinji Matou from Fate Stay Night.
But Sebastian <3 And Ciel....And the undertaker O:. I do hate Grell though. He pisses me off to no lengths -.-
inuyashagirl4

Alytha wrote:

( ಠ_ಠ ) realmente la odio

sae from peach girl
YES! I hate her so bad TT^TT
inuyashagirl4

Aoko wrote:

Haha xD Yeah. Guess so? What anime?? o-o Kaichou wa....? xD
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama? xD Yeah, Misaki from that anime just irks me -.-
inuyashagirl4

Marifune-kun wrote:

sasuke uchiha
NOOOOOOO!!!! My Sasuke-kun TT^TT WHYYY D:?
dolljoints
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, ng llll or'azath syha'hnahh n'ghftephai n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
Maneuver
Light from death note, he died... T.T
Courtney_old

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Courtney wrote:

True, Misa is very annoying >.<
That scene where she had dinner with Takada and got really drunk and was being extremely rude... Omg I wanted to rage. Spoiled little brat. >_> "oh little kiyomi, I happen to be older than you" Then fucking act like it!!!
"And who's the little girl leaving because she can't handle a little rudeness?" can't handle? More like shouldn't have to put up with...
Topic Starter
mathexpert

Maneuver wrote:

pretty big spoiler.. you should spoiler/spoilerbox it ^^;
Elfuun_old
Emiya Shirou (Fate/Stay Night) and Makoto (School Days)
Oreiora

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Maneuver wrote:

Lol, I thought everyone knew about this, its like the news of Goku having learnt the kame kame ha. I got spoilered before I even began reading death note. But meh, ignorance is bliss.
Maneuver

mathexpert9981 wrote:

Maneuver wrote:

Ops sry~
- Ene
Mrs Satan u-u
The Ribbon Red

Mantiz wrote:

Emiya Shirou (Fate/Stay Night) and Makoto (School Days)
Damn, not them! The idiot and the two(/three/four/man-whore)-timer.
show more