forum

Aqours - MIRAI TICKET

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WingsGaming
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on vendredi 17 mars 2017 at 19:40:32

Artist: Aqours
Title: MIRAI TICKET
Source: Love Live! Sunshine!!
Tags: krkr kromkrom bukkake blast anime school idol project
BPM: 168
Filesize: 10941kb
Play Time: 03:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Collab (4,99 stars, 702 notes)
  2. SevenFrenzy's Insane (4,6 stars, 501 notes)
Download: Aqours - MIRAI TICKET
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Yay, another LL! Sunshine!! song : D I just don't get enough of them.

Collab 100% done.

Collab with godlike mapper Bukkake Blast : D
Not much to say about the map, it's fairly not-too-hard and fun! Just beware of those nasty 1/6 streams towards the end =p

Thanks to SevenFrenzy for the guest diff too!
SevenFrenzy
Hello, This quite a good map. I am not a modder, however, with your permission, I would like to make a difficulty of my own with this map (Most likely hard or insane). :)
I like this song a lot and even mapped my own but I see you have the official full song while my version is from the anime.
Topic Starter
WingsGaming

SevenFrenzy wrote:

Hello, This quite a good map. I am not a modder, however, with your permission, I would like to make a difficulty of my own with this map (Most likely hard or insane). :)
I like this song a lot and even mapped my own but I see you have the official full song while my version is from the anime.
Sure, go ahead, but I must tell you I'm probably not gonna try to rank or anything!

Also, thansk for the compliment, this is much appreciated!
SevenFrenzy

WingsGaming wrote:

SevenFrenzy wrote:

Sure, go ahead, but I must tell you I'm probably not gonna try to rank or anything!

Also, thansk for the compliment, this is much appreciated!
I will try to make the map asap and send it to you but it might take a while as I am still working on my map. Also it's cool if ur not going for rank, mapping is fun anyways. xD
SevenFrenzy
Finished the map btw. Now I just gotta send it somehow.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.