forum

[Archived] PP decreased

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Verald
Problem Details:
Long time ago i played https://osu.ppy.sh/s/174381 map with HT for around 96%
now today i finally managed to pass it for 90% without HT and yes.. my pp decreased.
Please explain how does it come that i play almost the hardest ranked map in osu!mania and i get LESS pp that i had?
I understand weight but something just isnt right about this one im sure

osu! version: 20161220.3 (latest)
YukkiNoKettei
It is causes of Accuracy brah, if ur acc was lower than before, ur ratio and points were low there is only 1 explain for that, u lost pp cause of acc and too low score, which means that score without HT was worse than score with HT ;d I did lost pp too on something like this, dont care about it, just go and play it better lol
Topic Starter
Verald
score was worse than score with HT?
400k vs 650k
i understand i wouldnt get any pp for it since i have so many maps weighted, but decrease???
Deivedux
Not only mods decrease/increase your pp multiplier, but your acc too. The way how pp are calculating is that the first thing it is looking at your acc, and THEN into the mods you have added to your play, so I would say, that you lost pp because of your accuracy. So my suggestion would be, play it once again, and try to manage to get a bigger acc this time.
JSE

Verald wrote:

score was worse than score with HT?
400k vs 650k
i understand i wouldnt get any pp for it since i have so many maps weighted, but decrease???
To be more precise if that makes no sense... your score was bigger, that's not disputed, but your performance was worse (accuracy). So basically, in the future if you don't want to lose pp, if your new score has more complex mods than last play and resulted in better score but less accuracy, don't finish unless you don't care ;)
o x
Also chances are you got less r300s in your no mod play compared to your HT play. A lot of these have contributing factors to why you lost pp.