forum

What is your favorite MMO at this moment?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ThunderTopaz
If you've played an MMO, what is your favorite so far?
Mine would be Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine for right now until I find something that would be better then what I'm playing sense I've heard many MMO's are going to be released during the Summer.
TKiller
Jade Dynasty, I think. Too lazy to name the reasons tho.

Looking forward Guild Wars 2, hope they'll be good.
Sander-Don
WoW
Rantai
WoW.

Rawr Alliance >: D
Lybydose
everything but WoW
Xanek
Anything that doesn't get shit boring in a few days

currently Vindictus
Athyrionjh
very simple: osu!
Vext_old
Played Everquest for 3 years - Was ok.
Played Final Fantasy XI for 4 years - Rocked my world so hard that I'm mentally scarred by it.
Played World of Warcraft for 2 years - Overrated.
Played Final Fantasy XIV for 3 months - Poo elitist community+unfinished=lost interest.
Playing Osu! however long - <3 <3 <3
Vext wants Star Wars: the Old Republic to come out nao.
Topic Starter
ThunderTopaz
I heard about Lime Odyssey and it looks really interesting so I'm waiting for it to come out so I can play it.
well, I do hope I get picked for CBT as well. That would be even better if I get to play it early
Kokizi
been ages since I played an mmo. but my favorite was rf, you have to love the accretia.
Wassaaaa
my favorite will always be perfect world but only 1.2.6 and 1.3.1 versions, now they ah fame gone to his head and they keep out new things, I'm not playing more because it's not the same as before
Ivalset

BakaloidSky wrote:

been ages since I played an mmo. but my favorite was rf, you have to love the accretia.
Cora the best
-----

Athyrionjh wrote:

very simple: osu!
pintapau
World of Tanks - because nothing beats rolling around in a Panzer 3 whilst surrounded by the smoldering shells of other tanks around you.
OwlRammer
Hmm... my favorite is between Pandora Saga, Trickster, and Grand Chase. I always hated choosing favorites...
Wojjan
I recently got into Spiral Knights
looks pretty fun, but the GRRRRL GMRRRRRR level is at alltime peaks. It's cutesy and adorable and squeeful. I like the cartoony topdown 3D graphics though, works well enough with the controls (which on its own are pretty mediocre I have to admit) The levelling system, alchemy system accompanied by Paper-Marioesque music though makes fur a fun timewaster until you get decent at it.

It falls into repetition as quickly as it falls into repetition.
Ikillforpies
Vindictus.
i am looking for dragon nest when it cames out
Pinxx0r
My favorite MMO at this point is/are Mabinogi and Guild Wars. When the Hellgate OBT comes out, I'm pretty sure I'll get hooked back on that since I enjoyed it so much when the old servers were still up.
Stefan
MapleStory Private Servers.
Because the Original sucks Shit..
Setlet
Spiral Knights :)
show more