forum

Good Off-Topic Topics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hibiya-chan
Title might sound confusing but can you guys give suggestion of topics to post here? coz I don't know how to shitpost shit.
lol
bringing back capital punishment for fillipinos
B1rd

lol wrote:

bringing back capitalism punishment for fillipinos
fight me commies
Topic Starter
Hibiya-chan

lol wrote:

It's likely to happen with the current administration tho I don't wanna spring up a topic that serious xD

Edit: Also, that idea is more likely to be in GD rather than OT imo
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

fight me commies
but you refuse to even fight anyone who disagrees with you tho
Railey2

_StormEx_ wrote:

lol wrote:

It's likely to happen with the current administration tho I don't wanna spring up a topic that serious xD
but you already have government-approved death squads roaming the streets of your capital. Duterte said he'd fill the bay of Manila with corpses if he was elected, so i think you're already waaay past that point.
Topic Starter
Hibiya-chan

Railey2 wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

but you already have government-approved death squads roaming the streets of your capital. Duterte said he'd fill the bay of Manila with corpses if he was elected, so i think you're already waaay past that point.
That was a special case. I was surprised too when the president implemented the extra judicial killings. What I'm reffering to is the actual death penalty not only limited to drug abuse which is still undergoing the process.
Railey2
it was well known that Duterte is a criminal with genocidal tendencies before he got elected, how could anyone possibly say that they are surprised? He has a long record of backing extra-judicial killings as a mayor. Turns out now that he's also psychotic, hearing the voice of god and all.

What you have is already worse than the death penalty, so i doubt that it really matters at this point. Your own president doesn't respect the laws that he is supposed to uphold. Why even care about changes to the law? As far as i'm concerned, your country is already lawless.
Rurree
It's not as bad as you think Railey. But yeah, a lot of bad shit is happening (pretty much used to it already in this country, you know, bad shit happening) but not to the point where in we'd be packing our bags and gettting the hell away from the country.

What I mean basically is that I wouldn't call it lawless. I mean crime rate has gone down. The bad thing about the government condoning this behavior is that even issues outside the drug problem are involved and there are moments where in policemen feel like they're king and vigilantes can kill and just say "x is a drug pusher" as a cover up.

I'm actually not surprised that all this is happening. Some view it as a new future for us Filipinos, some view it as a promotion of a culture of death... I don't even know what to support anymore, but I'm certain that I am not a big fan of Duterte. He's way too much of a loose cannon, and sometimes his motives don't match his promises. All that's left I guess is to remain helpful for the upcoming 6 years.
B1rd
RIGHT WING PINOY SQUADS
KatouMegumi
Couple of good, normie topics:
t/535198&start=0
t/535729
t/532108
AutoMedic

B1rd wrote:

RIGHT WING PINOY SQUADS
MARIJUANA KILLS BECAUSE MY GOVERNMENT SAID SO

FUCK SCIENCE AND FACTS
AutoMedic
I am a left-wing degenerate who thinks duterte is the shittiest out of all the nineteen presidents we've ever had, AMA
Rurree
There's still less than 6 years, we'll see.
abraker
Just go through some very old threads and pick a generic thread to repost. That's what I did with this thread. So far, Ephemeral didn't stop by OT to take notice.
Railey2

Madvillain wrote:

There's still less than 6 years, we'll see.
hah.

i can not believe you're saying that when your own president backs a group of vigilante thugs, killing thousands based on allegations.

Let's hope you guys didn't elect your next dictator. Duterte has no respect for your constitution. You can consider yourselves lucky if he only reigns 6 years. Things can go downhill really fast with people like Duterte, just wait some more years and you'll find yourself under Martial Law once again if you're unlucky.

Not as bad as i think, hm. We will see about that.
Rurree
I'm actually talking about whether he's the "worst" president or not, because figuring that out with him 6 months in the office is stupid as fuck. Did you ever think I support the drug war? Hell no. Did we ever need the drug war? I think so, but Duterte's methods aren't working out for me, I would never support a culture of death, a culture of indifference..
Rurree
My point is that Duterte is a big loose cannon and is highly unreliable, but I wouldn't want to criticize him to the point where in I'd call him the "worst" president ever when we had dictators like Marcos. There's still 6 years, we'll see how he really ends up. Criticize the drug war, but not his entire presidency.... not yet.
B1rd
We never needed any drug war.
Rurree
Now that I think about it, the term isn't exactly what I'd like to use.
KatouMegumi
nice doublepost rurree
Rurree
Let's just leave it at that.