streeteelf wrote:From my SEE's Taiko M4M Queue
- Disable countdown
- The same for widescreen support
- Change general volume in all diffs to like 80%
- 00:13:118 (10) - use k instead of D due to different sound, not stronger The D signify's the start of a part
- 00:15:713 (14) - ^, k too made it a small d to keep consistency
- 00:17:983 (18,19) - Ctrl+G and remove finish from D ^
- 00:20:902 (23) - k small d to keep consistency
- 00:36:469 (45,46) - Ctrl+G mapping to the main melody, so no
- 00:52:037 and 00:52:685 - add d, feels reeeeeeeally empty done
- 00:59:821 (73,3) - I suggest to remove them and just place d on the beginnings of these sliders sure
- 01:20:577 (1,1) - ^, just use d on begginings ^
- 01:41:334 (23,1) - ^ ^
- 01:44:902 - Why you ignored sound here? added
- 01:47:821 (3,1) - Merge into 1 longer spinner 2 different sounds and one fits with slider and one fits with spinner , did change a bit though
- And both Kiais are empty comparing to rest of the map, I'd add some notes there to not have only 1/4 rhythm fixed
- 00:11:821 - From this point I think you are using too much notes for Futsuu, you are using so many 1/2 patterns instead of making simple rhythm eg. 00:24:794 - - less notes, some breaks and difficulty more like in Futsuu than Muzukashii Meh,
simple enough for me, I've seen way harder futsuus (ahem Ono's rotterdam inner). Still nerf a tiny bit though
- 00:59:821 (1,1) - I suggest to remove them and in first place notes 00:59:821 - and 01:00:469 , but on second 01:02:415 - and 01:03:064 . The same goes for all parts like this when you use slider or spinner. [color=#ooFF00]done[/color]
- 01:12:794 - add note ^
- 01:13:280 - ^ ^
- 01:27:713 - add spinner from here to 01:29:334 - added
- 01:50:415 (1) - Too short break after spinner, make it shorter so it'll be 1/1 break, 1/2 on Futsuu is unrankable
- 00:07:848 - Could add k here - ignored sound rejected, again consistency
- 00:32:253 (145,146,147) - Suggest not to use mixed 1/4 patterns in Muzukashii Muzukashii page in osu!wiki
- 00:37:281 (171,172,173) - ^ ^
- 00:42:470 (197,198,199) - ^^
- 00:52:037 - and 00:52:685 - add notes in all parts like this ok
- 01:07:442 - add kkk here in 1/4 kkd instead, but kinda added
- 01:08:253 - add note cant hear anything but the drums, and im not really mapping to it
- 01:12:794 - add note ^
- 01:13:280 - add note ^
- 01:13:604 - add note ^
- 01:27:713 - add spinner, feels too empty for Muzu and whole map generally
- 01:48:469 - add spinner to 01:50:415 -
A little strange mapset for me, but some more work and should be nice made, good luck~ :3
Thanks for the 2 mods, appreciated
Nepuri wrote:From my queue!
Metadata looks good!
It is without a doubt a set that has to be very clearly be reconsidered spreadwise.
Here is how i see the set visually:
Where i would consider 3 < as optimum difficulty gap
But it is usual that the Oni is quite far from the Inner, why it turned out as a small gap is beyond me.
You will have to:
Nerf Futsuu a bit
Nerf Muzukashii quite a bit
Nerf Oni extremely.
Inner Oni can stay as it is for now. How about i just buff everything below oni? Inner and Oni's distance seems reasonable enough for me.
Heres some suggestions of what to do about it:[Futsuu]
explained in see's mod
Add some 2/1 Breaks into Futsuu every now and then.
Reduce 1/2 density at some parts like in 00:24:794 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23) -
00:32:253 (145,146,147) - avoid using multicolored 1/4 here, as they will make the muzukashii unnecessarily difficult and frustrating, try changing it to a mono? deleted center note
00:37:281 (171,172,173) - & 00:42:470 (197,198,199) - ^ the density is definitely lower than the previous nerf suggestion, so rejected
same goes for 01:53:822 (20,21,22) - & 01:59:011 (1,2,3) - ^
01:29:658 - to 01:40:685 - is crazy difficult compared to the other diffs. please nerf the 1/4 density to fix the difficulty difference between the parts, aswell as to make the finishers way more playable. Fixed!
I cant give an exhaustive list of what you should nerf since its so much to be nerfed.
Ill say that the map in general should have a difficulty resembling this comboset OR easier
00:18:307 (106,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115,116,117,118,119,120,121,122,123,124,125,126,127,128,129,130,131,132,133,134,135,136,137,138,139,140,141,142,143,144,145,146,147,148,149,150,151,152,153) - Nerfed a bit
Please nerf accordingly.
Apart from the spread, i found some generally questionable stuff in difficulties.[Kantan]
Even tho this is quite a brutal Kantan, I think short sliders / spinners are confusing a frustrating way, since they are so short and require button mashing, which rips the players focus on mashing a bit, and doesnt have time to focus on whats coming next. done
I suggest you replace such sliders and spinners by a note, or leave them out altogether.
00:59:821 (73,3) - ?
01:20:577 (1,1) - you can replace these by a d on the startpoint nerfed myself
01:41:334 (23,1) - same for these. ^
01:47:821 (3) - you can replace this for a k d with a 3/2 gap changed
01:49:118 (1) - you can replace this with a d on the spinner start. Changed myself
00:10:199 (21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33) - consider tuning down the finishers?
this has very high 1/2 consisting almost only out of finishers, which is extremely straining to play.
00:59:821 (1,1) - try replacing these spinners with something? the piano is very silent and is not something thats prominent, thus being kind of out of place here. replaced
01:20:577 (39,5) - these 2 sliders represent sounds that arent very clear when trying to look for them. I suggest you replace them with something that is more prominent here, such as the background beat. constantly switching isn't a great idea
01:41:334 (1,1) - please apply above suggestion ^
01:48:469 - to 01:50:415 - Why is this strong piano roll just left unmapped? Consider putting atleast some circles into it, it sounds very weird otherwise.
00:59:821 (1,1) - i suggest you replace these by sliders, since they have a less agressive nature i suppose, matching with the much more passive piano sounds done
01:20:577 (1,1) - i think you should replace these with some circles that emphasize the much more prominent background beat. not for me
01:41:335 (1,1) - the same applies to here. ^
01:29:658 - to 01:40:685 - is for some reason the hardest part in the difficulty, even tho its not in the argueably most intense part of the song (kiai).
You should nerf this, to make the difficulty much more reasonable with its intensity, aswell as to fix the spread as mentioned earlier. slight nerfed
01:48:469 - to 01:51:713 - again i dont understand why this part is not mapped at all. please map something into it because it sounds weird/empty.
01:50:577 - to 01:51:550 - Add a spinner like you did in Futsuu?
01:20:577 (1,1) - again replace these by something that emphasizes the beat more, since its strong here. [/color]^
01:41:334 (1,1) - same here ^
Apart from that, i really like the diff!
01:19:280 - to 01:29:658 - please start filling in the gaps with the beat or something similar, it is way too empty and not dense. filled a bit
01:50:577 - spinner from here to 01:51:550 - like in futsuu? fixed
Without going into detail, i think this mapset needs some work, Spreadwise and structurally.
The Inners difficulty might be a bit argueable, but i think its okay for the time being.
Focus on Spread first.
I hope you take this somewhat seriously and fix the spread around Muzu to Oni and the lower diffs aswell! ok