forum

Unable to get signature to display [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ijah_old
Today, I decided to add an image to my sig, and for some reason, it just won't show up in any of my posts...
Not even the signature separator is showing up.
I'm not sure if this is because I don't have enough posts or whatever else, but can someone point me in the right direction with this? :3
Tenshi
Posts have nothing to do with it.

Show what you have as your signature right now.
Randy96
are you using quick reply?
Nekoroll
Quick reply may remove your signature. Don't forget that the "Attach a signature" (located in the options above the Submit button when you type your posts) is also checked.

If you are using the full reply and also have the "Attach a signature" section checked when you reply and your signature is still having trouble showing up, post to us what you're trying to set as your signature and we'll try and help you further.
Topic Starter
Ijah_old

Nekoroll wrote:

Quick reply may remove your signature. Don't forget that the "Attach a signature" (located in the options above the Submit button when you type your posts) is also checked.

If you are using the full reply and also have the "Attach a signature" section checked when you reply and your signature is still having trouble showing up, post to us what you're trying to set as your signature and we'll try and help you further.
Thanks, I did not know this, I'm not familiar with PHPbb based forums Y'see.
For some reason, these were set by default to not include a signature in posts.
MDuh
yeah, unfortunately, the attach a signature is not always ticked so be sure to check that it is ticked b4 replying
Mashley
Why don't signatures work with quick reply? That annoys me :<
James2250

Mashley wrote:

Why don't signatures work with quick reply? That annoys me :<
viewtopic.php?p=676092#p676092