Luqanted

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Trump won
GSG95

Tricks wrote:

nothing
^

oh well at least the train wreck that will be 2017 is coming.
Jlastino
Finished thesis , graduated from college (Computer Engineering) , got hired immediately, was able to attend indie concerts and made new friends . But most importantly I get to buy stuff with my own money now oWo
Luqanted
^
holy the perfect kind of person existed
Arospity
Becoming a weeb
jyling
no more Spm exam
-SayaKai
Spamming "Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Ossas"
Luqanted
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemuhwem Ossas

kimi no na wa
Flanster

this
Raediaufar
Be able to study abroad with scholarship and meet lots of new friends
Luminoose
Well, I started playing Osu-A game I'm actually somewhat ok at-got a buttload of shiny Pokemon, got into the Fallout series, moved into my boyfriend's house and told my abusive ex to leave me and my boyfriend alone for good or risk a stay in a police station. Considering all that went wrong for me in 2016 the former few things were actually pretty good for me.
Luqanted
the bump tho.

what i like about 2016 is Gabe being alive
Adorn
Meeting Flanster, Chaos, Pawsu, Cawub, Tornado, Venny, Mr. Meme, Brenn, Sam, Kao, Gabe, and countless others.
You guys are awesome.
Blitzfrog

Flannel wrote:

Meeting Flanster, Chaos, Pawsu, Cawub, Tornado, Venny, Mr. Meme, Brenn, Sam, Kao, Gabe, and countless others.
You guys are awesome.

When your name is not mentioned ;v;

Trump was elected
Played osu
Found FG(probably nightmare for some of you peeps ;) )
Lyawi
At the beginning of 2016, we got a dog. Hmm.. I changed the class in school, which was a good thing for me. Also, I've met Stefan irl and we're a couple since then. Best things of 2016
LemonLimePunch
... Mystic Messenger.
Flanster
all the fake friends
Luqanted
rip Flanster
Blitzfrog

Flanster wrote:

all the fake friends
Ha! Puny fake friends, I have no friends. Now bow down to me
worst fl player
Nothing good about 2016
Chaosemerald

Chaosemerald wrote:

I got rid of some toxic people. That made me a lot happier than I've ever been
Actually.. one of the twats, I talked about, just called me over the weekend (I didn't answer the phone ofc), so I guess I didn't really get rid of him/her.. *sigh* I can't stand that person. He/she has ruined my self-esteem, always had to point out my flaws and was never satisfied with ANYTHING.
I don't know what I loved about 2016 then.. probably when I got into Red Hot Chili Peppers again? Or maybe when I finally ascended to the Linux master race? I don't know
Tsred
Mine would probably be picking osu! back up.

Oh God what have I done....
Scintillate

Chaosemerald wrote:

I don't know
@Chaosemerald When did you marry Luigi?
Rurree

Chaosemerald wrote:

Chaosemerald wrote:

I got rid of some toxic people. That made me a lot happier than I've ever been
Actually.. one of the twats, I talked about, just called me over the weekend (I didn't answer the phone ofc), so I guess I didn't really get rid of him/her.. *sigh* I can't stand that person. He/she has ruined my self-esteem, always had to point out my flaws and was never satisfied with ANYTHING.
I don't know what I loved about 2016 then.. probably when I got into Red Hot Chili Peppers again? Or maybe when I finally ascended to the Linux master race? I don't know
if we become good friends you would love 2017

ok i'm just joking i'm actually a really bad person
Chaosemerald

Scintillate wrote:

@Chaosemerald When did you marry Luigi?
Actually in 2016, ahah..

Madvillain wrote:

if we become good friends you would love 2017

ok i'm just joking i'm actually a really bad person
:)
Shiranai
Finished my study and had a lot holiday trip with friends, 2016 not the best year but I still love its memories.
Arnold0
Well, imo I ruined my life in 2016 so there isn't a lot of stuff I love from it.
I'm gonna say that how my Garry's Mod server worked (Eg. Good enough that I always had the 60€/m for the server out of the donations I got) was probably a good thing... Oh and also Art To Play (A jap and gaming related convention) was very good, and that where I saw Shindehai and started to really like the music he makes. But that's kinda small to compensate from the fact I ruined my life.
Getting optical fiber could be something good as well if it didn't contribute that much about why I ruined my life and I also lost it before 2016 was ended and now I can't stand having only 1Mbit/s upload, ADSL really sucks.
Blitzfrog

Arnold0 wrote:

Well, imo I ruined my life in 2016 so there isn't a lot of stuff I love from it.
I'm gonna say that how my Garry's Mod server worked (Eg. Good enough that I always had the 60€/m for the server out of the donations I got) was probably a good thing... Oh and also Art To Play (A jap and gaming related convention) was very good, and that where I saw Shindehai and started to really like the music he makes. But that's kinda small to compensate from the fact I ruined my life.
Getting optical fiber could be something good as well if it didn't contribute that much about why I ruined my life and I also lost it before 2016 was ended and now I can't stand having only 1Mbit/s upload, ADSL really sucks.
So do you mind explaining how you ruined your life?
Fl4ndre Scarlet
nothing
Achromalia
Not sure. 2016, was really just a year full of memes, trends, drama, and just crippling depression in general.
I guess I managed to build the foundation for seems to be a relationship wit mai crush OwO
And also i got to met some cool peeps on osu, since i joined in november.
I got out of a depressing life for what seemed like a good two months, but then I found myself back into the shitpile that is my life.
Uhm, yeah. I guess it'll be a while until my life actually takes a clean turn for the better. Even then I kinda enjoyed some parts of this year and I'm looking forward to the future. :3
rHO
got rid of toxic people, met new friends etc. i wished 2016 lasted longer for me.
Zard0Z
I had an absolutely amazing summer, it was probably the most memorable point in my life so far. Other than that... well it was 2016...
show more