forum

LiSA - Catch the Moment

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tiff
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on May 14, 2017 at 9:52:52 PM

Artist: LiSA
Title: Catch the Moment
Source: 劇場版 ソードアート・オンライン -オーディナル・スケール-
Tags: Sword Art Online
BPM: 190
Filesize: 3276kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.75 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Hard (3.14 stars, 282 notes)
  3. Insane (4.1 stars, 355 notes)
  4. Normal (2.08 stars, 189 notes)
Download: LiSA - Catch the Moment
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Catch the moment RADIO VERSION!!!
Finished
SWORD ART ONLINE : ORDINAL SCALE 18/2 JAPAN RELEASE!
HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT ^^
WELCOME GUEST DIFFECULTIES AND COMMENTS
I WILL CORRECT THE MAP IF I DID BAD
easy DONE
Normal DONE
Hard DONE
Insane :DONE

i know is bad ;-;
Cirno no Baka
1. the metadata is incorrect , the artist is "LiSA" not "LiZA" .
2. The offset in incorrect for much...

it's all god luck?
Topic Starter
Tiff

-Sakurasaki wrote:

1. the metadata is incorrect , the artist is "LiSA" not "LiZA" .
2. The offset in incorrect for much...

it's all god luck?
actually I am kind of bad to set timing and don't know what is right or wrong , i'll try to correct it tho
giatran
All the difficulties feel a little awkward to play. I think normal seems to be the best one so far but I think there are too many sliders for that difficulty. Also, the timing seem to be off for the beginning of "Hard." Also, try to find a better version of the song if you can. This one is very distorted during the high notes
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

All the difficulties feel a little awkward to play. I think normal seems to be the best one so far but I think there are too many sliders for that difficulty. Also, the timing seem to be off for the beginning of "Hard." Also, try to find a better version of the song if you can. This one is very distorted during the high notes
thanks for your reply.... I am still a beginner so your reply makes a lot of help for me to improve it. And also I will try to correct them and change the song as well I can .
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

umm and one more question , what makes u awkward , idk where to correct :(
giatran
For the Normal difficulty, you're switching between the instruments and the vocals. Just stick with the vocals.
For the Insane difficulty, 4:448-5:000 is a weird using sliders. I think it may be because the are only 2 beats in the rhythm and the slider give that section 4 beats.

That was I can still so far with the new beatmaps. Remember to take my advice with a grain of salt because I'm new at this critiquing stuff :P
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

For the Normal difficulty, you're switching between the instruments and the vocals. Just stick with the vocals.
For the Insane difficulty, 4:448-5:000 is a weird using sliders. I think it may be because the are only 2 beats in the rhythm and the slider give that section 4 beats.

That was I can still so far with the new beatmaps. Remember to take my advice with a grain of salt because I'm new at this critiquing stuff :P
nah is alright, I am sure u can make better advices on maps later! and I also corrected the things u have told in insane one, but the normal was not done because I think this need more time to finish it :)
giatran
Easy seems to be really coming along. Just a few parts notes seem a little off-beat.
Insane is work well but the "stream" of single notes don't seem to follow the rhythm so you might want to change that too.

Too lazy to check the times for tbose sections right now but maybe I'll do it sometime tomorrow. Any good work so far! :)
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

Easy seems to be really coming along. Just a few parts notes seem a little off-beat.
Insane is work well but the "stream" of single notes don't seem to follow the rhythm so you might want to change that too.

Too lazy to check the times for tbose sections right now but maybe I'll do it sometime tomorrow. Any good work so far! :)
THANKSSSS btw I made a new level can u help me to mod like checking some mistakes? :)
giatran
Yeah, no problem. Just give a some time ;)
Izzeee
The first thing I noticed was that the audio was really static compared to other audio on the same song, try to fix that
giatran

Charizard915 wrote:

The first thing I noticed was that the audio was really static compared to other audio on the same song, try to fix that
Yeah, the the file is not very great quailty.

I think this is a better version of it ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHyg8uy1l5A
Izzeee
This is for Insane Difficulty
00:11:881 (1,2,3) - Hit circles are in my opinion going in an awkward direction compared to the direction the slider ball is traveling
00:14:724 (3,4,5) - Same thing as above.
00:12:828 (5,6,7) - And this
00:16:934 (1,2,3,4) - You forgot some strong sounds in between those hit circles, maybe you should try using sliders there.
00:39:197 (6,7) - Same thing with the hit circle direction
00:53:249 (5,6) - Too cramped in compared to the other circles before it
00:58:618 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - you switch from the 1/2 streams to 1/2 gaps with the audio not changing much at least.
01:12:828 (1,2,3) - 3rd hit circle isn't touching the 2nd hit circle like how 1st and 2nd are.
01:13:934 (7,8) - slider is too close to hit circle compared to the 1/2 stream they are in, move hit circle closer to other hit circles a little (i tried that and it looked good)
01:14:407 (9) - slider is too short, try stretching it out to being a 1/1 slider instead of it being a 1/2 slider
01:40:618 (5,6,7) - the hit circles are out of place, move 6 to the left more
welp thats my input
giatran

Charizard915 wrote:

00:11:881 (1,2,3) - Hit circles are in my opinion going in an awkward direction compared to the direction the slider ball is traveling
00:16:934 (1,2,3,4) - You forgot some strong sounds in between those hit circles, maybe you should try using sliders there.
00:58:618 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - you switch from the 1/2 streams to 1/2 gaps with the audio not changing much at least.
01:12:828 (1,2,3) - 3rd hit circle isn't touching the 2nd hit circle like how 1st and 2nd are.
01:13:934 (7,8) - slider is too close to hit circle compared to the 1/2 stream they are in, move hit circle closer to other hit circles a little (i tried that and it looked good)
01:14:407 (9) - slider is too short, try stretching it out to being a 1/1 slider instead of it being a 1/2 slider
welp thats my input
How does one do such wizardry? I've looked at other threads and see people doing this but I don't know how to do it.
Topic Starter
Tiff

Charizard915 wrote:

alright I will try to fix that :)
Topic Starter
Tiff

Charizard915 wrote:

welp thats my input
doneeeeee xD :) :)
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

Charizard915 wrote:

Yeah, the the file is not very great quailty.

I think this is a better version of it ->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHyg8uy1l5A
I already changed the mp3 , please check and see is that ok ;)
giatran

tiffany yu tyu wrote:

A little bit better but audio quality isn't that great still. The audio seems muted I think.
Topic Starter
Tiff

giatran wrote:

tiffany yu tyu wrote:

A little bit better but audio quality isn't that great still. The audio seems muted I think.
is it seems a bit ear rape because if u change youtube to mp3 , the music will be softer than others so I make it more louder, maybe that's why the quality got bad
show more