1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted

OtakuFlame wrote:

But it's sad at the same time that almost every cool map gets loved instead cus everyone goes the easy way :/ Aren't you interested in ranking it ? With that popularity if you tried to rank it you would easily find GD's so you wouldn't have to do every difficulty by yourself :p Loved section was to let beatmaps which break ranking rules have leaderboards. Your doesn't break any imo but you just need a full diff spread 'cause no 5mins :cc

Funny how my previous message was compeletely opposite of this but that's what I just thought xd It would be such a waste to not rank so nice song and map :D

P.S. LET COOKIEZI GET DAT 700PP LUL !
my map can't get ranked without a lot of changes, and i don't want to change it, loved is ok for me, even better.
:)
posted
seriously the lyrics describe my retrying this song
posted

ohad1881 wrote:

OtakuFlame wrote:

But it's sad at the same time that almost every cool map gets loved instead cus everyone goes the easy way :/ Aren't you interested in ranking it ? With that popularity if you tried to rank it you would easily find GD's so you wouldn't have to do every difficulty by yourself :p Loved section was to let beatmaps which break ranking rules have leaderboards. Your doesn't break any imo but you just need a full diff spread 'cause no 5mins :cc

Funny how my previous message was compeletely opposite of this but that's what I just thought xd It would be such a waste to not rank so nice song and map :D

P.S. LET COOKIEZI GET DAT 700PP LUL !
my map can't get ranked without a lot of changes, and i don't want to change it, loved is ok for me, even better.
:)
in my opinion this could get ranked
but yeah you need a full mapset
but loved is cool too :)
soon loved hype
posted
expecting a loved status soon
posted

Lunicia wrote:

expecting a loved status soon
i hope so :)
posted
http://imgur.com/a/8Y8Vl
Today , I'm 1000
posted

ClrSCR wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/8Y8Vl
Today , I'm 1000
HAHHAHA lol, thx man appreciate so much!
posted
This should definitely get loved <3
posted

Dynamic wrote:

This should definitely get loved <3
yea but it's taking so long :(
posted
congratz on loved :)
posted
About damn time haha, congrats on getting it loved ohad!
posted
gratz on finally getting it loved! :D
posted
reeeeeeeee
posted
FINALLY!

Grats on getting it loved!
posted
listen its GOOD but hard AF lol
posted