forum

Do you shave your legs?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vext_old
The most interesting thing about this is the topic of trans-gender aspect, typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone. With this however it appears they are too intimidated to even mention it. Fascinating.
Mianki
Futa~
Topic Starter
boat

Vext wrote:

The most interesting thing about this is the topic of trans-gender aspect, typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone. With this however it appears they are too intimidated to even mention it. Fascinating.
i've heard it all a million times already, feel free to say whatever
Faust
I would like to hear that incredibly long story you have, if you don't mind.
Mianki

Faust wrote:

+1
Vext_old

Faust wrote:

+42
adam2046

failboat wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Do you shave your arms then?
you mean tentacles
The octopus ( /ˈɒktəpʊs/) is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda. Octopuses have two eyes and four pairs of arms, and like other cephalopods they are bilaterally symmetric.

Vext wrote:

typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone.
I'm not sure you're talking about the right community...
Powerdrone

Vext wrote:

This is a dirty lie.
Vext_old

Powerdrone wrote:

This is a dirty lie.
Ok I was gonna post the scenario that happened a few days ago to someone, but as I looked at it the post seemed mean toward them so nvm lol.
Kurowolfe

Faust wrote:

Same here, I've never heard a trans-gender's side of the story before, and I hope to get to know them better, since most of the people around me are rather mean about them and smack me when I asked them about it.

As for the question, I shaved a bit of hair off my knees recently coz the hairs makes the spot itch so much, since my skin is rather thin and sensitive. I've also shaved a patch off my calf to see whether the hair will grow coarser or not (self-experimentation). But, apart from that, maybe no more.
...... Maybe =3
Topic Starter
boat
Larto
No, I like my legs hairy. And the legs of other men. Females are strange creatures to me with and without shaved legs.
Wojjan

failboat wrote:

my irrational fear of big black holes.
mm201
Yes. Now that I'm used to it, unshaven is itchy and annoying. Nair doesn't work. Waxing/tweezing are too slow. Epilators give me acne.
I am so perfectionist, I would never crossdress if I was hairy.

Larto wrote:

No, I like my legs hairy. And the legs of other men. Females are strange creatures to me with and without shaved legs.
I like my women and men smooth. I just hate masculinity in general I guess.
NotShinta
No, although my hair grows quickly. In all places. My legs are especially hairy though. Apparently.
Claudia_old
my legs are silky smooth [and other areas as well]

goddamnit it sucks being one of only a handful of girls on an internet forum
Cuddlebun
is no one going to comment on Wojjan's post

because I for one appreciate her bringing up that comical misuse of words, you guys are all dicks

I will always appreciate you BFF
Topic Starter
boat
nvm
Powerdrone
Verdisphena
mm201

Powerdrone wrote:

Larto wrote:

This so much.
orz. Can we still go out?
Ruisu-kun_old
WTF question!
never, I've never shaved my legs before, and I don't want to do it in a future :S
Powerdrone
dkun
HELL TO THE NO

RIGHT MARA?
Mara
ALL HAIL DKUN

NO
Derekku
Never have, and I don't think I ever will.

As for other males? no plz
Lilac
Screw. You. All.

I'm going to wax my legs for charity, then I can cosplay as Nitori.

Two birds with one stone. 8-)
Shellghost

Lilac wrote:

Screw. You. All.

I'm going to wax my legs for charity, then I can cosplay as Nitori.

Two birds with one stone. 8-)
The charity is a donation fund towards your Nitori cosplay. Three birds.

Cuddlebun wrote:

is no one going to comment on Wojjan's post
I thought that was the obvious joke that failboat was making.
Jarby
Who the hell is going to pay Lily to shave his legs? Perhaps simply selling his leg hair would make more sense. Also, I haven't shaved my legs before.
adam2046

Shellghost wrote:

Three birds.
Oh the birdmanity!
Cuddlebun
but you are ignoring Wojjan's awesomeness and that is unacceptable
Nazeko
I think I will. Someday.
as for an asian girl, growing some hair in my legs. at this age. is. just weird :o
fck XY chromosomes!! too dominant. D: but I kinda like the height benefit of male traits. ilu.
ddrXero64

Cuddlebun wrote:

but you are ignoring Wojjan's awesomeness and that is unacceptable
I swear you've had ADD the past 3 days. I didn't think it was possible to troll so much that it'd become not fun.
Claudia_old
even I have a limit, Tode darling.
Cuddlebun
y'all dumbasses don't know what's trolling and what's not

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying. (failboat man I'm totally cool with you, you're a cool person)

I fucking love Wojjan, my praise of her is genuine and fantastic because we are the fucking best of BFF

I don't know if this is the weed talking or what but whatever Wojjan and failboat I love you both, you beautiful traps
mathexpert

Cuddlebun wrote:

my first couple of posts in the transgender thread were trolling. the recent ones are just me being bored and annoying.

stop fucking trolling/being bored or annoying. :roll:
Shellghost

Cuddlebun wrote:

I don't know if this is the weed talking or what but whatever Wojjan and failboat I love you both, you beautiful traps
Welp, looks like Wojjan and failboat have to commence with a Trap-Off!

Wojjan has an advantage since there are still community memebers who believe he is truly a she.
Ephemeral
sometimes i wish i had the tenacity to rid myself of the horrendous appendages that adorn my legs, but then i remember that i am irish and there is no metal known to man which is strong enough to mar the strands of adamantanium that my body calls hair.

i shit you not. i blunted two electric razors within a week of using them ON MY FACE.
Wojjan

Shellghost wrote:

Wojjan has an advantage since there are still community memebers who believe he is truly a she.
I am actually a married couple.
lkjl23
show more