Do you shave your legs?

posted
Total Posts
106
show more
Mianki
Nope, but a gay friend of mine shaves occasionally
Rantai
... What leg hair?


Just kidding, I don't and probably won't unless it's for a charity or something.
Lizzehb
I use nair, fuck shaving.
Natteke
No
Shellghost
Nope.

Not even when i wear skirts.
Vext
It's called a kilt damn it... and no.
anzo-nii
Once..
then NEVER....
phifedawg
I tried it once but it was really itchy as the hair grew back. never again.
Fabi
But.. I dont have legs! I am an octopus!
adam2046

Ever17 wrote:

But.. I dont have legs! I am an octopus!
Do you shave your arms then?
Topic Starter
boat

adam2046 wrote:

Ever17 wrote:

But.. I dont have legs! I am an octopus!
Do you shave your arms then?
you mean tentacles


animask wrote:

Did you just say you're transgendered?

Faust wrote:

Also trans-gendered?
Transgender by the official term by that name, I haven't had surgery and most likely wont either. I have tried hormones, but I can't start on the treatment until i am 18 as my mother does not approve. There is an incredibly long story behind it all.
Corin
I'm a guy.

Nuff said~
Vext
The most interesting thing about this is the topic of trans-gender aspect, typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone. With this however it appears they are too intimidated to even mention it. Fascinating.
Mianki
Futa~
Topic Starter
boat

Vext wrote:

The most interesting thing about this is the topic of trans-gender aspect, typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone. With this however it appears they are too intimidated to even mention it. Fascinating.
i've heard it all a million times already, feel free to say whatever
Faust
I would like to hear that incredibly long story you have, if you don't mind.
Mianki

Faust wrote:

I would like to hear that incredibly long story you have, if you don't mind.
+1
Vext

Faust wrote:

I would like to hear that incredibly long story you have, if you don't mind.
+42
adam2046

failboat wrote:

adam2046 wrote:

Do you shave your arms then?
you mean tentacles
The octopus ( /ˈɒktəpʊs/) is a cephalopod mollusc of the order Octopoda. Octopuses have two eyes and four pairs of arms, and like other cephalopods they are bilaterally symmetric.

Vext wrote:

typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone.
I'm not sure you're talking about the right community...
Powerdrone

Vext wrote:

The most interesting thing about this is the topic of trans-gender aspect, typically much of he community would troll at anything slightly out of the ordinary about someone. With this however it appears they are too intimidated to even mention it. Fascinating.
This is a dirty lie.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply