forum

Do you shave your legs?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
boat
This question has interested me for a while now.

Being transgender, or as most people here would call it, a "fulltime trap" includes a lot of effort within taking care of yourself to look good, to prevent pain and depression. You might have seen pictures of me, may it be in the "post your legs" thread, 4chan or some other random forumboard, or maybe my crossdressing megathreads on facepunch. Only a small part in achieving this body of mine has been luck, where the biggest part would be for my whole life being on diets and starving myself to not gain any weight. Albeit despite having a somewhat fine body, i still have a huge and utterly annoying problem. Body hair. I hate it, more then anything else (well if to exclude my irrational fear of big black holes). Clearly, as i wear skirts and shorts, I can't have hairy legs without looking like a complete moron. So i shave, and occasionally use nair. I don't epilate not wax, even tho that i should.

As for girls (and me :V) it is quite obvious for why we should get rid of body hair.

But now to the question, how many of you guys (males, ♂) shave your legs? Does any of you care about how your legs look? Or maybe you don't care, and just dislike hair? And whats your general view on body hair?

Discuss (this pants on head retarded subject).
Hernan
I will never shave my legs, I really don't care about hair that much, and I even if someday I need to shave my legs, I still won't, because Tarzan would have to look for another place to live and move out.
Powerdrone
I do not shave my legs. I like my leg hair :<
Sleep Powder
Did you just say you're transgendered?

I don't really shave my legs.

I think shaved legs look good on some people (same with shaved legs).

Mostly if they have facial hair.
Cuddlebun
....what in the fuck
Faust
To answer your question: No I do not , in anyway, shave my legs.

Also trans-gendered?

Really.
Shiirn
I sometimes do but usually don't.
awp
my legs are not very hairy but I would not ever consider shaving them

actually that's not true; if someone paid me a thousand bucks I'd shave my legs

and they're always on display except when I'm sleeping. No pants for 16 months and counting
ddrXero64
I don't shave my legs. Unless it's for a sport like swimming or something, there's no reason to other than preference.

Have you ever taken a ton of nair and rubbed it on the back of your hand? Doesn't it burn so much?...you never done it? Oh ok, neither did I, I was just saying.
adam2046
If I shaved my legs, that would mean I would have to shave my arms as well.
Where would it end?
Firo Prochainezo
Yes. I always feel dumb wearing a skirt and show my leg hair. I usually wax them, but when I'm really lazy I just shave them.
xsrsbsns

awp wrote:

my legs are not very hairy but I would not ever consider shaving them
0_o
I prefer to braid them
Mianki
Nope, but a gay friend of mine shaves occasionally
Rantai
... What leg hair?

Just kidding, I don't and probably won't unless it's for a charity or something.
Lizzehb
I use nair, fuck shaving.
Natteke
No
Shellghost
Nope.

Not even when i wear skirts.
Vext_old
It's called a kilt damn it... and no.
Anzo
Once..
then NEVER....