- seems mostly fine however I don't personally agree with 00:06:423 (1,2,1) - regarding how these objects are visually the same distance apart but rhythm plays differently, making the pattern less straightforward to play. However, it miiight be fine because there's a diff lower than this
- 00:11:230 (5) - repeat might be better as that electronic sound carries on to the next red tick
- 00:42:390 - recommend mapping this tick. 3/2 here kinda messes up with rhythm pacing. applies to second kiai as well.
- 00:55:484 (1,2,3) - visually misleading, it looks like it plays like 1/2. Using 3 circles spaced out more might work better or some other alternative
- 01:42:556 (3) - a 1/2 slider starting at 01:42:390 - would follow the percussion better imo. it would also give a nice contrast to the 1/1 rest coming up
- 01:24:573 (2) - I think this is missing a drum sampleset
- 01:27:142 (2,3) - ^, 01:29:794 (1,2,3) -
- 00:18:606 (2) - since you are following the percussion here, a clap would help highlight them better. similar to 00:23:661 (1,2,3) -
- 01:35:926 (5,6) - and 01:36:589 (1,2) - I think it's kinda unusual for you to do these kind of patterns this late in the diff when you haven't done anything similar to this before and it could cause some frustrating misses
- 00:04:766 (1,2) - the sound on the blue tick isn't very noticeable compared to the ticks either side of it. would be better to replace this with a 3/4 slider imo
- 00:06:921 (4) - could NC sliders like these to improve readability a little. applies to the other similar sliders like 00:09:573 (4) - , etc.
- 00:28:302 (6,7,8,9) - not sure if you wanted to hitsound this stream like this because it's not taking advantage of the tambourine as seen in the Another diff. you might want to change it to something similar to Koiyuki's diff. same at 00:33:605 (6,7,8,9) -
- 00:46:616 (6) - there's a clear stop in the drum roll here and at 01:30:374 (6) - . personally, I wouldn't recommend mapping that tick but if you really want to keep it, at least hitsound it for some audio feedback
- 00:46:202 (1,2,3,4) - missing a whole bunch of hitsounding because these ticks weren't mapped from the diff this hitsounding is taken from
- 01:05:429 (1,2) - whistles don't fit this part well with this current pattern and seem very out of place here. same at 01:17:363 (3,4,1) -
- 01:06:589 (3) - missing normal sampleset
- 00:55:484 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I understand you are mapping to the softer sounds in the music but the percussion here is very prominent in the music so it doesn't really make sense imo to follow the weaker sounds. It also doesn't help that the hitsounding here is supporting the percussion.
- 01:04:766 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - you reallly need to change the hitsounding here to support the softer sounds here.
the hitsounding in this diff really needs a change because it's not following the sounds in the music you wanted to follow in the diff
- 00:21:258 (2) - could potentially custom stack this? just to further indicate that this is 1/4
- 00:53:661 (1,2,3,4,1) - auto stacking at 3,4,5 causing the triplet to be closer to the previous circle than intended I suppose
- 01:25:153 (6,1) - NC at 6 rather than where it is now? would make more sense with the pattern here imo with the previous stream. same at 01:30:457 (6,1) - . Different case to 01:40:401 (3,4,1) - where there is not a stream before this