前面奇形怪状的滑条太多了,尤其00:38:910 (2) - 不友好 换了个奇形怪状
01:40:567 (1,2) - blanket一下吧 本来就不想blanket
- 00:38:910 (2) - i don't recommend using a similar reversing slider in order not to hinder the newplayer's aiming and reading. the corners at the end of the slider may confuse them. consider changing it like this
- 00:46:202 (1,2,1) - the visual spacing is very similar here. the newplayers maybe confused about this. consider moving 00:48:854 (1) - like this
- "Avoid slider-only sections. Aiming and following a lot of sliders in a row can be tiring for new players. In such cases, circles and rest moments without hit objects to click or follow should be used." the part from 00:43:550 - to 01:04:766 - is only sliders for a long time. consider replacing this reversing slider 00:52:832 (4) - with note + 3/2 slider.
- 01:03:440 (4) - ^ same here.
- 01:19:352 (1) - "Use straightforward and easily understandable slider shapes. New players may not understand how to follow more complex shapes." i don't think new players can understand this slider clearly since it overlaps part of itself. consider changing its shape like this
- "Widescreen support should be turned on if the beatmapset contains a widescreen storyboard. Alternatively, if the storyboard is designed for 4:3 resolutions, widescreen support should be turned off. This setting will not affect anything within the beatmap without a storyboard being present." just disable widescreen support like other diffs