the mods after 7 months lol
call me back
- at least add tags: ak74 TT Mouse z1085684963 Koiyuki mtbbsben Minakami Yuki
- 00:38:910 (2) - i don't recommend using a similar reversing slider in order not to hinder the newplayer's aiming and reading. the corners at the end of the slider may confuse them. consider changing it like this
- 00:46:202 (1,2,1) - the visual spacing is very similar here. the newplayers maybe confused about this. consider moving 00:48:854 (1) - like this
- "Avoid slider-only sections. Aiming and following a lot of sliders in a row can be tiring for new players. In such cases, circles and rest moments without hit objects to click or follow should be used." the part from 00:43:550 - to 01:04:766 - is only sliders for a long time. consider replacing this reversing slider 00:52:832 (4) - with note + 3/2 slider.
- 01:03:440 (4) - ^ same here.
- 01:19:352 (1) - "Use straightforward and easily understandable slider shapes. New players may not understand how to follow more complex shapes." i don't think new players can understand this slider clearly since it overlaps part of itself. consider changing its shape like this
- "Widescreen support should be turned on if the beatmapset contains a widescreen storyboard. Alternatively, if the storyboard is designed for 4:3 resolutions, widescreen support should be turned off. This setting will not affect anything within the beatmap without a storyboard being present." just disable widescreen support like other diffs
- "Overall Difficulty / HP Drain Rate should be between 3 and 5." consider HP and OD+1
- 00:16:700 (4,1) - ds
- 00:30:291 (5) - consider NC this since the combo is too long.
- 00:54:821 (2,3,4) - the visual spacing here is quite similar. may mislead new players to click (4) first. consider moving 00:56:147 (4) - like this or something other
- 01:01:617 (3,1) - not sure about newplayers can play it or not since the spacing here is increased so much. try to ctrl g 01:01:617 (3) - and make it like this
- 01:04:269 (3,1) - ^same here.
- 01:19:020 (4,1) - the overlap here may confuse new players since the area of the pverlap is large. try to move 01:19:352 (1) - to the top and make the sliderbody more readable.
- 01:41:893 (1) - actually the shape of slider is not very clear for newplayers cuz this part. i think move the slider end outer will be better.
- 00:26:313 (5) - NC?the combo here is a bit long for me
- 01:19:186 (5,6) - the stacking destroys symmetric design. how about changing like this
- 01:29:794 (1,2,3,4) - mixed stacking mode may be a bit overkill for this difficulty. consider moving it out of this triple.
- 00:01:120 - timing sample number inconsistent
- 00:15:042 (3,4) - this spacing is too far for the1/4 gap. may be easy to combo break here. consider reducing some spacing.
- 00:46:202 (3,4) - i think this stacked may be a bit redundant. the other parts are keep aiming, it might be a bit inappropriate to stack without any music pauses. 00:46:700 (4) - move it out to keep cursor moving may be more appropriate for this part.
- 01:11:396 - the break time start here maybe better
- 01:41:643 (5,6,7) - 1ms unsnapped. maybe other copy parts also have 1ms unsnapped, check it by yourself.
- 01:41:643 (5,6,7) - missing hitsound? consider adding it like yf's diff.
- AR9.4 may too high for this diff, also for spread it is better lower to 9.
- 00:06:092 (2) - consider muting the slider end since you did it before 00:05:760 (1) -
- 00:06:589 (2,3,4) - 00:09:241 (2,3,4) - 00:11:893 (2,3,4) - the relationship between rhythm and spacing is very confusing here. it looks like 1/4 rhythm but actually it is 1/2. this is extremely misleading for players who are playing for the first time or even multiple times. consider moving it out to make the rhythm clearer. such as: 00:06:589 (2,3,4) - https://puu.sh/Bmcxi/74a6e4036b.jpg same suggestion for later part 01:32:777 (2,3,4) - etc.
- 00:15:705 (1,2,3) - the stack here may is negative for the players cuz the intensity of the music is very strong, but the movement of the cursor is relatively scarce. i suggest increasing the spacing between them. some for 00:56:810 (1,2) - 00:58:136 (1,2) - 01:07:418 (1,2) - 01:41:893 (1,2,3) -
- 00:19:683 (1,2) - vs 00:24:655 (3,1) - they are all similar music but the spacing is very different. considering spacing consistency, I suggest increasing the spacing here 00:19:683 (1,2) - . like https://puu.sh/BmcEQ/840da62a33.jpg
- 00:27:142 (1) - the reversing slider here is extra imo. the only thing worth to follow is 00:27:142 - and 00:27:307 - . 00:27:473 - there is almost no sound here. so consider changing it to a slider is enough.
- 00:29:959 (9,10) - the spacing here is overkill. the intensity of music is not so strong. but it is almost the farthest 1/2 spacing in the entire map. you need to nerf some spacing here.
- 00:32:114 (1,1) - NC here is no unnecessary.there are no special rhythm, rhythm changes and vocal changes here. just delete NC them.
- 00:32:611 (2,3,4,1) - the spacing here cannot distinguish any rhythm and it is too hard to play. it is just a overdone design imo. the hardest design in the entire map appears in the normal part, which I think is not logical. consider making it easier, like just connect them 00:32:860 (4,1) - .
- 00:35:097 (7) - according to your pattern, it should be a triple like before 00:29:794 (7,8,9) -
- 01:19:932 (8) - 01:20:595 (8) - i know that you want to design a heart shape. but forcing the spacing without any musical premise is not a good idea. increasing the spacing at the blue line will only confuse the player. you can try this pattern: https://puu.sh/Bmd1C/44d2a1b3d6.jpg or just keep the spacing at 1.0x
- 01:20:347 (5,6) - changing sampleset to Normal and additions to drum like you did
- consider ctrl g this 01:21:009 (2) - for your symmetry design.
- 01:30:291 (5,6) - consider using 1/4 slider instead of them cuz here is no any instrument sound 01:30:374 -
- 01:41:562 (5,6,7,8) - 1ms unsnapped. maybe other copy parts also have 1ms unsnapped, check it by yourself.
- 01:41:811 (8) - missing hitsound? adding it like 01:41:728 (7) -
- consider HP-1 to increase fault tolerance cuz the actual difficulty of this diff is difficult.
- 00:02:280 (8,1) - consider changing to https://puu.sh/BmdeJ/f1d54276c3.jpg . the piano sound and bell sound 00:02:445 - here is really obviously. i think make it clickable is make more sense.
- 00:06:340 - consider muting this slider end since you did it before 00:05:760 (1) - and here is no any sound.
- 00:10:650 (2,3) - ctrl g maybe better flow?
- 00:21:258 (2,3) - vs 00:23:910 (2,3) - considering the spacing consistency, it is better to have the same spacing
- 00:39:407 (7,1) - vs 00:40:733 (7,1) - consider adjusting the tail of the slider like this to ensure that the difference between the spacing of the previous and the next is not very large.
- 01:10:070 (1,2) - because of staking, it looks very messy here. moving (2) out may be better.
- 01:41:810 (8) - missing hitsound? adding it like 01:41:728 (7) -
call me back