I'm confused.
levesterz
Opium is bad for health
lol
just stop making posts degenerate waste of oxygen
Luqanted
abraker
My opinion on opinions is that it's fine to have an opinion, but opinions should not be shoved down other people's throats in an effort to change said people's opinions
Xyrus_old_1
My opinion is that opinions are works of fiction and any relation to people or objects real or otherwise is simply a coincidence.
- Jade -
Opinions can either serve to help someone and maybe even "broaden their horizon," or can be completely pointless, and could even make you look like a joke as a result. It's kind of like comparing constructive criticism to flat-out insults. One helps, one doesn't.
Fourth
My opinion is that opinions are a thing that every human have to live with. It doesn't that mean you have to respect them, but if you can't live in the world with different opinions.. well.. please consider suicide.
Rizevim

Luqanted wrote:

Rilene
but my opinion matters more than you and your opinion does not matter no matter the reason
abraker

Rilene wrote:

but my opinion matters more than you and your opinion does not matter no matter the reason
/tumblr
Rilene
yes, my it is obvious that my opnion has more priority
Hibiya-chan
Who cares? my opinions on other's won't matter to them anyway.
Rilene

_StormEx_ wrote:

Who cares? my opinions on other's won't matter to them anyway.
yeah only my opinion matters
other doesnt matter
Fourth

Rilene wrote:

yeah only my opinion matters
other doesnt matter
Idk if you are being ironic or not xd
Rilene
do you really think i am stupidly serious
abraker
Rilene, what is you opinion concerning that your opinions are the only opinions that matter?
Rilene
one thinks that "I know I am superior so my opinion stands better" then other people thinks the same then results varies