forum

cYsmix - bells!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurele
I love how this got bubbled in less than 2 days.

damn gurl <3
-Sh1n1-
Gero pro <3
Aurele
throwing a mod at the same time.

easy!
  1. 00:01:894 (1) - I would delete this whistle to have a little consistency with the two previous sliders even tho they are not landing on a downbeat. Your two previous sliders has a whistle at the beginning of the slider and nothing at the end. So it would feel better if you delete the whistle here.
  2. 00:11:124 (3) - and here, I would add a whistle at the beginning of the slider, just like I explained above. Do not delete the whistle at the end of this slider, it's emphasizing a major sound in the song.
  3. 00:35:124 (1) - I'd rather see a CTRL+G to this slider as the flow from the previous objects goes from the left to the right. It would be better to continue this way.
  4. 00:42:509 (1) - I don't think a whistle is necessary here. Delete it :3
cute difficulty with the flow, the symmetry and the simplicity of it ♥

got nothing to say for normal

christmas bells!
  1. 01:00:047 (1) - this new combo is not necessary. first, there's only three circles, which is quite weird as your previous combos has more than 7 objects. I would like you to consider deleting this new combo as it's breaking the consistency within your new combos.
I really got nothing else to add. it's good to be qualified!
Topic Starter
Gero
Gabe
throwing a mod at the same time.

easy!
  1. 00:01:894 (1) - I would delete this whistle to have a little consistency with the two previous sliders even tho they are not landing on a downbeat. Your two previous sliders has a whistle at the beginning of the slider and nothing at the end. So it would feel better if you delete the whistle here. I prefer to keep the whistle, I think it fit well.
  2. 00:11:124 (3) - and here, I would add a whistle at the beginning of the slider, just like I explained above. Do not delete the whistle at the end of this slider, it's emphasizing a major sound in the song. Added.
  3. 00:35:124 (1) - I'd rather see a CTRL+G to this slider as the flow from the previous objects goes from the left to the right. It would be better to continue this way. Fixed.
  4. 00:42:509 (1) - I don't think a whistle is necessary here. Delete it :3 It's fine for me.
cute difficulty with the flow, the symmetry and the simplicity of it ♥

got nothing to say for normal

christmas bells!
  1. 01:00:047 (1) - this new combo is not necessary. first, there's only three circles, which is quite weird as your previous combos has more than 7 objects. I would like you to consider deleting this new combo as it's breaking the consistency within your new combos. Removed.
I really got nothing else to add. it's good to be qualified!

Thanks to all for the support.

I'll update it before it gets Qualified, I'm waiting for ezek right now.
Kyouren
What an amazing Gero owo

Mapping and Ranked 3 Christmas/Winter song in this years owo
Topic Starter
Gero
Just to clarify something.

I've talked with Irreversible, Mao and pishifat about the timing and the spinner end, they told me it's okay as it is, so we're ready to move this set into the Qualified Category.

ZekeyHache
~ring ring~

Nozhomi pls don't hate me
Topic Starter
Gero
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Cosmolade
Congrats Gerito♥
and Merry Xmas!
Aurele
congrats babe!

BeatofIke
Congrats for heart Gero :)
Luna-
Congrats!
Andrea
Grats Gerito <3
Myxo
Congratz :D
Mao
Grats :3
Secretpipe
gz!
-M4x
congratz
Kyouren
Gratzz! :3
Froskya
Congratulations and Merry Christmas~
Euny
x-mas master congra have good holiday
Euny
x-mas master congra have good holiday

-------------------------------

dam double posting and natsu made cant even remove lol... anyways was bug Q.Q !
Natsu
Gero Claus, el otro año bien te vestimos de rojo y te ponemos barba jojojojo
iYiyo
Congrats!
CSLM
gratz~
Merry Christmas :3
CSLM
Double post (again uwu)
Sry
Buttercup
gz bro
david4816
please map this song Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - Where Was I (feat. Ashley Apollodor)
-Sh1n1-
Gratz Gero~~
BoatKrab
3 days and got qualify..
WTF so fast
Congraz, Geroooo <3
h3oCharles
Is it just me, but I am missing the mp3 file?!
-M4x

TheMadCharles wrote:

This is probably a bug and can happen sometimes. Just delete the mapset and redownload it afterwards :)
h3oCharles

-M4x wrote:

TheMadCharles wrote:

This is probably a bug and can happen sometimes. Just delete the mapset and redownload it afterwards :)
I redownloaded the map multiple times and it's not effective!
Topic Starter
Gero
I've downloaded it a couple of times and it's working as it should be, you should to download it once again, otherwise check your own device and see what's the problem with it.
Feerum
I can confirm there is no problem with the mp3 when i download the beatmap.
Please report this issue into the Help Forum to get help should this problem be still there.

Btw, grats Gero, pretty cool idea with the SB ;D
h3oCharles
It works now for some weird reason... haunted hardware anyone?
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks to everyone.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
bonchie
BELLS
h3oCharles
Congratulations on ranking!
-M4x
Hey bro.
Congratulations on the rank! I wish you a happy new year and only the best for 2017!