as req'd insane only Yo[insane]
- 00:28:963 (3) - WOAH IT FOLLOWS HER VOCALS WTF THIS IS COOL YEP, SOOOO COOOOL
- 00:31:192 (1) - dont realy like the slider shape on this one, looks rather unbalanced still fine, shape of curved part of 2nd = shape of 1/2 slider, imo fine there is no strong snap to anything Actually it was it bit missed, fixed it...
- 01:01:877 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this hitsound spam is too much i think You did't hear 1st version with Hss on each circle xD, i tried to highlight new uncomon sounds there
objectively there arent many things wrong with your map. i just think that its a little lacklustre. stuff like rhythm can be varied more e.g. using more hitcircles instead of just sliders (esp considering its an insane), introducing more slider shapes, cutting down the overly distance snapped look, introducing more interesting patterns and flow etc. at this point i think the map is pretty rankable, all you need is just some pattern polishing and you're good to go, but its just not very striking to me if it makes sense.
at this state your map is rather monotonous, but i'm sure it can still rank.
sory for the short empty mod, though i think your map is good to go already. gl thanks
- 00:33:934 (1,2) - would be best to use the same rhythm as 00:36:677 (1,2,3,4) - as the white ticks are much more prominent in the music as opposed to the red ticks It's for variativity , actually nerfes in easy are common things so it's not a big deal imo
- 01:03:420 (4) - move a little higher? a bit too close to 01:01:706 (2) - yes . should be looks like 1/1 spacing visually now
- 01:17:820 - perhaps move the break start here? works better with music yes, if to be honest i did't know how to snap break, lol
- 01:35:649 (1) - NC here is a bit excessive. I suggest removing it (it deviates from your NC per 2 measure pattern) mmm, it's more intuitive to look by vocals, new combo for new line of lyrics, same stuff as higher diffs. And i think removing NC here, will make this pattern harder to read
- 01:41:134 (1,2,3) - I think slider slider circle will fit better here with the vocals. It would also make the large white tick clickable it depends of look side i guess, 2 sliders for "so long" like visually emphasis on how "it longs" and after reverse slider (1/2 snapping like monotonus structure) for echo of this line of lyrics visually makes feelings what i get from words "so long", works great imo
- 01:47:306 (2,3) - same as ^. slider slider circle okay i fine here with it also swap circle-slider in next combo for make less intense rhythm
- 01:48:677 (2) - move a little higher for aesthetics, a bit too close to 01:47:649 (3) - it's was changed by prev suggestion
- 01:52:105 (1,2,3) - same as point made at 01:41:134 (1,2,3) - it should have similar rhythm as 01:41:134 (1,2,3) - for consistancy , so no changes
- careful with your NC'ing during kiai time, are you NC'ing per measure like 01:39:763 (1,2) - or NC'ing per two measures like 01:43:877 (1,2,3,4) - ?
Mainly 1 Nc per 2 big ticks but i did exeptions 01:41:134 (1) - and 01:52:105 (1) - for more hyped parts, like start of vocal in kiai and "repeated" (back to сhorus) vocal in kiai for more visual auestetic fitting with song. Also 01:49:363 (1,2) - is more tense part in music so it's more tense in Ncing, it works only in low diffs since i have less things to make extra atention on it
- 00:53:134 (1,2,3,4) - would be better if u use a more dense rhythm imo for a better build up. something like this i agreed but i prefer a bit simply rhythm
- 01:16:449 (1,2,3,4) - same thing about a better build up in previous point, could use a rhythm like this. Or even make 01:15:764 (2,3) - a repeat 1/2 slider i guess for better fits music these should be alone as most strongest sounds here, if i'll map other sounds it make less important circles 01:16:449 (1,2,3,4) - wich is not what i want 01:15:763 (2) - hmm but 1/2 reverse works well, for differents with next pattern for better reading
- 01:17:820 - same thing about the break k
- 01:28:792 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - this combo chain is a bit too long. I recommend changing 01:29:820 (3) - into two circles to break up the chain yes, 3-> 2 circles
- same thing about NC'ing mentioned in Easy applies here, specifically the part just before the kiai time
- 00:25:706 (2,3) - is this meant to be blanketed? yes, and they are, around all body
- 00:33:934 (1) - make this a squiggly slider as you have done at 00:36:677 (1) - ? for consistency nope, it's different sounds
- 00:44:220 (3,4) - this patterns comes right after a 1/4 pattern which could mislead players into thinking the circle and slider are 1/4 apart. I suggest spacing the circle and slider out. If not, consider spacing the slider and circle out together since it's kinda messy. kinda like what you did at 00:33:592 (4,1) - yep, changed kick sliders structure and unctacked slider
- 00:45:420 (2) - I see that you did the 1.2x to 1.3x DS on purpose. However, there is barely any difference since the DS are so similar. Suggest just making the DS constant at 1.3x it's visually similar but You have different feelings on gameplay anyway, i guess i keep it
- 00:53:134 (1,1,2,1,2) - space these out a tiny bit more? the overlaps look rather messy a bit more
- 01:06:163 (7) - end this on the white tick? the sound on the white tick is a lot more prominent than the red tick Imo i want to gets red tick and don't make extra attention on it it's fine as it's right now
- 01:17:820 (1) - space out a tiny bit to the right so it's not overlapping with 01:17:477 (4) - ? spaced abit
- 02:00:334 (1,2,3,4) - I think doing something like this would be better k