posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurai
Ok rechecked and little mod via IRC. It's fine now, enjoy \o/
We need more Tsunku maps !
Gonzvlo
[General]
  1. Combo Colours: The dark green blends too much with the BG, sometimes making some stacks really hard to see. Try another green e.g: http://puu.sh/6tiA
  2. Breaks: 01:17:423 - This break is way too short, it's not even 2s long. Oh, it's not properly snapped. Anyhow, you should remove this break.
  3. Timing Points: Timing points are not consistent through the mapset.
Make sure to fix these, I'd suggest using the "osu" file because those offsets are 5~8ms off between the diffs.

[Hard]
  1. Kiai-end is not snapped properly
[Ozzy's Oni]
  1. 01:19:636 - Why did you start Kiai 1/8 earlier? The main beat starts here: 01:19:693. Place Kiai properly, please.

I didn't see anything else worth pointing out in the difficulties.

Kurai said he would re-bubble afterwards, if it's not possible make sure to call me back.
Kurai
Everything has been fixed. Thanks Gonzvlo :3
Rebubbled ~
Musty
star for fun.
OzzyOzrock
Someone changed my diff.
SOMEONE CHANGED MY DIFF.

AND IT WAS NOT A GOOD CHANGE
IT PRACTICALLY RUINED THE MAP

Ok, maybe I'm overreacting, but the part Kurai talked about has somehow been Abekobe'd, and is now crap.
Oh well.

EDIT: OH EVEN WORSE, SOMEONE REPLACED THE KDKDKKDKK PART WITH KURAI'S SUGGESTION
AND AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT, IT'S KURAI'S FAULT

OH GOD DAMN IT, THIS IS A BIG ENOUGH DEAL.

Download: Tsunku - Green Construction (Bass-chan) [Ozzy's Oni].osu
THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES
Ok, maybe I'm being crazy...
Kurai
I thought Bass has asked you for this change v.v

Edit : Changed and rebubbled
Charles445
Shouldn't there be a signature reset at 01:32:213?
The same kind of reset happens at other parts in the map, like 00:22:313, but this very last one is particularly long.

Also, on the Insane, 01:35:394 (2,3,4) - Are treated as 1/6 notes while on Backfire's Taiko they are treated as 1/4 notes.
The music goes to the 1/6 at that part, therefore Backfire's Taiko has misplaced notes.

I'm not trying to crash the party (I really like the map), I just want to make sure you're aware of these issues.
Topic Starter
Bass
I'm sure that timing is ok(it was posted by Lybydose)
Also I know about that note but I don't think that it's big issue.
Backfire
It plays well and I never noticed a problem. Is it that big of a deal?
Charles445
It's not that big a deal, that's why I'm not going crazy over it :P
It's just a fyi
xierbaliti
sorry I'm too late, Bass ~_~
and some suggestions here:

-Storyboard-
01:19:315 - not sure about the SB load :O http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/162897
01:35:906~01:36:076 - ^

-Hard-
00:44:354 - strongly suggest you to add a circle here ._.
01:04:826 (7) - how about start this spinner at 01:05:167 and add 3 circles at 01:04:826,01:04:940,01:05:054? like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/162904

nice map! I like it :3
have a star :D
Topic Starter
Bass

xierbaliti wrote:

sorry I'm too late, Bass ~_~
and some suggestions here:

-Storyboard-
01:19:315 - not sure about the SB load :O http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/162897
01:35:906~01:36:076 - ^ - checked via test mode and editor, it isn't above 5 so it's fine, lolcubes got similar results

-Hard-
00:44:354 - strongly suggest you to add a circle here ._. no, it fits for me
01:04:826 (7) - how about start this spinner at 01:05:167 and add 3 circles at 01:04:826,01:04:940,01:05:054? like this: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/162904 - no

nice map! I like it :3 thanks
have a star :D
lolcubes
Just popping for now to fix some minor (yet critical) issues. Will rebubble once we fix them.

Edit: Fixed the time signature as Charles already pointed out in one of his previous mod posts, fixed a 1/4 stack of 3 notes in Insane into a 1/6 double repeating slider to follow the music better. Some small fixes on the SB (which broke for no real reason lol) and made some sliders a little more pretty, while fixing some other issues we created during the fixing process.

No need to kd.

Re-Bubbled!

P.S. I didn't see SB load higher than 4,20x at any point, in edit mode. If you still get high loads, delete the .osb and redownload the map please.
xierbaliti
I was getting 5.25x again at 01:19:315 in design mode, but it looks fine in test mode ._.

so I think it's fine. :3
lolcubes
Just to reply to the above: both Bass and me were getting 4,20x SB load in edit mode at the said location, while xierbaliti was getting 5,25x for some reason.
In any case, in test mode everything checks out so, yeah.
ziin
Hi bass, just letting you know a bit of optimization next time you make a storyboard:

the background is by default black, so instead of fading in a black image (you actually have 2...) you can just fade the background out. This can possibly save you an image, or just a 1.0 story load. It doesn't matter, which is why you shouldn't bother with it now, but just keep it in mind if you make future storyboards and might have problems with keeping it under 5.0.
Doomsday
I like.
A fun little map you got here, in my opinion. and a nice little SB to boot. Ziin's advice just above this will be handy for your next storyboard though.

Ranked!
Hyguys
Bitches ,
LOL WE WIN BASS \:D/
Kurai
It's eventually ranked o.o

Gratzzz ~~~~
Nymph
grats~
Backfire
....huh.
Frozenemerald