forum

Problems with Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CrisDex
Hi, recently I bought a tablet, and I'm having problems with hitting circles in the right of the tablet, (I play in small area in the Right upper corner) and I don't know how to move fast in that zone, so any suggestions?
Sandy Hoey
Its new, you suck. blah blah blah. Play more
Seat Ibiza TDI
Getting used to tablet takes a long time so just try to make sure your hand is confortable and eventually you will get used to it.
rekhichem
I don't recommend using a small area , it may feel fast and stuff but you will just loose control on your cursor , try using a medium area and put sensitivity to x1 in game and raw input off , at first your cursor movement will feel slow but you will get a better control over it , try it out and if it works well stick with it
gl :)
Runiel
Expand your area
Luqanted
play more, git gud
O Pie

rekhichem wrote:

I don't recommend using a small area , it may feel fast and stuff but you will just loose control on your cursor , try using a medium area and put sensitivity to x1 in game and raw input off , at first your cursor movement will feel slow but you will get a better control over it , try it out and if it works well stick with it
gl :)
Actually sensitivity doesn't effect tablet :P

Also I'd argue that small area (~10 cm * 20 cm) is pretty fine, just a different way to play. There is no way to "bridge" from one size to another, its just different, start with whatever feels right.
rekhichem

O Pie wrote:

Actually sensitivity doesn't effect tablet :P
I m talking about the in game sensitivity , even tho it doesn't have a direct effect to the tablet but it does change the actual active tablet area in game , check it yourself, also what I mean by a small area is something like 4cm*5cm, xd ,10*20 is actually a large area for me I should have said that my bad.
Topic Starter
CrisDex
Hey, I'm using 10.2 cm x6,0452 cm
Jukkii
Sensitivy only affects some tablets, for instance huion 420 and h420 models work perfectly with it. Sensitivy changes the area, however you can really change where the area is on your tablet.