Mili - Utopiosphere [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
33
show more
Damaree
ermm mic check mic . . . test . . test. . .

Oki marking this for mod after you accomplish/mod my map as for M4M contract via PM

Also gonna take a while since im gonna fix my map for the HS. . .

PS: maybe im just gonna edit this post coz I dont want to increase more of my post, I don't want "Combo Commander" titleso check this out.
Topic Starter
L A U R A

riunosk wrote:

L A U R A wrote:

i always believe end something with a bang
even so, avoid putting extra notes when there is NO sound to accommodate for it
bn will kill you for that
welp i guess have to say goodbye to bang-chan


JooF12 wrote:

ermm mic check mic . . . test . . test. . .

Oki marking this for mod after you accomplish/mod my map as for M4M contract via PM

Also gonna take a while since im gonna fix my map for the HS. . .

PS: maybe im just gonna edit this post coz I dont want to increase more of my post, I don't want "Combo Commander" titleso check this out.
Done~~
riunosk

bang-chan will be missed
Damaree
ermm mic check mic . . . test . . test. . .

Oki marking this for mod after you accomplish/mod my map as for M4M contract via PM

Also gonna take a while since im gonna fix my map for the HS. . .

PS: maybe im just gonna edit this post coz I dont want to increase more of my post, I don't want "Combo Commander" titleso check this out.


Ok here's the mod for the M4M contract

Insane

00:03:358 (3358|2) - mov col4, 00:03:528 (3528|1) - col3, 00:03:699 (3699|2) - col2 & 00:03:869 (3869|1) - col3 dont let the col4 too empty
00:05:574 - same reason ^, but up to you now
00:13:244 - sound here, add
00:14:949 - add 1 for high/strong sound(or shuld I call it pich?)
00:15:630 (15630|3,15630|2,15630|1) - dont get why triple, imo this is not a crash sound
00:16:653 - why double? low piano sound here
00:16:994 - make triple, like you did 00:15:460 (15460|3,15460|0,15460|2) -
00:17:505 - again w/this. . not a strong sound but you make them double, ur HS makes me more confuse
00:18:272 (18272|2,18272|3) - I believe no sound here and 00:18:443 (18443|2,18443|3) - only hithat, so remove 1
00:34:807 (34807|3) - no sound that can support, either remove or make 00:34:721 (34721|2) - LN for the smoke & 00:34:807 (34807|3) - remove
00:35:062 (35062|2) - just make this LN, same sound as 00:35:233 (35233|3) -
00:42:051 - add note,strog sound
00:59:608 - you map too vague sound, hithats but you dont add note for the bells? *thinking*
01:03:528 - only double, not crash or cyamba
01:05:744 - same here(gonna skip this from now on)
01:45:801 - triple
02:01:142 (121142|0,121142|2) - single use only
Hard

00:29:608 - add
00:30:801 (30801|1) - mov col3 & add 00:30:971 -
01:03:187 (63187|0) - mov col2
01:05:744 - add
01:07:790 - ^ col2 & mov 01:07:960 (67960|1) - col4
01:17:335 - add
01:17:505 (77505|0) - should end 01:18:187 -
01:18:869 (78869|3) - end 01:19:551 -
01:21:596 (81596|0) - end 01:22:278 - (gonna stop pointing from now on)
01:24:324 (84324|2,84494|3) - dont map smoke/growl sound w/a 2 notes, weird
Normal

00:43:074 (43074|2) - remove
00:51:596 (51596|1,51596|0) - remove 1
01:45:801 (105801|2) - mov col1
02:07:449 (127449|2) - mov col1
To tell you honestly, im really confuse of what sound you follow, there are times you miss the bell sound but you map some part of them, there are some hithat you miss but you map also in some parts, and what's worse, your HS makes me even confuse that I want to slam my head in my PC coz you add a C that's not even a crash sound, there are some that has no sound, you add a note and even added C hs, so some modders really having hard time locating the sound especially me, I cant even focus much. Much better if you will remove all those and double check the sound and do a self-mod. Im not even sure of my mod coz of those of my mentioned problems but I did my best in there that im having headache and gonna stop modding for a month/week -_-. Well then that's all
Topic Starter
L A U R A

JooF12 wrote:

ermm mic check mic . . . test . . test. . .

Oki marking this for mod after you accomplish/mod my map as for M4M contract via PM

Also gonna take a while since im gonna fix my map for the HS. . .

PS: maybe im just gonna edit this post coz I dont want to increase more of my post, I don't want "Combo Commander" titleso check this out.


Ok here's the mod for the M4M contract

Insane

00:03:358 (3358|2) - mov col4, 00:03:528 (3528|1) - col3, 00:03:699 (3699|2) - col2 & 00:03:869 (3869|1) - col3 dont let the col4 too empty
00:05:574 - same reason ^, but up to you now
00:13:244 - sound here, add
00:14:949 - add 1 for high/strong sound(or shuld I call it pich?)
00:15:630 (15630|3,15630|2,15630|1) - dont get why triple, imo this is not a crash sound
00:16:653 - why double? low piano sound here theres sound of drum kicik here
00:16:994 - make triple, like you did < kick a bit lower than > 00:15:460 (15460|3,15460|0,15460|2) - < snare and louder
00:17:505 - again w/this. . not a strong sound but you make them double, ur HS makes me more confuse drum kick, actually im following the drum sound in this part where 3 i use it for snare or 2 for kick
00:18:272 (18272|2,18272|3) - I believe no sound here and 00:18:443 (18443|2,18443|3) - only hithat, so remove 1 i think theres a snare sound too here
00:34:807 (34807|3) - no sound that can support theres tom tom sound there. . , either remove or make 00:34:721 (34721|2) - LN for the smoke & 00:34:807 (34807|3) - remove
00:35:062 (35062|2) - just make this LN, same sound as 00:35:233 (35233|3) -
00:42:051 - add note,strog sound
00:59:608 - you map too vague sound, hithats but you dont add note for the bells? *thinking*
01:03:528 - only double, not crash or cyamba
01:05:744 - same here(gonna skip this from now on)
01:45:801 - triple
02:01:142 (121142|0,121142|2) - single use only
Hard

00:29:608 - add
00:30:801 (30801|1) - mov col3 & add 00:30:971 -
01:03:187 (63187|0) - mov col2
01:05:744 - add
01:07:790 - ^ col2 & mov 01:07:960 (67960|1) - col4
01:17:335 - add
01:17:505 (77505|0) - should end 01:18:187 -
01:18:869 (78869|3) - end 01:19:551 -
01:21:596 (81596|0) - end 01:22:278 - (gonna stop pointing from now on)
01:24:324 (84324|2,84494|3) - dont map smoke/growl sound w/a 2 notes, weird
Normal

00:43:074 (43074|2) - remove
00:51:596 (51596|1,51596|0) - remove 1
01:45:801 (105801|2) - mov col1
02:07:449 (127449|2) - mov col1
To tell you honestly, im really confuse of what sound you follow, there are times you miss the bell sound but you map some part of them, there are some hithat you miss but you map also in some parts, and what's worse, your HS makes me even confuse that I want to slam my head in my PC coz you add a C that's not even a crash sound, there are some that has no sound, you add a note and even added C hs, so some modders really having hard time locating the sound especially me, I cant even focus much. Much better if you will remove all those and double check the sound and do a self-mod. Im not even sure of my mod coz of those of my mentioned problems but I did my best in there that im having headache and gonna stop modding for a month/week -_-. Well then that's all
Im mostly following the drum sound sound sorry to trouble you and thanks for modding mine >.<
Janko
Hello :D

I promised you mod. I'm sorry for being late ^^"

|1|2|3|4|

[Insane]
00:23:983 - I propose https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028337
00:36:767 (36767|1) - move to column 3 for balance
00:37:022 (37022|1,37534|2) - I think that these notes don't make sense here. I recommend remove these notes
00:42:392 (42392|1) - maybe move to column 3 for pitch
01:01:142 (61142|2,61312|1) - ctrl+H I think it it fits so much better
01:04:210 (64210|1,64551|2) - ctrl+H
01:27:051 (87051|3) - maybe to column 3?
02:00:119 (120119|2,120290|3,120460|2,120801|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028423
02:06:937 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028442 or https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028454

[Hard]
00:02:165 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028470
00:05:233 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028486
00:26:369 (26369|2) - move to column 4
00:26:880 (26880|2) - move to column 2
01:26:369 (86369|2,86710|1) - ctrl+H
01:28:074 (88074|1,88074|2,88415|0) - I propose [12]4 and move this note 01:29:096 (89096|2) - to column 1
01:45:119 (105119|2,105460|1) - ctrl+H
01:48:699 (108699|2,108869|1,108869|3,109040|2) - maybe 4[23]4

Good Luck o/
Topic Starter
L A U R A

Janko wrote:

Hello :D

I promised you mod. I'm sorry for being late ^^"

|1|2|3|4|

[Insane]
00:23:983 - I propose https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028337
00:36:767 (36767|1) - move to column 3 for balance
00:37:022 (37022|1,37534|2) - I think that these notes don't make sense here. I recommend remove these notes
00:42:392 (42392|1) - maybe move to column 3 for pitch
01:01:142 (61142|2,61312|1) - ctrl+H I think it it fits so much better
01:04:210 (64210|1,64551|2) - ctrl+H
01:27:051 (87051|3) - maybe to column 3?
02:00:119 (120119|2,120290|3,120460|2,120801|1) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028423
02:06:937 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028442 or https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028454

[Hard]
00:02:165 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028470
00:05:233 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8028486
00:26:369 (26369|2) - move to column 4
00:26:880 (26880|2) - move to column 2
01:26:369 (86369|2,86710|1) - ctrl+H
01:28:074 (88074|1,88074|2,88415|0) - I propose [12]4 and move this note 01:29:096 (89096|2) - to column 1
01:45:119 (105119|2,105460|1) - ctrl+H
01:48:699 (108699|2,108869|1,108869|3,109040|2) - maybe 4[23]4

Good Luck o/
Yo thanks a lot janko~~
Ochasan
hi

dem

from Ocha's NM & GD Req [osu!mania] [OP HIBERNATE]

not much mods here, your map is very good now

General
any diff should checked widescr supp

Normal
nothing XD

Hard
maybe no XD but 01:56:710 i want remake for bass, Since the sound is not loud anymore

Insane
01:13:755 (73755|0) and everything like this should be single note

ok, trow kudos so hard
Topic Starter
L A U R A

Ochasan wrote:

hi

dem

from Ocha's NM & GD Req [osu!mania] [OP HIBERNATE]

not much mods here, your map is very good now

General
any diff should checked widescr supp

Normal
nothing XD

Hard
maybe no XD but 01:56:710 i want remake for bass, Since the sound is not loud anymore

Insane
01:13:755 (73755|0) and everything like this should be single note

ok, trow kudos so hard
Thank you SO MUCH!!!! >.<
[Ping]
Hi I'm from TheNewBungping's 4Keys O!Mania GD/Modding Queue [OPEN]
this map is really really nice, and I saw my friend mod this too owo

1|2|3|4

00:25:005 this should be double note

00:29:437 end LN here

00:38:983 remove a note here due to heaviness of the chord
00:39:324 add two notes cuz this sound is heavier than the one that I just mentioned

01:26:369 add a note, there's a drum kick here

01:59:778 this should be double note

I'm shooting a star, and best luck on getting this ranked
Topic Starter
L A U R A

TheNewBungping wrote:

Hi I'm from TheNewBungping's 4Keys O!Mania GD/Modding Queue [OPEN]
this map is really really nice, and I saw my friend mod this too owohttps://osu.ppy.sh/forum/posting.php ... p=6067444#

1|2|3|4

00:25:005 this should be double note ok

00:29:437 end LN here ok

00:38:983 remove a note here due to heaviness of the chord considering it
00:39:324 add two notes cuz this sound is heavier than the one that I just mentioned

01:26:369 add a note, there's a drum kick here considering it

01:59:778 this should be double note ok





I'm shooting a star, and best luck on getting this ranked
Thanks a lot for the mod and the strar >.<
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply