Total Posts
show more
alice soft

Monstrata wrote:

it never showed in the qualified section too xD
it did
Xinnoh
Hi, while this is bubbled I have some suggestions to make to the top diff too

00:23:383 (1,2) - This is a pretty hard edge dash combined with hyper antiflow. I'd suggest rotating this pattern a bit clockwise so that more hyperdashes are active, which makes this a bit easier to play.
00:50:030 (2,1) - Pretty heavy edge dash, wouldn't hurt to up the sv a bit so this becomes a hyper.
00:58:854 (2) - um these patterns are very clearly copied from the opening of exgon's der wald. Please come up with something more original.
01:07:481 (3,4) - Edge dash + hyper antiflow actually plays like cancer here, really needs a distance nerf.
01:10:452 (4) - 01:11:847 (3) - Easily one of the hardest sections in the map, should really either increase or decrease distance if possible.
01:14:107 (1,1) - Huge edge dash here, buff to hyper or nerf.
01:17:055 (2) - ha good luck to anyone trying to fc lol
01:31:101 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern would be much more fun to play if you rotated it 90 degrees.
01:44:627 (1,1,1,1) - nah but being serious for one second can you decrease the volume of these a bit, kinda out of place.
defiance
SINNOH I SWEAR TO GOD
JierYagtama
bossssssssssssssssssssss wtf LMAO
Nyxa
sinnoh pls
Ascendance
the ctb mod meme got less funny after u did it on shadowland's set :p
Nofool
stop dodging posts before bubbling

Metronome wrote:

ShogunMoon wrote:

This O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA on tags, i'm sure that is a meme.
It also got a Taiko difficulty of this song disqualified about 6 months ago.

Not sure why it's allowed to pass this time.

To be clear, I have gripes with the inconsistency in BNs who cared about it so much before in a far less popular set, as far as publicity goes. Not with this set.

allowed this time because those pro BNs cant read rcs
WORSTPOLACKEU
Also lol just noticed I wrote SHITSOUNDS meant HITSOUNDS .. sry
Kibbleru
while ur at it, can u fix the brain slider so it doesnt overlap itself in some parts :S
_handholding
Why does it say in the description that the hard diff is done by Gero/Andrea ?
Dendy
wp, now improve more, plz
SynnerStar
I wonder if these sliders are possible or if they need some sort of pact :v
good job daddy monstrata

Topic Starter
Monstrata

Sinnoh wrote:

Hi, while this is bubbled I have some suggestions to make to the top diff too

00:23:383 (1,2) - This is a pretty hard edge dash combined with hyper antiflow. I'd suggest rotating this pattern a bit clockwise so that more hyperdashes are active, which makes this a bit easier to play.
00:50:030 (2,1) - Pretty heavy edge dash, wouldn't hurt to up the sv a bit so this becomes a hyper.
00:58:854 (2) - um these patterns are very clearly copied from the opening of exgon's der wald. Please come up with something more original.
01:07:481 (3,4) - Edge dash + hyper antiflow actually plays like cancer here, really needs a distance nerf.
01:10:452 (4) - 01:11:847 (3) - Easily one of the hardest sections in the map, should really either increase or decrease distance if possible.
01:14:107 (1,1) - Huge edge dash here, buff to hyper or nerf.
01:17:055 (2) - ha good luck to anyone trying to fc lol
01:31:101 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This pattern would be much more fun to play if you rotated it 90 degrees.
01:44:627 (1,1,1,1) - nah but being serious for one second can you decrease the volume of these a bit, kinda out of place. reduced them to 50/65% volume which i think is now adequate. i think the buzz still makes sense since there are legit 1/16's in the song so i wont completely silence it like most buzz sliders

Kibbleru wrote:

while ur at it, can u fix the brain slider so it doesnt overlap itself in some parts :S its part of the aesthetic. i did what i could to try and get that overlappy feel that brains have where they overlap themselves to create more surface area for more neurons. the irregular border is what really contributes to the realism of the slider imo so i'd like to preserve that, instead of softening the bends and stuff.
We have heard the wishes of the osu peoples, and have removed the meme tags.
Chromoxx
rechecked and it's good to go :D
faygo
when monstrata maps tech maps more interestingly than 75% of tech maps out there
Shii

Faygor wrote:

when monstrata maps tech maps more interestingly than 75% of tech maps out there
:thinking:
nibs
Topic Starter
Monstrata
so ppl can find this map when they search pwq, ur welcome!
nibs
Topic Starter
Monstrata

Monstrata wrote:

so ppl can find this map when they search qqqqqqppppwww, ur welcome!
nibs
Aurele
I fixed the online tags.
Topic Starter
Monstrata
mercy birdcoop
Crossfire12
ARE YOU RE-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH