forum

What would you like to see in EBA 2.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kylecito
eat crap you jap wannabe elitists >;(

avril lavigne and ashlee simpson were really fun on eba 1!
awp

Homestarrunner wrote:

oh god........ if iNiS goes for more "recent" american music,
I sure hope not. One of the reasons I liked Ouendan 2 much better than EBA was the music. Sure the whole "shouting at asians" versus "dancing to the groove" theme was amusing, but what made Ouendan2 better than EBA for me wasn't the inherent JPness of the game or the music, but the good variety and sound of the music. I enjoyed some of EBA's tracks that I'd never listen to outside of the game (such as Survivor by Destiny's Child) but a lot of the songs in EBA, although fitting the game's scenarios, just weren't good. North American music is getting progressively worse. If iNiS goes for more recent music, I pray they take this recent music from Europe, because the only good music these days comes from there for the most part. If they opt instead to stick with North American music, please oh please take music from the 80s. I'm not a nostalgic person (I was not even 3 when the 80s ended) and don't feel any affinity toward the decade, but it wasn't really until Guitar Hero: Rocks the 80s that I was made aware how much better rock was back then than it is now. And since EBA is all about smooth moves, waving arms, Kahn doing silly-but-serious things, and rock, let's see some Rock in EBA2, not this ironic pop-rock, or pop-punk. A generic-pop track or two wouldn't be bad (as much as I dislike it) but when a game is about the music, it'd be nice for the game to actually have good music. No drove-syndrome bands please.
Homestarrunner

LuigiHann wrote:

I was just naming a song that I thought would work. I had no idea it was in Taiko Drum Master (the only game in that series that I've played is the DS version). I have no problem with them using songs that have been in other rhythm games, because adding the story to it always reinvents my perception of the song anyway.
Well, a site says that....

"" "Believe" and "Let's Dance" are in DDR, "Rock This Town" is in Donkey Konga, and "The Anthem" is in Donkey Konga 2 ""

I left out the Material girl and ABC thing tho

But still, i want killer queen to be in EBA 2! ^^
RemmyX25

Homestarrunner wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

I was just naming a song that I thought would work. I had no idea it was in Taiko Drum Master (the only game in that series that I've played is the DS version). I have no problem with them using songs that have been in other rhythm games, because adding the story to it always reinvents my perception of the song anyway.
Well, a site says that....

"" "Believe" and "Let's Dance" are in DDR, "Rock This Town" is in Donkey Konga, and "The Anthem" is in Donkey Konga 2 ""

I left out the Material girl and ABC thing tho

But still, i want killer queen to be in EBA 2! ^^
"Rock This Town" is also in Guitar Hero 2! ^_^
Homestarrunner
yea, i suck at all the GH's though, although GH2 Encore- Rock the 80's has one of the coolest songs ever, that I hope might help http://www.homestarrunner.com get a little more popular, "Because its Midnite" by Limozeen. Limozeen was created from homestarrunner.com, as of seen in this short cartoon (Note, the e-mails this guy gets are real, from real people)
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail16.html
And if your still dis-believing

look at the date the cartoon was made
http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/monster_truck
and the cartoon
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail61.html

And in GH2, that awesome song Trogdor, yea, Strong Bad isn't a Band, hes just a character, heres the toon were that song originated from
(Again, for dis-believers, look at the date the cartoon was made)
http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/dragon
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
awp
TROG-DOOOOOOOOOOOOR

is an awesome song.
Stryker Z
I'd love to see EBA 2 exactly like you described it.

An idea by me, that's probably not worth much:

What if by solving things 'The Russian' way other than 'The EBA' way, the Russians get more influence and you play a song corresponding with 'The Russians' as the end song, with a song corresponding with 'The EBA' before it. Of course, it works opposite: more EBA 'influence,' and you're playing 'The Russian' song before 'The EBA' song. (P.S. - "It's the End of the World as we Know It (And I Feel Fine) is my ending song of choice.)
Druid_old
I think they should take all the real borring songs like " I was born to love you" off EBA...they kill me... I just hate it...
LuigiHann

Druid wrote:

I think they should take all the real borring songs like " I was born to love you" off EBA...they kill me... I just hate it...
Aw, that's one of my favorites.
Stryker Z
I have thought of an awesome scenario using Hulk. (At least, in my opinion) Here it is:

The Song: Predictable, by Good Charlotte
The Scenario:
Hulk's team is doing great. They're in the finals of a big season for them. The end is in sight, when they find out the name of the team they're facing is 'The Golems.' Hulk is shocked, and doesn't want to play.

Later, it's the bottom of the ninth, and Hulk's team is losing badly. The entire team agrees that they need Hulk's help to win the game. He then yells out loudly, "Ouendaaannn!"...

Oh, wait, no...

"HEEEEEAAAAAALP!!!"

And the EBA/The Russians follow.
Puffles

Extor wrote:

If I remember right, INiS said that they were going to release an Elite Beat Agents 2 for DS.
Guys, can someone link me to an article that confirms this? I can't find anything anywhere about EBA 2.
meyou22
Goddamnit, I totally want Girlfriend on EBA2.

THANKS.

As well, I would totally not be against a Whitney Houston song being on EBA 2. As well, I'd like a NEWER Madonna song...like Jump.

And the Aretha Franklin Version of Jumpin' Jack Flash.

And yes, a coupon for a replacement Touch Screen would kick ass.
LuigiHann

meyou22 wrote:

Goddamnit, I totally want Girlfriend on EBA2.

THANKS.

As well, I would totally not be against a Whitney Houston song being on EBA 2.
AND IIIIIIII (long slider)
EEEEIIIIIII (long slider)
Will Always
love YOUUUUUUUUUUU (long slider)
oooOOOOOO(long slider)
RemmyX25
I hate how us Americans are so self-centered.

I recently did a Google Search on Elite Beat Agents 2, and numerous hits came up saying stuff like "Elite Beat Agents 2 expected in May 2007!" "Elite Beat Agents 2 hit in Japan, no word on North American release" you get my point, i think.

[Rant]
C'Mon people, Its not Elite Beat Agents over there! EBA and Ouendan are two COMPLETELY different games!! Different music, different story, different characters!!

GAH!!
[/Rant]
awp
Identical gameplay though.
jonathan_old
This game will be so cool
Mogsy
Although a lot of music I like seems like it would do so well in EBA, none of it is well-noticed enough to make it in. Might as well just suggest other songs I may have heard. Barracuda by Heart seems like it'd be fun to play. The Rest of My Life by Less than Jake just seems like it'd be a decent slow song. ...erm, I can't think of much of anything else right now.
meyou22
Dionne Warwick's 'I Say A Little Prayer' would be cool.

Maybe Hot by Avril Lavigne?
awp
As for a song? Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden.

Really, I just want that song to be in any rhythm game I play ;(
RadioShadow
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
meyou22
They can always use the Censored version.

'Mutherloving Princess'

Though I don't know how much better that is.
LuigiHann
I'm sure they could come up with something. They re-record the songs as covers anyway, so they could change the line or even remove it fairly easily.
BlueSoda4U
1:The Hidden Mod

2:An Downloadable Song option (game comes with something that hooks up to ur computor) cant have that with out an edit mode!

3:A rival Team

4:Over 40 songs lol

5:Songs I think should be in it

Monkey Magic (its japenese but it has english lyrics)

All Star : Smash Mouth

Livin Da Viva Loca Or somthing like that lol

6: 4-player coorporotive mode yeah 4 players 1 lifebar.. total hell :twisted:
awp

546871 wrote:

4-player coorporotive mode yeah 4 players 1 lifebar.. total hell :twisted:
But there are only 3 dancers !!!
Cecilthemos

awp wrote:

546871 wrote:

4-player coorporotive mode yeah 4 players 1 lifebar.. total hell :twisted:
But there are only 3 dancers !!!
There already is 4-player co-op, I want them to change the co-op so that you are all playing at the same time, instead of switching your beats off, also in co-op it'd be nice to be able to choose a character.

More characters, another team would be sweet.

Being able to play single-player with Kahn without him dancing like a Diva would be preferable.

This game NEEDS to be a 2gbit card like A.S.H.
We could have 35+ songs on a 2gbit.

And finally, being able to make your own squad of EBA would be the best.
LuigiHann

Cecilthemos wrote:

Being able to play single-player with Kahn without him dancing like a Diva would be preferable.
Why? I find that hilarious.
awp
I love the levels that quirk his GOOOOOOOOOO! screen, like when he's wearing a tropical overshirt.
Cecilthemos

LuigiHann wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Why? I find that hilarious.
He's one of the few EBA that I like, and I'd like the ability to play as him in single without watching him shake his ass at me...