forum

I am stuck?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YTSinvsGaming
OK well it has been just about a year scene i have started to play osu! and i have sorta hit a wall.... i can play just fine, but i can not improve no mater what i try. Is there any tips that i can get to brake that wall to keep improving? (ranked #82,172 in the usa and #578,272 global) Please leave anything that can be helpful to get back to the road of improvement! Thank you all! :)

Also if you need a video to show you my current skill ceiling i can make one.
Sandy Hoey
play more

You only have 12 hours and you're complaining. LUL
N0thingSpecial
You've barely played the game and you're telling me you hit a wall

That's like asking why I can't swim when you haven't got in the water
-Yuni
not sure if this is a troll post but, just play more and more maps that you struggle to pass, like, get a shitton of maps and just play them one after one it will be very fun you'll find good music.
Myke B
Find songs you really like so that you have more motivation to play the game. Playing the game is the only way to form muscle memory.
Luqanted

-Yuni wrote:

not sure if this is a troll post but, just play more and more maps that you struggle to pass, like, get a shitton of maps and just play them one after one it will be very fun you'll find good music.
this, and also if you think ur stuck, the answer is no. 'cause little by little, you don't know that ur improving.
you just really have to play more
BaraWolf

Sandy Hoey wrote:

play more
I hate this answer but its true
LaryRose09
You can't get "stuck" in osu, you improve little by litte without even knowing, you just have to play more.

I have been playing for more than 7 months and I got into 3 star maps 2 months ago.
It may take lotz of time but you never get stuck.