forum

What Rhythm-based game is this??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Hatsumi
So recently I've been streaming on youtube, just like normal days.
And I ended up watching this gameplay

It looks really fun and challenging, but i have no idea what's the name of this game.

My questions :
1. What is this game called?
2. Can it run on Android/iOS?(since this game must be using touchscreen)
3. Where can i get it?(PlayStore/AppStore/huaiyong/etc)

Thanks! :) I hope i'll find the answer i need here
- Jade -
I'll do my best to help! I've played this game before, though it has been awhile. If I forget something or get something wrong, someone let me know!

1. THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS
2. I know you can get it on iOS, since that's how I played it; not sure about Android.
3. I got it from the Japanese AppStore; again, I'm not sure if it's available in other places.
Topic Starter
_Hatsumi

- Jade - wrote:

I'll do my best to help! I've played this game before, though it has been awhile. If I forget something or get something wrong, someone let me know!

1. THE iDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS
2. I know you can get it on iOS, since that's how I played it; not sure about Android.
3. I got it from the Japanese AppStore; again, I'm not sure if it's available in other places.
Yes, you are correct. I just look it up, and it is iDOLM@STER game. I guess freedom dive(on the vid) is a fanmade map, since the game feels familiar with Love Live! version of their game.

Anyway, thanks! I'll find my way to get a taste of this game somehow(maybe create fake apple id? :lol: )
BaraWolf
It looks fun
Rizevim
whoa gonna download this soon. :D
Topic Starter
_Hatsumi
Whoaa I thought nobody else will reply to this thread anymore xD
Sed
I really liked the play-style but im not really into Idol things.
Rizumu Tenshi
You pretty much got it.

That is a simulator which dice, the uploader (iirc), used to create a custom chart of Freedom Dive based on the title THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage.
The original game is a freemium rhythm game with collectible cards.

Japanese title is アイドルマスター シンデレラガールズ スターライトステージ. You'll need it if you really intend to download it.

And no shameless advertisement for shit's sake - a topic exists for the game here but it's abandoned for now.