thanx all http://puu.sh/sWzt5/11a1c7e8eb.osz
02:42:951 (3) - これをここ 02:43:288 (4) - の頭に乗せたい感じありません？ 02:37:220 (1,2,3) - と同じ感じにしたいからこのままで！
その場合は 02:42:783 (2) - これを 02:43:794 (1) - ここの頭に持ってくるのはどうかなーと
03:37:058 (3) - ここから 03:37:564 (6) - ここまでスペーシングあわせない？ 広くなってくのがすきなの～ん
04:17:849 (4,5,6) - ここも上と同じ ^
KIAIタイム ちょっと音量上げたほうが盛り上がって良いと思いました。ALL FIXED
01:36:033 (4) - whistle消してclap
01:36:539 (1,2,3) - whistle消してclap
01:37:045 (1) - clap
02:45:563 (2,3) - この辺whistleほしい
03:29:641 (1) - この辺の1/1スライダー sliderslideにnormal whistleつけませんか？ 盛り上がり最高潮だし
04:37:065 (1) - KIAI終わったし無くてもいいけどここにもsliderslideにnormal whistleあったほうが好き
- 00:11:586 (1) - add finish, powerful sounds are here! yeah
- 00:17:316 (4) - hmm, if you listen it carefully, you hear sounds on 00:17:401 - there's nothing on 00:17:485 - so idk. Silence that red beat or change rhythm a bit. ok silenced
- 00:22:542 (2) - clap on end / 00:52:377 (3) - clap is missing nice
- 01:38:224 (4) - same as before ^
- 02:37:894 (4) - how about adding here nc since 02:37:220 (1,2,3) - have really fast movement, then you have a 1/2 break and you're slower it?
good thinking :3
- 02:43:288 (4) - ^ ^
pretty nice song, good luck !! :3
- timing is wrong first downbeat should be on 00:00:798 - , also the red line for timing reset on 00:11:586 - is unnecessary
- need metadata
- 00:24:227 (2,3) - could try ctrl+g rhythmically because clap on 00:24:564 - is really strong, also it would follow vocals in a better way imo
- for 02:20:533 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - and 04:20:546 (7,8,9,10,11,12,1) - i think you're focusing too much in just one place of the screen, something like you did on 00:59:625 (4,5,6,7,1) - works much better because it represent the drum build up better
- 04:20:293 (5) - could delete this note because it isn't really in the music and the triplet kinda outshines the incoming stream on 04:20:546 - rather than emphasizing anything
Some quick points:metadata is here!
01:34:516 (4) - How about using a linear slider design for a mirror pattern? Like 01:34:179 (3) - but CtrlH'ed? Suggesting, since 01:31:482 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - all use the same design,. ok!
02:45:563 (2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,1,1,2,1) - Awesome patterns. thank you
Do you have metadata source somewhere? Just link me to post/etc... if you have. Call me back for #2 when you're ready!
Some quick points:all fix
00:55:916 (1,3) - Was a bit hard to read this at first. I would position 3 where it's not completely covered by that slider's path.
04:11:781 (2,3,4) - These could be bigger to prepare for those cross screen jumps later,.
04:14:478 (1,2) - I wouldn't recommend doing a jump here. The rhythm is quite off here, and actually switches to blue tick polarity. You can hear, the drum is on 04:14:394 - , and then the snare is on 04:14:562 - , both are blue ticks, so this arrangement isn't actually accurate to the song. Since you're coming off a slow slider, i would recommmend just keeping it simple here since you already do a good job of building up momentum with 04:14:815 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - etc..