forum

This is the state of Russian OT. Much better than here.

posted
Total Posts
show more
winber1
wtf senaya still posts

yo call that nigga back here i need to say hi
abraker

Fizzn wrote:

Speaking of cats, take a look at mine. She is just laying there in the middle of my room, no fucks given
Yuudachi-kun
Eto sparta
Foxtrot
How can you say this is better than OT when the only context you've given us is "cats"

Is the cold slowly killing off all your brain cells, Fizzn
Endaris
I'll ask a mod to lock that.
In the german subforum shitposting and forum games aren't allowed. Gotta ask for some equality.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Foxtrot wrote:

How can you say this is better than OT when the only context you've given us is "cats"

Is the cold slowly killing off all your brain cells, Fizzn
Rude. It's +30 celcius inside.
Foxtrot
30+? No wonder you're acting retarded. It must be the heat, then
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Foxtrot wrote:

How does the temperature conditions affect on your cognitive abilities?
Foxtrot

Fizzn wrote:

Ok, at first I was kidding, but are you really asking me that question? Extreme temperature affects people in many ways, physically and psychologically. Even culturally. This is just common sense.
Aurani
You don't get it mate. Do you really think reds have common sense? They ruined their country by becoming reds, they're probably pissing all over their OT and now they want to "share" it with an already shitty standard OT. :V

It also doesn't help that the poor sod is 15. Vodka probably ate his brain already. :^)
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Aurani wrote:

You don't get it mate. Do you really think reds have common sense? They ruined their country by becoming reds, they're probably pissing all over their OT and now they want to "share" it with an already shitty standard OT. :V

It also doesn't help that the poor sod is 15. Vodka probably ate his brain already. :^)
are you serious? they sell vodka only when you get 18, as in every other 1st world country
winber1

Fizzn wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

technically speaking if you die from frostbite you have no cognitive ability whatsoever
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

are you serious? they sell vodka only when you get 18, as in every other 1st world country
*sighs*
Bweh

winber1 wrote:

Fizzn wrote:

technically speaking if you die from frostbite you have no cognitive ability whatsoever
technically speaking if you're dead you have no abilities whatsoever
abraker

Brian OA wrote:

A dead body has the ability to exist
B1rd
Definitely a first class intellectual discussion going on here. I will take notes.
Rurree
I don't know how much exactly of a retard Fizzn is, but I'm damn sure he is one. A big one at that.
Topic Starter
KatouMegumi

Madvillain wrote:

I don't know how much exactly of a retard Fizzn is, but I'm damn sure he is one. A big one at that.
wow.
winber1

abraker wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

A dead body has the ability to exist
until the maggots come
Rurree
Exactly what Almaz said, you keep saying OT is a shitty place and would "quit" it (that term is stupid af) yet you keep coming back contributing nothing to the community at all. Just leave already if you're ever serious about that "quitting FG/OT" bollocks.
EneT
Cut the boy some slack, he's still an angsty kid trying to be a rebel in society while also having to face the sad reality of being born Russian to make it worse. He still doesn't know what way to point a gun and some time during the past of FG he didn't even know whether to call himself a boy or a girl. Communism and mothers getting absolutely hammered constantly during pregnancy does things to people.
Please, how would you feel if you woke up one day and suddenly found out that you're Russian? Insensitive much.
abraker

winber1 wrote:

until the maggots come
Assuming it's not dead due to some avalanche accident in some mountain
Stefan

Endaris wrote:

I'll ask a mod to lock that.
In the german subforum shitposting and forum games aren't allowed. Gotta ask for some equality.
You need to differ non-OT threads from OT threads. Also, we have the Laber-Thread as OT thread, there is just no one posting.
Endaris
That wasn't a serious statement.
Stefan

Endaris wrote:

That wasn't a serious statement.
Never agreed.
Faust
Silly Russians.
Runiel
cyka blyat