forum

Shawn Wasabi - Burnt Rice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 10 octobre 2017 at 16:07:27

Artist: Shawn Wasabi
Title: Burnt Rice
Tags: trap electronic electro remix YDG yung gemmy
BPM: -600
Filesize: 2258kb
Play Time: 01:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,48 stars, 164 notes)
  2. Extra (5,02 stars, 523 notes)
  3. Hard (3,75 stars, 423 notes)
  4. Insane (4,57 stars, 495 notes)
  5. Normal (2,13 stars, 253 notes)
Download: Shawn Wasabi - Burnt Rice
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Help me improve this mapset, any suggestion or comment is welcome. I'm going for rank.

Last Updates :
Easy - 10/10/17
Normal - 10/10/17
Hard - 10/10/17
Insane - 10/10/17
Extra - 10/10/17
Affirmation
Q
[Insane]
00:07:615 - add a beat
00:10:615 - ^
00:13:240 (3,5) - looks bad overlap

TBH, looks too bad map, sorry.
you hsould preactice more
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

Neoskylove wrote:

Q
[Insane]
00:07:615 - add a beat
00:10:615 - ^
00:13:240 (3,5) - looks bad overlap

TBH, looks too bad map, sorry.
you hsould preactice more
Did the changes, that's not really a mod though

I want to practice, that's why I need mod to tell me what's wrong.
zev
General

Burnt Rice?

1. normal-hitsamples might be to loud for a calm snail house song like this would go with drums or soft-hitnormals
  2. you really should hitsound important beats, things in extra can also be applid to lower diffs
Extra
00:06:115 (4) - x:468 y:212 minor spacing inconsitency
00:07:615 (3) - you are missing a very important percussion here
00:07:802 (4,5,6) - I'd suggest to either stick with only automatic stacks or manual ones 00:08:552 (2,3,4) - it looks cleaner if you do
00:10:615 (3) - you are missing a very important percussion here why not make this 00:10:240 (2) - a reverse slider so it atleast ends on a sliderend
00:36:865 (1,3) - blanket
00:39:490 (7,1,2,3) - Hitsound stuff like this with a soft-hitwhistle or something it will help the player know what to listen to.
01:27:302 (7) - sliderend should never have a stronger sound then the sliderhead
01:49:240 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - don't just plainly map the rhythm with only circles,try to play with the rhythm.
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

zev wrote:

Extra
00:06:115 (4) - x:468 y:212 minor spacing inconsitency Was minor indeed, but fixed :)
00:07:615 (3) - you are missing a very important percussion here Yeah it was a mistake, fixed
00:07:802 (4,5,6) - I'd suggest to either stick with only automatic stacks or manual ones 00:08:552 (2,3,4) - it looks cleaner if you do Put all of them as automatic stacks
00:10:615 (3) - you are missing a very important percussion here why not make this 00:10:240 (2) - a reverse slider so it atleast ends on a sliderend I fixed the same way as the other to be consistent
00:36:865 (1,3) - blanket fixed
00:39:490 (7,1,2,3) - Hitsound stuff like this with a soft-hitwhistle or something it will help the player know what to listen to. I'm not sure which note you're talking about
01:27:302 (7) - sliderend should never have a stronger sound then the sliderhead These ones actually didn't, but I fixed some others that did exept for some reverse sliders, don't know if that's ok
01:49:240 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - don't just plainly map the rhythm with only circles,try to play with the rhythm. Added some sliders
Affirmation
Sorry. I was lazy.
If you want more advice, Poke me in game.
TheKingHenry
Hello mod from my queue~

General
  1. please use some custom combo colors
  2. remove shawn wasabi from the tags. It's the artist name, it's not needed in tags
  3. you have removed widescreen support from insane but have it everywhere else. Make it constant. Since you don't have storyboard you can just disable it everywhere or smth
  4. I don't know how lenient the actual practice of this is (as in is it rly necessary), but you should have Easy difficulty in your mapset (I believe AiMod complains about this)
  5. I think you can remove the last spinner from every diff. It's after a short break of nothing in the end of the song, and the random sounds in the background of the spinner aren't too important/consistent/whatnot. It feels better to end on the sudden break before than using these spinners after it
  6. you should make the Insane little easier. First of all, Insane and Extra are somewhat close to each other star rating -wise, and the gap is different compared to other difficulties, making the mapset spread little uneven (missing Easy diff makes it stand out even more). That's not the only thing tho. Currently, Insane is very similar to Extra overall: they have pretty much similar rhythms used, only thing making Extra rating harder is spacing. They even have the same small CS. Imo maps of 2 different difficulty levels should have more things between em than this
  7. while the maps mostly fine for me, I think you are using too many complex rhythms and patterns in easy difficulties. Due this the amount of objects is also pretty dense compared to the maps of same difficulty usually. That in itself is no problem imo tho, but it must be mapped taking this into consideration from the relevant skill-lvld player's perspection. Tho making the easiest difficulties little easier and less dense, it would make it easier to fix the last point I made about the Insane too.
  8. while you had nice visual patternsat times too, there were decent amount unnecessary visual plunders. I'm not going to point em all out, I'm gonna give few examples for you to work on then
Normal
  1. the slider velocity is pretty high for normal difficulty, consider lowering
  2. 00:00:865 (1,2,3,1) - it ends up overlapping itself. You could change it so that the first slider and the sliderend of the second are stacked for example.
  3. 00:04:240 (2,3,1) - same here, but this time you could perhaps blanket 00:05:365 (1) - with 00:04:240 (2) -
  4. 00:05:365 (1,2,1) - you could triangle these
  5. 00:12:865 (1,2,3) - ^
  6. 00:14:365 (1,2,3) - ^ (don't break the square you have after this tho)
  7. 00:16:240 (2,1) - unnecessary overlap
  8. 00:16:615 (3,1) - also could blanket these
  9. basically since the object density isn't too high, it's possible to blanket/triangle/make symmetric or any other visual pattern out of almost everything
  10. try to reuse the exact same sliders when using similar slider shapes, and try to use em at similar sections of music, consistently. In same way, use spacing consistently, especially in lower difficulties.
  11. the chorus sections might have too much random rhythms and overall objects for the targeted lvls of players but don't rly quote me on that
  12. the things I said about visuals are relevant on other diffs too, even if I don't say em
Hard
  1. the slider velocity is still pretty high but it's kinda okay here
  2. this diff feels more like low spaced insane than hard imo, you should use little less intense rhythmical choices
  3. 00:27:115 (3,4,5,1) - you mapped these patterns mostly with some sliders in this diff, you could do the same for all of em
Insane
  1. oh yeah same thing in Hard as in here. It would work better (and is usually mapped as such) with 1/2 sliders having 1/4 breaks between em. You have to change the spacing between them too to take that into consideration tho
  2. I would make the last chorus little less spicy since this ain't the hardest diff here
  3. if you change nothing else to differentiate Insane and Extra, atleast change the CS to little bigger here :)
Extra
  1. add all advice I have said to here as well. Here I'm just gonna give you few places where you can map something more interesting to make this stand out as the top diff compared to the Insane
  2. 00:07:802 (4,5,6) - these patterns actually have 1/8 triple under the circles 4 and 5. You could map it with smth like short slider instead of circle on the 4, so it plays about the same but looks more interesting.
  3. you could map the sounds at 00:19:802 - with smth
  4. 00:23:552 - same here
  5. 00:30:115 - ^
  6. 00:33:865 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - this was like, more intense in the Insane diff than here
  7. 00:45:865 - you could add stream from here onwards if you want, tho the sound justifying it ain't too important in the song
  8. yeah this last chorus is like about the same intensity as in the Insane. Do changes to either there or here, preferably in Insane.
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

TheKingHenry wrote:

Hello mod from my queue~

General
  1. please use some custom combo colors Done, I used colors from the background and changed the luminosity and saturation to make them stand out
  2. remove shawn wasabi from the tags. It's the artist name, it's not needed in tags Done
  3. you have removed widescreen support from insane but have it everywhere else. Make it constant. Since you don't have storyboard you can just disable it everywhere or smth Done
  4. I don't know how lenient the actual practice of this is (as in is it rly necessary), but you should have Easy difficulty in your mapset (I believe AiMod complains about this) Done, I made an Easy diff focusing on the visual patterns as much as I could
  5. I think you can remove the last spinner from every diff. It's after a short break of nothing in the end of the song, and the random sounds in the background of the spinner aren't too important/consistent/whatnot. It feels better to end on the sudden break before than using these spinners after it Removed
  6. you should make the Insane little easier. First of all, Insane and Extra are somewhat close to each other star rating -wise, and the gap is different compared to other difficulties, making the mapset spread little uneven (missing Easy diff makes it stand out even more). That's not the only thing tho. Currently, Insane is very similar to Extra overall: they have pretty much similar rhythms used, only thing making Extra rating harder is spacing. They even have the same small CS. Imo maps of 2 different difficulty levels should have more things between em than this I tried to differentiate them more, maybe not enough idk. Changed CS of Insane and added Easy since then, so I hope the spread is better now
  7. while the maps mostly fine for me, I think you are using too many complex rhythms and patterns in easy difficulties. Due this the amount of objects is also pretty dense compared to the maps of same difficulty usually. That in itself is no problem imo tho, but it must be mapped taking this into consideration from the relevant skill-lvld player's perspection. Tho making the easiest difficulties little easier and less dense, it would make it easier to fix the last point I made about the Insane too. I think I fixed it for Easy, Normal and Hard diff
  8. while you had nice visual patternsat times too, there were decent amount unnecessary visual plunders. I'm not going to point em all out, I'm gonna give few examples for you to work on then I'm working on that for all diffs, currently finished the visuals of Easy, Normal and Hard
Normal
  1. the slider velocity is pretty high for normal difficulty, consider lowering
  2. 00:00:865 (1,2,3,1) - it ends up overlapping itself. You could change it so that the first slider and the sliderend of the second are stacked for example.
  3. 00:04:240 (2,3,1) - same here, but this time you could perhaps blanket 00:05:365 (1) - with 00:04:240 (2) -
  4. 00:05:365 (1,2,1) - you could triangle these
  5. 00:12:865 (1,2,3) - ^
  6. 00:14:365 (1,2,3) - ^ (don't break the square you have after this tho)
  7. 00:16:240 (2,1) - unnecessary overlap
  8. 00:16:615 (3,1) - also could blanket these
  9. basically since the object density isn't too high, it's possible to blanket/triangle/make symmetric or any other visual pattern out of almost everything
  10. try to reuse the exact same sliders when using similar slider shapes, and try to use em at similar sections of music, consistently. In same way, use spacing consistently, especially in lower difficulties.
  11. the chorus sections might have too much random rhythms and overall objects for the targeted lvls of players but don't rly quote me on that
  12. the things I said about visuals are relevant on other diffs too, even if I don't say em

I basically remade the entire map according to your recommendations on slider velocity, visuals, rhythm, sliders and everything. I believe the quality of the map is much better now
Hard
  1. the slider velocity is still pretty high but it's kinda okay here Reduced it a bit anyway, it's better that way
  2. this diff feels more like low spaced insane than hard imo, you should use little less intense rhythmical choices I simplified some dense parts, but I still want this diff to be based on rhythm reading. The rhythm of the song is too interesting to be ignored for a Hard diff
  3. 00:27:115 (3,4,5,1) - you mapped these patterns mostly with some sliders in this diff, you could do the same for all of em Got changed anyway
Insane
  1. oh yeah same thing in Hard as in here. It would work better (and is usually mapped as such) with 1/2 sliders having 1/4 breaks between em. You have to change the spacing between them too to take that into consideration tho I'm not sure which part you're talking about
  2. I would make the last chorus little less spicy since this ain't the hardest diff here Simplified the most difficult patterns but kept it spicy enough to make it interesting. The difference with Extra is much bigger on this part now though
  3. if you change nothing else to differentiate Insane and Extra, atleast change the CS to little bigger here :) Yep did it
Extra
  1. add all advice I have said to here as well. Here I'm just gonna give you few places where you can map something more interesting to make this stand out as the top diff compared to the Insane
  2. 00:07:802 (4,5,6) - these patterns actually have 1/8 triple under the circles 4 and 5. You could map it with smth like short slider instead of circle on the 4, so it plays about the same but looks more interesting. Tried something with a kick slider but not sure of the result, will probably change it later if I've got a better idea
  3. you could map the sounds at 00:19:802 - with smth Done
  4. 00:23:552 - same here ^
  5. 00:30:115 - ^-^
  6. 00:33:865 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - this was like, more intense in the Insane diff than here Intensified
  7. 00:45:865 - you could add stream from here onwards if you want, tho the sound justifying it ain't too important in the song Triplet + slider seems more appropriate to fit the music
  8. yeah this last chorus is like about the same intensity as in the Insane. Do changes to either there or here, preferably in Insane. I'm making this part more intense in the extra, gonna simplify it in Insane too later to mark the difference better
Good luck!
Thank you a lot for the mod !! :)
fieryrage
insane should probably be cs 4, having two cs 5s and then a random cs 3 is weird as hell

f
general
  • disable widescreen support on easy and extra
    while not a huge issue you can probably make easy and normal end on 01:54:490 - like every other diff

as for general tips for mapping:
    you don't have to use grid snap (actually most people map without it for every diff) since it leads to distance snapping being buggy in most instances + looks aesthetically ugly 90% of the time
    from just glancing over extra it seems like you use distance snap too frequently as well -- distance snap is usually only used in easy and normal diffs (sometimes hard but that depends on a lot of things); if you distance snap everything in an extra you get a lack of emphasis on a lot of notes which is apparent throughout the diff
extra
  • od 8 would be better here, having insane at od 7 and the extra is weird
    not going into aesthetics too much, but 00:02:740 (3) - stuff like this is really weird if you're going for a fully symmetrical / linear pattern; it suddenly curves up for no apparent reason compared to the rest of the pattern
    00:07:802 (4,5,6) - these triples aren't triples, 00:07:802 (4,5) - there's a 1/8 note in between these; i'd make the first two notes a 1/8 repeat instead, but what you have right now is fine
    00:10:240 (2) - i'd just make this a normal curve and not a red node curve lol
    00:13:240 (3) - clap / snare hit should be clickable here
    00:23:365 (1,2,3,4,5) - for reference, instead of making patterns like this by hand you can make a polygon shape using compose > create polygon circles (ctrl+shift+d) and edit the shape to your liking to make a star or whatever you want basically
    00:27:115 (3,4,5) - awkward rhythm introduction here, it goes from 1/1 to 3/4 suddenly but there's no visual indication in terms of spacing/patterning that it changes
    00:38:740 - you're missing REALLY strong beats here by not mapping this lol, i'd recommend you relook through the map and add these beats as necessary

skipping a few

01:23:365 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why so big of spacing tho

most of the issues i pointed about above go for basically the entire map; honestly in general the extra diff feels really unnecessary as the song doesn't really call for more than 4.5ish stars of mapping. everything else goes on the limit of overdone/overmapping. for a first for-rank map it definitely has potential but it'd need a lot more mods imo.

would mod more but i'd be repeating myself so yea lol

gl!
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda
I didn't apply TheKingHenry's mod to this diff yet when you posted this so it wasn't corrected yet. I tried to apply your mod as well when remapping

fieryrage wrote:

insane should probably be cs 4, having two cs 5s and then a random cs 3 is weird as hell Yea changed that, was silly

f
general
  • disable widescreen support on easy and extra Done
    while not a huge issue you can probably make easy and normal end on 01:54:490 - like every other diff Done, I didn't pay much attention

as for general tips for mapping:
    you don't have to use grid snap (actually most people map without it for every diff) since it leads to distance snapping being buggy in most instances + looks aesthetically ugly 90% of the time
    from just glancing over extra it seems like you use distance snap too frequently as well -- distance snap is usually only used in easy and normal diffs (sometimes hard but that depends on a lot of things); if you distance snap everything in an extra you get a lack of emphasis on a lot of notes which is apparent throughout the diff That's a big part of my remapping process yeah
extra
  • od 8 would be better here, having insane at od 7 and the extra is weird Done
    not going into aesthetics too much, but 00:02:740 (3) - stuff like this is really weird if you're going for a fully symmetrical / linear pattern; it suddenly curves up for no apparent reason compared to the rest of the pattern Got remapped anyway
    00:07:802 (4,5,6) - these triples aren't triples, 00:07:802 (4,5) - there's a 1/8 note in between these; i'd make the first two notes a 1/8 repeat instead, but what you have right now is fine Tried it, hope it doesn't look too weird
    00:10:240 (2) - i'd just make this a normal curve and not a red node curve lol Sure
    00:13:240 (3) - clap / snare hit should be clickable here It is now
    00:23:365 (1,2,3,4,5) - for reference, instead of making patterns like this by hand you can make a polygon shape using compose > create polygon circles (ctrl+shift+d) and edit the shape to your liking to make a star or whatever you want basically
    00:27:115 (3,4,5) - awkward rhythm introduction here, it goes from 1/1 to 3/4 suddenly but there's no visual indication in terms of spacing/patterning that it changes There's a lot of these across the map, I decided to make it visually consistent with red node 1/4 sliders
    00:38:740 - you're missing REALLY strong beats here by not mapping this lol, i'd recommend you relook through the map and add these beats as necessary Put it as a slider end. Sure this is a strong beat, but it's a base beat in the middle of a high-pitch melody, thus not so much audible and would feel weird to click it I think

skipping a few

01:23:365 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - why so big of spacing tho I calmed things down a bit

most of the issues i pointed about above go for basically the entire map; honestly in general the extra diff feels really unnecessary as the song doesn't really call for more than 4.5ish stars of mapping. everything else goes on the limit of overdone/overmapping. for a first for-rank map it definitely has potential but it'd need a lot more mods imo.

would mod more but i'd be repeating myself so yea lol

gl!
Thanks for the mod :)
Akitoshi
Easy
  1. HP2 will help for newbies
  2. Maybe using x1 SV multiplier on entire part would be nice for avoid touching issues
  3. 00:12:865 (1,2) - about the blanket, maybe this would help for neater one
  4. 00:34:615 (1) - 00:36:115 (1) - their New combo seems unnecessary as the diff itself is lowest.
Normal
  1. Raise OD to 4
  2. 00:12:115 (4,2) - stack
  3. 00:20:365 (1) - 00:23:365 (1) - I personally don't put curve for readability of slider path.
  4. 00:28:990 (3,1) - DS, actually you missed or intentionally switching the DS to 0.8 for few times which is not rly good imo, consider to stick on x1 DS entire the diff
  5. the last thing I concern is about your back and forth like 00:24:865 (1,2,3,4,1) - , it's really hard to read as Normal tbh.
Insane
  1. 00:11:927 (3,5) - maybe stacking them would looks better as both of the circles are visible on playing
  2. 00:34:240 (5) - 00:34:990 (5) - just stick to same DS with previous streams would be great
  3. 01:22:240 (5,6) - 01:22:990 (5,6) - spacing seems off with other streams tbh
  4. 01:35:552 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - pretty undermapped as high diff;;
  5. idk maybe make some notes can be done better if you'll synchronize with the beat emphasis, like you can put 01:12:865 (1) - further from 01:12:677 (3) - as finish strikes on that point.
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

Corinn wrote:

Easy
  1. HP2 will help for newbies Done
  2. Maybe using x1 SV multiplier on entire part would be nice for avoid touching issues Done, I did 0.85 to emphasis slow parts a bit but I guess it's not that important for an Easy diff
  3. 00:12:865 (1,2) - about the blanket, maybe this would help for neater one I use this king of blanket in the Kiai sections, I chose these more curved sliders for speed differentiation if that makes any sense. It doesn't look so bad to me, idk, I'll change if someone else complains about this
  4. 00:34:615 (1) - 00:36:115 (1) - their New combo seems unnecessary as the diff itself is lowest. oops, it was a copy/paste issue. Fixed
Normal
  1. Raise OD to 4 Done
  2. 00:12:115 (4,2) - stack Done I think
  3. 00:20:365 (1) - 00:23:365 (1) - I personally don't put curve for readability of slider path. I see what you mean, I'll keep that in mind, but I like this shape and the reverse is basically standing still so I don't think scrubs will break on that. However if someone else think this is unrankable or something I will change it
  4. 00:28:990 (3,1) - DS, actually you missed or intentionally switching the DS to 0.8 for few times which is not rly good imo, consider to stick on x1 DS entire the diff I fixed the small changes for 1/2 gaps, But I kept x0.8 DS on 00:57:490 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - cause of intense part with more 1/2 gaps if that's ok
  5. the last thing I concern is about your back and forth like 00:24:865 (1,2,3,4,1) - , it's really hard to read as Normal tbh. That one was particularly ugly yes, changed it.There's still a few patterns like 00:51:490 (4,1,2,3) - that I think are readable but I would need confirmation on that
Insane
  1. 00:11:927 (3,5) - maybe stacking them would looks better as both of the circles are visible on playing Done, was a mistake from me
  2. 00:34:240 (5) - 00:34:990 (5) - just stick to same DS with previous streams would be great Fixed
  3. 01:22:240 (5,6) - 01:22:990 (5,6) - spacing seems off with other streams tbh Fixed also
  4. 01:35:552 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - pretty undermapped as high diff;; Increased the spacing a bit, I tried to keep these jumps as small difficulty spike for a 4.6, so like 4.8 or so level jumps, hope I nailed it
  5. idk maybe make some notes can be done better if you'll synchronize with the beat emphasis, like you can put 01:12:865 (1) - further from 01:12:677 (3) - as finish strikes on that point. Changed it
Thanks a lot :)
__Phantomhive__

Easy

1. 00:07:615 (2,3) - blanket would be nice here
  2. 00:12:865 (1) - it's a bit too curved
  3. 00:15:865 (1) - same
  4. 00:18:865 (1) - same
  5. 00:25:240 (2,3) - blanket fix
  6. 00:26:365 (3,4) - blanket fix
  7. 00:29:365 (2) - too curved
  8. 00:30:115 (3,1) - blanket fix
  9. 00:32:365 (2) - too curved
  10. 00:34:615 (2,3,4) - too curved
  11. 00:57:865 (1,2) - blanket fix
  12. 01:03:115 (4) - too curved
  13. 01:06:115 (4,1) - too curved & blanket fix
  14. 01:09:115 (4,1) - too curved
  15. 01:10:615 (2,3) - I wouldn't place those two there; change them to 3 1/1 sliders in order to emphasize the sound
  16. 01:13:615 (2,3) - too curved and blanket fix
  17. 01:15:115 (4,1) - same
  18. 01:16:615 (2,3) - same
  19. 01:18:115 (4,1) - same
  20. 01:19:615 (2,3) - same
  21. 01:21:115 (4,1,2,3) - same
  22. 01:53:365 (3,4) - that looks a bit strange
Normal

1. 00:12:865 (1,2) - blanket fix
  2. 00:13:990 (3,1) - same
  3. 00:20:365 (1) - the slider is too angular
  4. 00:23:365 (1) - same
  5. 00:24:115 (2,3) - looks a bit strange
  6. 00:26:740 (2,3) - blanket fix please
  7. 00:29:740 (2,3) - same
  8. 00:32:740 (2,3) - same
  9. 00:33:865 (1,2) - those 2 are too angular
  10. 00:37:990 (3) - same
  11. 00:40:990 (4) - same
  12. 00:43:990 (3) - same
  13. 00:46:990 (4) - same
  14. 00:47:740 (1,2) - they look a bit strange
  15. 00:49:427 (2,3) - please make those 2 parallel
  16. 00:52:990 (4) - too angular
  17. 00:57:865 (1,2) - blanket fix
  18. 00:58:615 (3,4) - same
  19. 01:08:365 (1,2) - same
  20. 01:13:990 (4) - too angular
  21. 01:16:990 (4) - too angular
  22. 01:19:990 (4) - same
  23. 01:37:615 (3) - same
  24. 01:39:115 (3) - same
  25. 01:40:615 (3) - same
  26. 01:43:615 (3) - same
  27. 01:45:115 (3) - same
  28. 01:46:615 (3) - same
  29. 01:50:740 (2,3,4) - make the slider curved and then put the circle(4) so that you get a blanket
  30. 01:52:240 (2,3,4) - same
  31. 01:53:365 (1,2,3) - looks a bit messy
Hard

1. 00:00:865 (1,2) - blanket fix
  2. 00:03:865 (1,2) - same
  3. 00:07:240 (2,4) - same
  4. 00:10:240 (2,4) - blanket fix
  5. 00:13:240 (2,3) - same , it looks messy
  6. 00:15:115 (4,5) - same thing
  7. 00:16:240 (2,3) - same
  8. 00:18:115 (4,5) - same
  9. 00:19:240 (2,3) - same
  10. 00:21:115 (4,5) - blanket fix
  11. 00:23:365 (1,3) - same
  12. 00:24:490 (5) - too angular
  13. 00:25:990 (4,1) - too curved and blanket fix please
  14. 00:27:115 (3) - the slider should end on a blue tick
  15. 00:27:865 (4) - add a circle here
  16. 00:28:990 (3,1) - too curved and blanket fix please
  17. 00:30:115 (3) - the slider should end on a blue tick
  18. 00:30:865 (4) - add a circle
  19. 00:31:990 (3,1) - blanket fix and the 2nd slider is too angular
  20. 00:34:240 (2,3,4) - this is a bit messy
  21. 00:36:865 (1,2) - too angular
  22. 00:38:646 (4) - same
  23. 00:40:146 (4) - same
  24. 00:41:646 (4) - same
  25. 00:42:115 (6,7) - blanket fix
  26. 00:42:865 (1,2) - too angular
  27. 00:44:646 (4) - too angular
  28. 00:46:146 (4) - same
  29. 00:47:646 (4) - same
  30. 00:48:865 (1,2) - same
  31. 00:50:646 (4) - same
  32. 00:52:146 (4) - same
  33. 00:53:646 (4) - same
  34. 00:54:865 (1,2) - same
  35. 00:56:646 (4) - same
  36. 00:58:146 (4) - same
  37. 01:13:990 (4,1) - blanket please
  38. 01:21:865 (1,3) - same
  39. 01:22:615 (1,3) - same
  40. 01:24:865 (1,2) - too angular
  41. 01:26:646 (4) - same
  42. 01:28:146 (4) - same
  43. 01:29:177 (7) - same
  44. 01:29:552 (1,3) - blanket please
  45. 01:30:302 (4,5) - same
  46. 01:30:865 (1,2) - too angular
  47. 01:32:646 (4) - same
  48. 01:34:146 (4) - same
  49. 01:35:177 (7) - same
  50. 01:35:740 (2,3) - blanket fix
  51. 01:36:490 (5) - too angular
  52. 01:38:365 (3,5) - blanket fix
  53. 01:39:865 (3,5) - same
  54. 01:44:365 (3,5) - same
  55. 01:45:865 (3,5) - same
  56. 01:47:365 (3,5) - same
Final Words

You reproduced the song with sliders and circles very well, but sometimes you didn't add blankets and some sliders didn't really fit. You should polish your map a bit more in order to rank it. I hope this gets ranked very soon. Keep it up! ;)
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda
Nazi mod incoming :P

SPOILER

__Phantomhive__ wrote:

Easy

1. 00:07:615 (2,3) - blanket would be nice here It is already, and triangled with (1)
  2. 00:12:865 (1) - it's a bit too curved You're the second one saying that in a row so I'll fix it everywhere
  3. 00:15:865 (1) - same ok
  4. 00:18:865 (1) - same ok
  5. 00:25:240 (2,3) - blanket fix ok
  6. 00:26:365 (3,4) - blanket fix ok
  7. 00:29:365 (2) - too curved ok
  8. 00:30:115 (3,1) - blanket fix ok
  9. 00:32:365 (2) - too curved ok
  10. 00:34:615 (2,3,4) - too curved ok
  11. 00:57:865 (1,2) - blanket fix ok
  12. 01:03:115 (4) - too curved ok
  13. 01:06:115 (4,1) - too curved & blanket fix ok
  14. 01:09:115 (4,1) - too curved ok
  15. 01:10:615 (2,3) - I wouldn't place those two there; change them to 3 1/1 sliders in order to emphasize the sound Made it as 2 1/1 sliders and a reverse at the end, il emphasizes the sounds more while still allowing me to keep the pattern I had in mind
  16. 01:13:615 (2,3) - too curved and blanket fix ok
  17. 01:15:115 (4,1) - same ok
  18. 01:16:615 (2,3) - same ok
  19. 01:18:115 (4,1) - same ok
  20. 01:19:615 (2,3) - same ok
  21. 01:21:115 (4,1,2,3) - same ok
  22. 01:53:365 (3,4) - that looks a bit strange maybe, I put them perpendicularly
Normal

1. 00:12:865 (1,2) - blanket fix ok
  2. 00:13:990 (3,1) - same ok
  3. 00:20:365 (1) - the slider is too angular Ok so all the red node reverse sliders of this type have been replaced through the map with a much smaller angle
  4. 00:23:365 (1) - same ok
  5. 00:24:115 (2,3) - looks a bit strange They are straight sliders aligned, not so weird I think. I put them on purpose to map the high pitch mechanical sound which is repeated three times during the Kiai to put emphasis on them
  6. 00:26:740 (2,3) - blanket fix please ok
  7. 00:29:740 (2,3) - same ok
  8. 00:32:740 (2,3) - same ok
  9. 00:33:865 (1,2) - those 2 are too angular ok
  10. 00:37:990 (3) - same ok
  11. 00:40:990 (4) - same ok
  12. 00:43:990 (3) - same ok
  13. 00:46:990 (4) - same ok
  14. 00:47:740 (1,2) - they look a bit strange Same as blue comment above
  15. 00:49:427 (2,3) - please make those 2 parallel Done
  16. 00:52:990 (4) - too angular ok
  17. 00:57:865 (1,2) - blanket fix ok
  18. 00:58:615 (3,4) - same ok
  19. 01:08:365 (1,2) - same ok
  20. 01:13:990 (4) - too angular ok
  21. 01:16:990 (4) - too angular ok
  22. 01:19:990 (4) - same ok
  23. 01:37:615 (3) - same ok
  24. 01:39:115 (3) - same ok
  25. 01:40:615 (3) - same ok
  26. 01:43:615 (3) - same ok
  27. 01:45:115 (3) - same ok
  28. 01:46:615 (3) - same ok
  29. 01:50:740 (2,3,4) - make the slider curved and then put the circle(4) so that you get a blanket I think I did what you asked, anyway it looks better now
  30. 01:52:240 (2,3,4) - same ok
  31. 01:53:365 (1,2,3) - looks a bit messy I curved these ones as well, looks nicer
Hard

1. 00:00:865 (1,2) - blanket fix ok
  2. 00:03:865 (1,2) - same ok
  3. 00:07:240 (2,4) - same ok
  4. 00:10:240 (2,4) - blanket fix ok
  5. 00:13:240 (2,3) - same , it looks messy I had to increase DS to x1.1 for these not to touch
  6. 00:15:115 (4,5) - same thing Same
  7. 00:16:240 (2,3) - same Same
  8. 00:18:115 (4,5) - same Same
  9. 00:19:240 (2,3) - same Same
  10. 00:21:115 (4,5) - blanket fix ok
  11. 00:23:365 (1,3) - same ok
  12. 00:24:490 (5) - too angular Changed all of these to make the angle smoother
  13. 00:25:990 (4,1) - too curved and blanket fix please ok
  14. 00:27:115 (3) - the slider should end on a blue tick I kind of like these sliders though, tried to map the 3/4 with red nodes. I'll keep that in mind, if someone else suggest to change these I will
  15. 00:27:865 (4) - add a circle here Same
  16. 00:28:990 (3,1) - too curved and blanket fix please ok
  17. 00:30:115 (3) - the slider should end on a blue tick Same
  18. 00:30:865 (4) - add a circle Same
  19. 00:31:990 (3,1) - blanket fix and the 2nd slider is too angular ok
  20. 00:34:240 (2,3,4) - this is a bit messy Improved it but it may still be a bit hard to read, I don't know how to do better
  21. 00:36:865 (1,2) - too angular ok
  22. 00:38:646 (4) - same ok
  23. 00:40:146 (4) - same ok
  24. 00:41:646 (4) - same ok
  25. 00:42:115 (6,7) - blanket fix ok
  26. 00:42:865 (1,2) - too angular ok
  27. 00:44:646 (4) - too angular ok
  28. 00:46:146 (4) - same ok
  29. 00:47:646 (4) - same ok
  30. 00:48:865 (1,2) - same ok
  31. 00:50:646 (4) - same ok
  32. 00:52:146 (4) - same ok
  33. 00:53:646 (4) - same ok
  34. 00:54:865 (1,2) - same ok
  35. 00:56:646 (4) - same ok
  36. 00:58:146 (4) - same ok
  37. 01:13:990 (4,1) - blanket please ok
  38. 01:21:865 (1,3) - same ok
  39. 01:22:615 (1,3) - same ok
  40. 01:24:865 (1,2) - too angular ok
  41. 01:26:646 (4) - same ok
  42. 01:28:146 (4) - same ok
  43. 01:29:177 (7) - same ok
  44. 01:29:552 (1,3) - blanket please ok
  45. 01:30:302 (4,5) - same ok
  46. 01:30:865 (1,2) - too angular ok
  47. 01:32:646 (4) - same ok
  48. 01:34:146 (4) - same ok
  49. 01:35:177 (7) - same ok
  50. 01:35:740 (2,3) - blanket fix ok
  51. 01:36:490 (5) - too angular ok
  52. 01:38:365 (3,5) - blanket fix ok
  53. 01:39:865 (3,5) - same ok
  54. 01:44:365 (3,5) - same ok
  55. 01:45:865 (3,5) - same ok
  56. 01:47:365 (3,5) - same ok
Final Words

You reproduced the song with sliders and circles very well, but sometimes you didn't add blankets and some sliders didn't really fit. You should polish your map a bit more in order to rank it. I hope this gets ranked very soon. Keep it up! ;)

Thanks a lot for your mod ! My lower maps start to look pretty good :)
Kotori-Chan
c-come and mod me ~ *funny pan sounds*
jk :3
i love this song~

Easy

fix that ds

00:14:365 - a 1/2 reverse slider here maybe ? would hit that strong sound 00:14:552 -
00:17:552 - ^^^^
00:20:552 - ^^^^^^
01:12:865 - this really SHOULD be clickable imo,since its pretty strong and a new music section
01:13:615 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - dont really like this part,why did you ignore all that strong sounds on the white ticks you left free ?

Normal

ds again~

00:23:365 (1) - this slider is pretty ugly tbh :( just make it something curved and the world is fine again~
00:34:427 - could add a circle here
01:22:427 - ^^^^
00:49:990 (3,1,2,3,4) - make all this one combo,is all the same sound section
00:54:865 (1,2) - blanket better ;w;
00:59:927 (2) - wrong ds ?
01:09:677 - REALLY strong sound here,should be clickable

Hard

00:13:615 (3,4) - too close to each other,looks meh 00:14:365 (1,2) - 00:15:490 (5,1) - theres alot more but am too lazy to point out everything,am sure you gonna see it on your own~ especially on something like this 00:21:115 (4,5) - lul
00:27:115 (3) - the reverse arrow should be here 00:27:396 - then it would also end on this sound 00:27:677 - which suits alot better imo~
00:30:115 (3) - same on this one,just copy paste the reverse slider i guess

otherwise a pretty solid diff except that little overlaps

actually insane and extra look fine to me and fun to play,finally something different compared to that ranked boring shit
good luck with it PLS RANK <3

additional m4m~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/549479 runs
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

Kotori-Chan wrote:

c-come and mod me ~ *funny pan sounds*
jk :3
i love this song~

Easy

fix that ds oops, fixed

00:14:365 - a 1/2 reverse slider here maybe ? would hit that strong sound 00:14:552 - You're right, I changed them but are 1/2 reverse sliders ok for an Easy? I think so but I need someone to confirm
00:17:552 - ^^^^-^
00:20:552 - ^^^^^^-^
01:12:865 - this really SHOULD be clickable imo,since its pretty strong and a new music section Fixed. It was initially but then I changed the pattern and didn't pay enough attention to that, thanks
01:13:615 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - dont really like this part,why did you ignore all that strong sounds on the white ticks you left free ? I know I'm missing some rythm, but this is a slow part of the song and just before the Kiai so I want scrubs players to have a bit of time to rest. I'll keep that in mind and if someone else complains about this I can change it though :p

Normal

ds again~ fixed again

00:23:365 (1) - this slider is pretty ugly tbh :( just make it something curved and the world is fine again~ oops that on I forgot to change, put it like all the others (red node with smaller angle)
00:34:427 - could add a circle here Done, makes it more interesting, I hope it's not to hard or something though
01:22:427 - ^^^^ ^
00:49:990 (3,1,2,3,4) - make all this one combo,is all the same sound section I understand, but in this section I put like one NC every four beats, if I change this one I have to change all NC on this section and it leads to unconsistencies later on (I tried)
00:54:865 (1,2) - blanket better ;w; nazi :o fixed ;)
00:59:927 (2) - wrong ds ? Fixed. I initially put the 1/2 beats of this part on x0.8 because it was more intense, but you're the second mod complaining about this so I changed everything back to x1.0
01:09:677 - REALLY strong sound here,should be clickable oops, don't know how I missed that :p fixed

Hard

00:13:615 (3,4) - too close to each other,looks meh 00:14:365 (1,2) - 00:15:490 (5,1) Really ? I think it looks pretty neat, and I made it consistent with the same sounds through the section. I'll keep it for now - theres alot more but am too lazy to point out everything,am sure you gonna see it on your own~ especially on something like this 00:21:115 (4,5) - lul Yep this one was especially ugly, fixed it
00:27:115 (3) - the reverse arrow should be here 00:27:396 - then it would also end on this sound 00:27:677 - which suits alot better imo~ yeeaaaah, I thought this slider looked cool though... But you're the second one saying that so I fixed :p
00:30:115 (3) - same on this one,just copy paste the reverse slider i guess ^

otherwise a pretty solid diff except that little overlaps

actually insane and extra look fine to me and fun to play,finally something different compared to that ranked boring shit
good luck with it PLS RANK <3 <3 Thanks ! <3

additional m4m~ https://osu.ppy.sh/s/549479 runs
vrnl
hello from q

nice song /w/

ill do insane and extra

insane:
these 00:27:115 (3,4,5) - are spaced more than these 00:30:115 (3,4,5) - it looks like.

00:34:240 (5,5) - these should just be 1/4th repeats, yours doesnt go w the beat

00:36:865 (1,2,3) - these are 1 combo but these 00:42:865 (1,1,1) - are new combos? theyre the same sound so id make them the same way

00:53:365 (3) - move to x80 y112

01:11:739 (3,4,5,6) - i pointed this out in the extra, this is a triplet beat so do something that goes with that instead

extra:
00:15:865 (1,2,3) - space here is closer than 00:15:490 (6,7) - so move the 1 from the 1,2,3 combo the same DS as the 6,7. like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6984158 (just suggestion, dont have to use exact spot.)

00:29:177 (5) - move to x328 y124

00:34:990 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is kinda stacked weird

these 01:01:990 (4,5,1) - are closer than these 01:04:990 (4,5,1) - and theyre basically the same sound. id make the second triangles the same space as the first

01:11:739 (3,4,5,6) - this follows a triplet beat, not 1/4ths. maybe do a triplet slider pattern, heres an example https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6984188

01:22:521 (5,1) - spacing?
and these 2 01:22:990 (2,3) - are kind of curved while these 2 01:23:177 (4,5) - are straighten out. so do either one to both

thats all from me, hope this helps!
Chatree
From your req ( ^ = same as above, Imo = In my opinion)

General

1. No problem sweetheart

Easy

1. 00:51:490 - add circle here Imo
  2. 00:52:990 - ^
  3. 00:57:490 - ^
  4. 01:37:990 - ^
  5. 01:39:490 - ^
  6. 01:40:990 - ^

Normal

1. No problem. This diff is flawless Imo

Hard

1. No problem too. but, this is kinda hard for some advance player (like light Insane) :lol:

Insane

1. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - these jump look tricky Imo, make it like this 00:36:115 (1,2,3,4) would be nice
  2. 01:30:114 (1,2,3,4) - these jump so large Imo, adjust it closer little bit
Only 4.61 star? I thought It was 4.80 star hehe

Extra

1. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - make these jump like this 00:36:115 (1,2,3,4) would be nice
  2. 01:27:676 (1,2,3) - make it like this would be nice Imo

P.S I Hope this ranked soon
WITH LOVE
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda
cute boy's mod

cute boy wrote:

hello from q

nice song /w/ Yeah :)

ill do insane and extra

insane:
these 00:27:115 (3,4,5) - are spaced more than these 00:30:115 (3,4,5) - it looks like. They were, fixed

00:34:240 (5,5) - these should just be 1/4th repeats, yours doesnt go w the beat Fixed

00:36:865 (1,2,3) - these are 1 combo but these 00:42:865 (1,1,1) - are new combos? theyre the same sound so id make them the same way oops mistake from me, fixed

00:53:365 (3) - move to x80 y112 Done

01:11:739 (3,4,5,6) - i pointed this out in the extra, this is a triplet beat so do something that goes with that instead Fixed, I explain the reasoning in the Extra comment

extra:
00:15:865 (1,2,3) - space here is closer than 00:15:490 (6,7) - so move the 1 from the 1,2,3 combo the same DS as the 6,7. like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6984158 (just suggestion, dont have to use exact spot.) Was too close indeed, so fixed, but I made it an even larger DS cause there's actually a strong sound on 1 (high-pitch) that I emphasize a bit in the rest of the section like 00:18:677 (7,1) -

00:29:177 (5) - move to x328 y124 Done

00:34:990 (3,4,5,6,1) - this is kinda stacked weird I made the spacing more regular and modified the curve

these 01:01:990 (4,5,1) - are closer than these 01:04:990 (4,5,1) - and theyre basically the same sound. id make the second triangles the same space as the first Fixed

01:11:739 (3,4,5,6) - this follows a triplet beat, not 1/4ths. maybe do a triplet slider pattern, heres an example https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6984188 I tried your solution. I knew it was 1/3 beats but the fact that this is the only 1/3 section in the entire song made me worried about these being confusing, and I didn't want to make it a reverse not to break the intensity of the rythm, so I cheated a bit ;). For future mods : let me know if this causes readability issues, and if so how to fix it

01:22:521 (5,1) - spacing? Fixed
and these 2 01:22:990 (2,3) - are kind of curved while these 2 01:23:177 (4,5) - are straighten out. so do either one to both You're right, made everything straight

thats all from me, hope this helps!

KrastrovLap's mod

KrastrovLap wrote:

From your req ( ^ = same as above, Imo = In my opinion)

General

1. No problem sweetheart

Easy

1. 00:51:490 - add circle here Imo I did that to simplify the rythm a bit but it's the Kiai so I agree. Fixed these ones and the second part after that
  2. 00:52:990 - ^-^
  3. 00:57:490 - ^-^
  4. 01:37:990 - ^-^
  5. 01:39:490 - ^-^
  6. 01:40:990 - ^-^

Normal

1. No problem. This diff is flawless Imo Thanks ! But is this even possible :o

Hard

1. No problem too. but, this is kinda hard for some advance player (like light Insane) :lol: Agreed, was my goal but I hope this doesn't cause a spread issue :(

Insane

1. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - these jump look tricky Imo, make it like this 00:36:115 (1,2,3,4) would be nice Same thing as in the Extra about differentiating the sounds, but I aggree that the ovelaps were tricky to read so changed them a bit
  2. 01:30:114 (1,2,3,4) - these jump so large Imo, adjust it closer little bit Agreed, it got fixed
Only 4.61 star? I thought It was 4.80 star hehe

Extra

1. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - make these jump like this 00:36:115 (1,2,3,4) would be nice It would look nice, but I want to keep them different cause they don't map the same sounds. I made the first pattern back and forths for the choppy "co-co-co-co" and them something smoother for "come-and-watch-me". I don't know if it makes sense though x)
  2. 01:27:676 (1,2,3) - make it like this would be nice Imo You're right, it was weird. I made it pretty similar to what you proposed, but I want to keep the angle between the 1-2-3 line and the slider body sharp and unconfortable to emphasize the sound its mapping, like in the rest of the Kiai

P.S I Hope this ranked soon Thank you ! <3 Hope so too
WITH LOVE

Thanks both of you for your mods, helped a lot :)
Chibi Maruko
from my q
sorry for late. busy school now ;w;

insane
  1. 00:07:990 (4) - Avoid this overlap. Move it a little down
  2. 00:10:990 (4) - ^
  3. 00:19:427 - You miss sound note here. Stop sliderendcircle at red tick.
  4. 00:23:927 (4) - Move a circle little up to avoid overlap
  5. 00:45:490 (8) - Since you like stack i guess, Move it like a circle (4)
  6. 00:47:646 (4) - Remove slider and replace like triple stream to follow the rthyhm
  7. 00:54:865 (1,1,1) - wtf spam nc. I might you accidentaly put or not. Remove it. It looks confusing.
  8. 01:11:740 (3,4,5) - Unrankable like extra. Remove it coz it's important tho and don't follow the monstrata's style bcs it's look very extraordinary for example like zen zen zense
  9. 01:26:646 (4,5) - Stack them
  10. 01:29:177 (1,2) - ^
  11. 01:32:352 (1,2) - ^
  12. 01:35:177 (1,2) - ^
  13. 01:35:646 - You miss triple stream here. Add it
  14. 01:54:115 (5) - I might this is unusual for ending slider here. Remove it and replace to blanket slider or do what do you want

xtra
  1. 00:06:865 (1) - Maybe you'd move a circle like huge jumps bcs this sould be balance
  2. 00:14:177 (6,7) - I might i'ts better change to triple stream bcs this part like slow part are need to slow emphasize. It depends to you bcs there was many part you didn't want to fix. so, :p
  3. 00:27:115 (3,4,5) - Good rhythm bu there's a problem you need to fix about those sliders. It looks like uncomfortable playing for player. Fix it to normal slider or something stuffs. But i think this is same reason like above comment xd
  4. 00:30:115 (3,4,5) - ^
  5. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - I think it's better to DS them to more good flows
  6. 00:38:646 (4,5) - Since you like slider like this which a slider (5). So, a slider (4) should be too. This situation always same like 00:44:646 (4,5)
  7. 00:39:115 (6,7,8) - Fix these like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6995517 . Looked more harder than old
  8. 00:41:365 (3) - Looks unrecognized slider i think. change it
  9. 01:00:302 (5) - To avoid confusing for players including me, NC here
  10. 01:05:552 - You miss note here. Put here
  11. 01:08:177 (4,1) - It looked hard to read for players especially players playing this diff on attempt 1. Maybe this look like hr you know, cs5. Move it like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6995539
  12. 01:08:552 - You miss note here. Put here to make triple stream and yeah, there was slider (1) at big white tick
  13. 01:29:177 (1,2) - Stack them since you followed the strong beats.
  14. 01:35:177 (1,2) - ^
  15. 01:47:646 (1,2) - ^
  16. 01:51:677 - pls don't ignore sound since you must follow at kiai time. So, for like this should be too. put note here or make stream 1/4 bcs i hear lel

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!
bye
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

Chibi Maruko wrote:

from my q
sorry for late. busy school now ;w;

insane
  1. 00:07:990 (4) - Avoid this overlap. Move it a little down Done
  2. 00:10:990 (4) - ^ ^
  3. 00:19:427 - You miss sound note here. Stop sliderendcircle at red tick. Yep better that way, fixed
  4. 00:23:927 (4) - Move a circle little up to avoid overlap Fixed
  5. 00:45:490 (8) - Since you like stack i guess, Move it like a circle (4) Fixed, I actually unstacked everything
  6. 00:47:646 (4) - Remove slider and replace like triple stream to follow the rthyhm Fixed, not by triplet but 1/2 slider + note
  7. 00:54:865 (1,1,1) - wtf spam nc. I might you accidentaly put or not. Remove it. It looks confusing. Fixed, it was a mistake
  8. 01:11:740 (3,4,5) - Unrankable like extra. Remove it coz it's important tho and don't follow the monstrata's style bcs it's look very extraordinary for example like zen zen zense That's what I thought. I put it back like it was before, 1/4 stream (it's kind of cheating with the rythm but I don't think it causes readability issues)
  9. 01:26:646 (4,5) - Stack them Done
  10. 01:29:177 (1,2) - ^ I want to keep these ones kind of separated, cause the sounds they're mapping feels like better represented by some cursor movement
  11. 01:32:352 (1,2) - ^ Done
  12. 01:35:177 (1,2) - ^ Same as above
  13. 01:35:646 - You miss triple stream here. Add it I don't think the *click* in the background is worth mapping when what you can hear is mainly the bell sound on 1/2 beats
  14. 01:54:115 (5) - I might this is unusual for ending slider here. Remove it and replace to blanket slider or do what do you want Done

xtra
  1. 00:06:865 (1) - Maybe you'd move a circle like huge jumps bcs this sould be balance Done
  2. 00:14:177 (6,7) - I might i'ts better change to triple stream bcs this part like slow part are need to slow emphasize. It depends to you bcs there was many part you didn't want to fix. so, :p Not sure to understand your reasoning. There's no sound to support triple anyway so I feel like 1/2 slider + note is better ? idk
  3. 00:27:115 (3,4,5) - Good rhythm bu there's a problem you need to fix about those sliders. It looks like uncomfortable playing for player. Fix it to normal slider or something stuffs. But i think this is same reason like above comment xd The uncorfortable movement is done on purpose. I mapped these 3/4 sounds the same way accross the sound. I want to make it kind of uncorftable with slider direction pointing the opposite way of the next slider to emphasize the weird choppy sound, plus this is kind of slow and break the rythm of the rest of the song
  4. 00:30:115 (3,4,5) - ^ ^
  5. 00:35:365 (1,2,3,4) - I think it's better to DS them to more good flows Done
  6. 00:38:646 (4,5) - Since you like slider like this which a slider (5). So, a slider (4) should be too. This situation always same like 00:44:646 (4,5) Agreed, changed them, and also some in the second Kiai
  7. 00:39:115 (6,7,8) - Fix these like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6995517 . Looked more harder than old Nice, I also oriented the (5) slider accordingly
  8. 00:41:365 (3) - Looks unrecognized slider i think. change it Fixed
  9. 01:00:302 (5) - To avoid confusing for players including me, NC here Done
  10. 01:05:552 - You miss note here. Put here I thought it wasn't really audible but you're right, it is. I mapped it with a slider tail as its still not an important sound
  11. 01:08:177 (4,1) - It looked hard to read for players especially players playing this diff on attempt 1. Maybe this look like hr you know, cs5. Move it like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6995539 Done
  12. 01:08:552 - You miss note here. Put here to make triple stream and yeah, there was slider (1) at big white tick I know there is a *clink* sound here, but I want to map only the high pitched sound as this is the only thing we can really hear here
  13. 01:29:177 (1,2) - Stack them since you followed the strong beats. Same reasoning as in the Insane, I feel like this needs movement. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about this
  14. 01:35:177 (1,2) - ^ ^
  15. 01:47:646 (1,2) - ^ ^
  16. 01:51:677 - pls don't ignore sound since you must follow at kiai time. So, for like this should be too. put note here or make stream 1/4 bcs i hear lel Fixed. I fixed it in the Insane diff also by the way, as there was the same issue

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!
bye
Thanks a lot for the mod :)
direday
Hi! From my Queue

General
This is "Trap" music genre, not dubstep.

I see you want to improve so I will be a bit harsh but reasonable.

The way Insane and extra are mapped right now most likely will not be ranked. The flow is very linear and Strong sounds and it lacks solid structure in general. Sorry if I'm too vague:
  1. Try making the difference in spacing between strong and weak sounds more pronounced. This and SV is what makes the map feel more like it's connected to music. For example claps here 00:13:615 (4) - 00:15:115 (4) - 00:16:615 (4) etc are fairly strong in this part but your map doesn't reflect it at all having 00:16:615 (4,5) - spaced equaly. I suggest deciding on a set distance for each sound and sticking to it inside the same part of the song. For example each time there is a strong clap in music the spacing is 1.4x or smth like that. That's just one way to do it but it's easiest to describe.
  2. Try making flow less linear. For example when there are two similar sounds separated by another (e.g. synth-clap-synth) you can place 2nd of similar sounds in same place making the player to return where he was.
  3. 00:19:052 (2) - there are no sound here btw, just noticed. Wasn't doing that kind of mod tbh
  4. 00:14:271 (6) - here and in similar places too. It's possible to rank an overmapped stuff but there is no need to do it here imo. 00:14:365 (7) - is big white tick and most of the time it is a strong sound. You may want to emphasize it more. By creating a slider like 00:14:271 (6) - you emphasize something that doesn't even have sound in music.
  5. Try creating more structured shapes. Can't really teach you how. You've got to have sense for it. For example 00:14:177 (6,7) - this looks bad considering you have 00:14:927 (3,4) - that looks fine. But then again 00:14:177 (6) - has no sound in music and 00:14:927 (3) - has just one and both of them mapped the same. Those kind of things are certanly unrankable.
  6. I recommend sticking to "same sound - same objects" principle. For example these 00:20:552 (2,3,4) - sound very similar to 00:19:240 (3,4) - yet they are circles. Wild problem with blanket btw 00:19:240 (3).
Same things apply for Insane diff and stylistic things to every diff.

Hope that helped. Goodl luck!
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

direday wrote:

Hi! From my Queue

General
This is "Trap" music genre, not dubstep. ok

I see you want to improve so I will be a bit harsh but reasonable.

The way Insane and extra are mapped right now most likely will not be ranked. The flow is very linear and Strong sounds and it lacks solid structure in general. Sorry if I'm too vague: This is only valid for the first 20 sec you've modded, the rest of the map really isn't, but you're right about this intro, I now see it got too many flaws
  1. Try making the difference in spacing between strong and weak sounds more pronounced. This and SV is what makes the map feel more like it's connected to music. For example claps here 00:13:615 (4) - 00:15:115 (4) - 00:16:615 (4) etc are fairly strong in this part but your map doesn't reflect it at all having 00:16:615 (4,5) - spaced equaly. I suggest deciding on a set distance for each sound and sticking to it inside the same part of the song. For example each time there is a strong clap in music the spacing is 1.4x or smth like that. That's just one way to do it but it's easiest to describe. Fixed. I actually don't emphasize using much DS changes but rather SV for strong sounds though
  2. Try making flow less linear. For example when there are two similar sounds separated by another (e.g. synth-clap-synth) you can place 2nd of similar sounds in same place making the player to return where he was. I used this back and forth idea
  3. 00:19:052 (2) - there are no sound here btw, just noticed. Wasn't doing that kind of mod tbh I was actually mapping the voice here, but you're right that it might be better to stick only to the instrument to make the rythme clearer. Changed
  4. 00:14:271 (6) - here and in similar places too. It's possible to rank an overmapped stuff but there is no need to do it here imo. same 00:14:365 (7) - is big white tick and most of the time it is a strong sound. You may want to emphasize it more. By creating a slider like 00:14:271 (6) - you emphasize something that doesn't even have sound in music. changed
  5. Try creating more structured shapes. Can't really teach you how. You've got to have sense for it. For example 00:14:177 (6,7) - this looks bad considering you have 00:14:927 (3,4) - that looks fine. But then again 00:14:177 (6) - has no sound in music and 00:14:927 (3) - has just one and both of them mapped the same. Those kind of things are certanly unrankable. changed
  6. I recommend sticking to "same sound - same objects" principle. For example these 00:20:552 (2,3,4) - sound very similar to 00:19:240 (3,4) - yet they are circles. Wild problem with blanket btw 00:19:240 (3). I based the remap of this part on that
I basically remapped this entire part of the Extra and Insane (from 00:12:865 (1) - to 00:21:865 (10) - ). To summarize I emphasize two kind of strong sounds (claps and drums) with hitsounds and with higher velocity sliders. The rest is mapped only by circles following the rythm of the instruments (not the voice) with patterns that I hope are consistent enough

Same things apply for Insane diff and stylistic things to every diff.

Hope that helped. Goodl luck!

Thanks for the mod
Flufinn
no kudosu but source cannot be a youtube link - leave it blank since there is no source, just an artist.

A source would be needed if the music was from a certain TV show, Game etc.

for example, this map, the artist is toby fox but it is from the game UNDERTALE, meaning UNDERTALE is the source
-Brites-
EXTRA

00:17:052 - Has a Sound ( 1/6 ) 00:17:177 - Has a Sound
00:19:802 - 00:19:865 - 00:19:927 - Has a stream ( 1/6 )
00:23:552 - 00:23:615 - 00:23:677 - 00:23:740 - Has a stream ( 1/6 ) again...
00:23:865 - 00:23:927 - 00:23:990 - Has a triple ( 1/6 )
00:24:396 - Has a sound ( 1/8 )
00:41:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thW7q/279a203d33.jpg You'd better do it
00:45:865 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWfe/512aa08f0a.jpg You'd better do it
00:51:865 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWsb/463c169b7d.jpg You'd better do it
00:56:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWz5/c008952314.jpg You'd better do it
01:11:740 (3,4,5,1) - http://puu.sh/thWH5/2191834b76.jpg You'd better do it
01:12:115 (1) - http://puu.sh/thWML/e406a0ea0d.jpg You'd better do it
01:24:865 (1) - http://puu.sh/thWT2/5299ac9b84.jpgYou'd better do it
01:32:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thX01/a758ed8041.jpg You'd better do it

:D GL
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

-Brites- wrote:

EXTRA

00:17:052 - Has a Sound ( 1/6 ) It's beaaaarly audible, would be confusing to map 00:17:177 - Has a Sound In this part which is kind of slow I only want to map the high-pitched instrument, but I admit that this *click* sound is audible and may be worth mapping. I don't change it now but if someone else points that out I might change my mind about it
00:19:802 - 00:19:865 - 00:19:927 - Has a stream ( 1/6 )
00:23:552 - 00:23:615 - 00:23:677 - 00:23:740 - Has a stream ( 1/6 ) again...
00:23:865 - 00:23:927 - 00:23:990 - Has a triple ( 1/6 ) I don't really want to map the 1/6 *click* quiet sounds and focus on the loud high-piched instrument instead
00:24:396 - Has a sound ( 1/8 ) I'm mapping the voice here which is much more important
00:41:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thW7q/279a203d33.jpg You'd better do it why ? seems too linear considering the weird change in sounds here I want to emphasize that by a sharp change in direction between (4) and (5)
00:45:865 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWfe/512aa08f0a.jpg You'd better do it I agree with the position of (5), I had to modify the position of (6) though to keep the snap far enough
00:51:865 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWsb/463c169b7d.jpg You'd better do it Changed it kind of like that but not really :p I'm not changing the slider shape and I kept a sharper angle between (3) and (4)
00:56:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thWz5/c008952314.jpg You'd better do it Changed
01:11:740 (3,4,5,1) - http://puu.sh/thWH5/2191834b76.jpg You'd better do it I put the 3 sliders closer togeteher but they are still parallel and made them closer to the slider (1)
01:12:115 (1) - http://puu.sh/thWML/e406a0ea0d.jpg You'd better do it Changed
01:24:865 (1) - http://puu.sh/thWT2/5299ac9b84.jpgYou'd better do it If I change this slider shape I have to change everyone of them in the Kiai section to be consistent, I like this shape tough
01:32:365 (3,4,5) - http://puu.sh/thX01/a758ed8041.jpg You'd better do it That's too linear it feels like.

:D GL
Thanks for the mod !
maefok
Hello

EXTRA mod

00:33:865 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Could be a bit more exciting, not saying it isn't fine but it feels like we are getting into the heart of the song yet it is boring to play

00:53:646 (4,5,6) - I don't get this. The slidder ends on no sound. I don't really get which part of the music I'm playing. It isn't hard to hit because the pattern is easy but there's no music behind it I can hear.

01:21:865 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1) - The shape is awkward and the spacing between the notes is inequal. Try curving it in a nicer shape and make sure the spacing stays the same.

01:48:115 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Super awkard sequence. I feel like putting those next to each other makes it really hard to play. Maybe separating 01:48:677 (8,9,10) - from the rest could make it more readable.

01:56:365 (1) - No, dis no gud.
Frost
hi, from q
sorry that i'm kinda late :p

General

• could add "Yung GEMMY" to tags, as they're listed as a featured artist for this song

Extra

• 00:03:865 (1,2) - this is just being really nazi but it bothers me how (1) doesn't curve into (2) well lol
    00:09:865 (1,2) - ^ i'm so picky, sorry lmao
    00:40:146 (4,5) - spacing seems a bit short imo
    00:47:646 (5,6,7,8,9) - i feel like there should be more note density here (more streamy bc of the music)
    01:12:115 (1,2,3) - this part is 1/3, should look like:
    01:20:365 (1,2) - spaced too closely
    01:25:990 (6,1,2,3) - could just be me, but this feels kinda weird to play
    01:37:146 (2,3,4) - most of your other kickslider-into-circle patterns aren't spaced nearly this far, maybe push them together a bit?

Insane

• 00:00:865 (1,2) - why are these so close if 00:01:615 (3,4) are so far away? they have the same spacing in the music
    00:57:302 (4,5,6) - no need for a triple here tbh
    01:11:740 (3,4,5,6,1) - 1/3, not 1/4
    01:12:115 (1,2,3) - ^
    01:24:865 (1,2,3,4) - spacing seems really random here
    01:29:177 (1,2,1) - space more?

gj, pretty polished mapset
gl on rank :D
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

Frost wrote:

hi, from q
sorry that i'm kinda late :p

General

• could add "Yung GEMMY" to tags, as they're listed as a featured artist for this song Done. I added YDG too for the same reason

Extra

• 00:03:865 (1,2) - this is just being really nazi but it bothers me how (1) doesn't curve into (2) well lol That's ok to nazi-mod sometimes :p Hope I made it better
    00:09:865 (1,2) - ^ i'm so picky, sorry lmao Same
    00:40:146 (4,5) - spacing seems a bit short imo That's actually made on purpose as the music stops briefly at that moment. I don't know if it's ok though
    00:47:646 (5,6,7,8,9) - i feel like there should be more note density here (more streamy bc of the music) I'm not sure, I'm mainly mapping the instrument and try to avoid streams on the *click* sound in the background as they are not so audible. I'm probably wrong on this so I'll keep it in mind, might change it if future mods go this way too :p
    01:12:115 (1,2,3) - this part is 1/3, should look like: Fixed
    01:20:365 (1,2) - spaced too closely Fixed
    01:25:990 (6,1,2,3) - could just be me, but this feels kinda weird to play You're right, I reduced the spacing and changed the angle to make it more natural I think
    01:37:146 (2,3,4) - most of your other kickslider-into-circle patterns aren't spaced nearly this far, maybe push them together a bit? Done

Insane

• 00:00:865 (1,2) - why are these so close if 00:01:615 (3,4) are so far away? they have the same spacing in the music Fixed
    00:57:302 (4,5,6) - no need for a triple here tbh You're right, turned it into 1/2 jumps
    01:11:740 (3,4,5,6,1) - 1/3, not 1/4 I know, I know. That's been an issue for me. If you look at previous mods, I first decided to change to 1/3 stream like in Extra but then put back this 1/4 stream instead. The reason is that this is the only 1/3 stream in the entire song and it causes big readability issues in my opinion. I'm keeping it simple in the Insane for now, even if this means cheating a bit with the rythm.
    01:12:115 (1,2,3) - ^ Same here for the sliders, although I could change the sliders to 1/3 without changing the stream as the sliders would be easier to read, still think this might be confusing. I need more advice on this part to decide cause idk :p
    01:24:865 (1,2,3,4) - spacing seems really random here You're right, fixed. Made it consistent with the rest, meaning normal 1/2 around x1.6-x1.7, 1/4 around x0.5-x0.7 and snaps around x2.1-x2.3 with some exceptions
    01:29:177 (1,2,1) - space more? Fixed

gj, pretty polished mapset
gl on rank :D Thanks<3
Thanks a lot ! :)
TheKingHenry
Hello mod quick check from my queue~
Easy
  1. The lower diffs look indeed a lot better than I remember them, but there are still slight naziable visuals like blankets slightly off or smth, such as this 00:32:365 (2,3) -the slider 2 is little too curved to look good in the blanket. Also 00:37:990 (2,3) - blanket off
  2. 00:33:115 (3) - ending on strong sound, maybe that could be made clickable?
Normal
  1. 00:04:615 (2,3) - would play better if these were reversed
  2. 00:16:240 (2,3) - these should prob be stacked
Hard
  1. 00:28:990 (3,1) - blanket off
  2. 00:32:365 (1) - lmao nice (going forward looks like you actually used several of these lol)
  3. 01:13:990 (4,1) - should blanket
Insane+Extra
  1. similar small visual things to fix can be found here as in lower diffs. What's good thought that now these 2 diffs are more clearly different from each other and also relevant as in what kind of patterns they have compared to the other. Insane is still kinda extraish when looking at what kind of patterns you use at places using the uncommon rhythms this song has, but nevertheless it's a lot better distinction than last time I checked.
  1. Finally to note, you increased notable the amount of rhythmically uncommon sliders especially in the harder diffs, like you have now mapped more of those sounds audible in the song. And thats okay. Remember tho to always check how they play, since having a lot of them can mush the map up playing wise if you don't keep them so that it's easy to read what slider is what kind and thus not confusing. Tho at the same time having more of them makes player more familiar with em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good luck!
Topic Starter
Greedy_Panda

TheKingHenry wrote:

Hello mod quick check from my queue~
Easy
  1. The lower diffs look indeed a lot better than I remember them, but there are still slight naziable visuals like blankets slightly off or smth, such as this 00:32:365 (2,3) -the slider 2 is little too curved to look good in the blanket. I hope I fixed it Also 00:37:990 (2,3) - blanket off Fixed
  2. 00:33:115 (3) - ending on strong sound, maybe that could be made clickable? You're right, changed it
Normal
  1. 00:04:615 (2,3) - would play better if these were reversed Changed
  2. 00:16:240 (2,3) - these should prob be stacked It was slighly off indeed, fixed
Hard
  1. 00:28:990 (3,1) - blanket off Fixed
  2. 00:32:365 (1) - lmao nice (going forward looks like you actually used several of these lol)
  3. 01:13:990 (4,1) - should blanket Fixed
Insane+Extra
  1. similar small visual things to fix can be found here as in lower diffs. What's good thought that now these 2 diffs are more clearly different from each other and also relevant as in what kind of patterns they have compared to the other. Insane is still kinda extraish when looking at what kind of patterns you use at places using the uncommon rhythms this song has, but nevertheless it's a lot better distinction than last time I checked. Thanks ! :) I focused a lot on that thanks to you're previous mod. You basically made me remap everything following your recommendations and I think the result is much better thanks to that
  1. Finally to note, you increased notable the amount of rhythmically uncommon sliders especially in the harder diffs, like you have now mapped more of those sounds audible in the song. And thats okay. Remember tho to always check how they play, since having a lot of them can mush the map up playing wise if you don't keep them so that it's easy to read what slider is what kind and thus not confusing. Tho at the same time having more of them makes player more familiar with em ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Those uncommon sliders and uncommon rythms are part of the style I want to give to this map, so that's why I focused a lot on them. Concerning readability I try to be careful but I know I still need a lot of testplays and mod to tell me if there are readability issues somewhere. I'm unable to find them myself as I created the map and know the rythm by heart :p
Good luck!
Thanks a lot for your mods !!! Helped me a lot :)
Renumi
As per the:

Nevo's Group of Modders; (´・◡・`) Modding Queue™

Delivering a long-ish mod for the Easy and Normal difficulties (you only wanted aesthetics mainly but I couldn't help but point out almost everything else).

[ General]
  1. I don't know how comfortable I feel about your metadata; is there a reliable/verifiable source for the artist name and title?
  2. I think Combo Colours '1' and '3' are a bit too alike.
  3. Your timing is a bit off to me, Offset 871 works best for me, but maybe that's just overly personal (while we're talking about mp3; at least cut the outro).
  4. 01:48:865 - Second Kiai should end here and not 01:49:052 - here in Easy.

[ Easy]
  1. 00:03:490 (4,2) - While good in theory, I don't know how well beginner players could read this. There are some instances where this is alright to use (in my own opinion; such as what you did 00:06:490 (4,1) - here), but I don't know how I'm leaning towards this. You want to make this difficulty as easy and simplistic as can be, and I don't think stacks are all that great to use in a difficulty of this skill level, all in all.
  2. 00:03:865 (1,2) - Imperfect blanket.
  3. 00:06:865 (1,3) - Did you mean to stack these?
  4. 00:07:615 (2,3) - Very very small pixel blanket near the sliderend.
  5. 00:08:365 (3,3) - These slider shapes aren't all that visually pleasing to look at, compared to the latter at the very least.
  6. 00:11:365 (3,1) - Where these meant to have a parallel? If so, then they don't really match up well 'side by side' so to say. When doing this you want to make sure what you did matches up well and neat when compared next to each other parallel-wise, which is very lacking here, demonstrated by the extra space in between the sliderheads in comparison to the sliderends.
    This is what you have now
    and this is (more or less) what you want to aim for
  7. 00:17:365 (3,4) - Different sound here; I wouldn't suggest making it 'exactly' to 00:14:365 (3,4) - . I'd use this rhythm instead.
  8. 00:24:865 (1,4,1,1,3) - I don't understand the 'claps' here when every other sound is pretty alike, the only other difference being the chord progression.
  9. 00:24:865 (1,2) - Rhythm here is pretty weird. For example, the transition here from 00:24:865 (1) - this note to the slider is uneasy since you're using different types of patterns for an equally as sound strong. More so; using this, you're missing out on quite a lot of beats that can be easily heard throughout 00:25:240 (2) - this slider. Maybe try using this rhythm instead?
  10. 00:27:115 (4) - This kind of ties in with the previous point; you're skipping over a lot of important sounds here (a good example of this would be the fact that the repeat doesn't land on any important sound; quite literally everything in this tiny section that should be mapped, even in the lowest tier of difficulty).
  11. 00:31:240 (1,2) - Did you also mean to stack this?
  12. 00:38:365 (3) - Whistle on sliderend sounds nice on this, just personal, though.
  13. 00:42:115 (4,2) - Blanket on this feels a tad too tight, compared to your other ones.
  14. 00:45:865 (1) - Give this slider some hitsounds to compensate for the other million sounds going on here as of now.
  15. 00:52:990 (2,3,4) - The parallel line here kills me, and even so I don't see you doing this in any other part of the map, which kinda stands out and looks like the elephant in the room in this difficulty, for me at least. I'd arrange like so, but you don't necessarily have to see from my point of view.
  16. 00:56:365 (3,1) - I'm sure you could find a blanket or a line or something for this, the aesthetics of these two side by side in the editor kills my eyes.
  17. 00:56:365 (3,5) - Don't really like how these almost come into contact with each other; maybe move '2' a bit to the left so you can adjust for a more 'comfortable' placement to '3'?
  18. 00:58:615 (2,4) - Really bad idea to do this in an Easy-level difficulty, like a really bad idea. I recommend to change it to anything else that's not what it is right now. New players can't read overlaps and stacks like this.
  19. 01:00:865 - I don't think anything here really calls for any mapping, but that's really just me.
  20. 01:10:615 (2,4) - Maybe blanket these by bending '2' and making it resemble '1'?
  21. 01:12:865 (5,1) - Swap NC's.
  22. 01:12:865 (5,1) - Why not make '5' flow more into '1'?
  23. 01:12:865 (5,1) - Added suggestion, if you raised '1' more, you could make 01:15:115 (3,1) - and 01:13:615 (1,2) - look as if they were placed centered, playfield wise, which would really fit a map of this style caliber (curvy and linear aesthetics, imo).
  24. 01:13:615 (1) - Why start this rhythm here when it really should be starting 01:12:865 (5) - here?
  25. 01:15:115 (3,4,4) - Again, you could do something more interesting than having the same rhythm repeated four times. There's so much room for improvement (rhythm-wise) here, and you're not really seeing and taking it.
  26. 01:26:365 (3) - Kind of like I pointed out before, no hitsounds on such strong sounds is a good example of bad emphasis.
  27. 01:28:990 (3) - Why not replace this for a 1/2 slider? Even for an Easy, you're allowed to get away with a few fast sliders if it emphasises rhythm correctly.
  28. 01:34:990 (3,4) - Flow here is extremely contradictory to every other flow choice you've had in the difficulty so far (like 00:55:990 (2,3) - and 00:39:865 (1,2,3) -; I could really go on).
  29. 01:36:865 (1,2,3) - You could do something more interesting here with all the beats in the background; this is just pretty poor simplification (maybe with a repeat or something)?
  30. 01:37:615 (2,3,5,6,2,3,2,3,5,6,2,3) - I'd categorise this as a 'diff spike', seeing as this is the only time where you do this, making the difficulty just look unbalanced, and even so, skipping a lot of important rhythms that could and should be mapped here.
  31. 01:48:865 (1) - Lot of heavy beats here. Maybe add a drum sampleset from this point onward?
  32. 01:48:865 (1) - What happened to the Distance Snap here (1.0x to 0.80x). If this was intentional though, please note that most Easy difficulties should consist of one DS; it's a very rare occasion that multiple DS'es should be used in lower tier difficulties, and there are some scenarios that justify this, but seeing how you used it in this song, it really doesn't do it much justice and generally speaking, is a pretty bad idea. So all in all, I'd suggest making it consistent with 1.0x DS all the way through (shouldn't be too hard, right).
Overall, I really like your aesthetics, but the mapping concepts you use to display such are really weird for me.

[ Normal]
I think the SV is quite a step up from Easy's.
Hitsounds in this differ from Easy's too; some examples would be whistles 00:24:490 (3,4) - here.
  1. 00:01:427 - I recommend you map this beat, seeing as how this is a 'Normal' and you can have more freedom over what to do in relation to an Easy (this would apply to wherever else it falls onward).
  2. 00:06:865 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - You could do something else here instead of normal notes. You want to have more density and overall technicality in a Normal than in an Easy; this part just kind of seems like an Easy + more aiming (you want to strive to not do that).
  3. 00:12:865 (1) - Kind of ties in with the point above; you could definitely do something more interesting here, for example, you could map the way more prominent vocals and emphasise that with a slider (hold with the "talking to strangers online-").
  4. 00:12:865 (1,1,1,1) - Yeah, pretty poor rhythm choice in all of these, such as the way these are all set up; this could slide as an Easy with more spacing, which is really bad in a mapset.
  5. 00:20:365 (1) - Weird how you only map this once, making it the odd one out. This is the kind of rhythm you should be using (in my opinion) but it's the fewest you actually... use. I suggest mapping more of these, for reasons which I've explained well above this point.
  6. 00:21:115 (2,3,1) - This is really nice though o:
  7. 00:24:115 (2,3) - This is good, do more of this. It emphasises rhythm well, but I really wish I could say the same for the visual aspect. Maybe make them completely parallel to one another?
  8. 00:27:677 (4) - Add a whistle on this sliderend if you want to be consistent with your hitsounding.
  9. 00:30:115 (3) - Same sound; why not have a clap on both ends?
  10. 00:31:615 (2) - Mistake adding a normal sampleset here?
  11. 00:33:677 - Add a note here for consistency?
  12. 00:46:615 (3) - Remove whistle for consistency here too.
  13. 00:50:365 (1,3,4) - These aren't perfectly in-between if that was your intention, and even so if it wasn't, I think you should make it so since it looks better in terms of aesthetics.
  14. 01:00:865 - I don't think here calls for many sounds to map to, too.
  15. 01:11:365 (1,2,3) - These don't land on anything important, pretty bad rhythm simplification if you were to ask me. I'd change to a rhythm like this.
  16. 01:11:740 (2,1) - If you did the suggestion above, follow this one too, if not then move on to the next one, but I think the very least you could do here is to blanket these, because the way you try to avoid an overlap here leaves not much room for the note to be, looking bad and flowing pretty bad too, overall.
  17. 01:16:990 (4,4) - Why the clap here? Sounds pretty odd; at least have them repeat from sliderhead to sliderend for more emphasis.
  18. 01:30:115 - Highly suggest you map this beat to keep a constant rhythm. The way you stop is pretty bad (likewise to 01:36:115 - ).
  19. 01:36:302 (3,3) - Stack.
  20. 01:49:240 (2,4) - Dangerously close and don't like the flow here. There are a million things you could do here, but maybe place this note next to '3', but still high (like x:365|y:226)?
  21. 01:52:990 (4) - Move more to the left for flow?
  22. 01:54:115 (3) - Normal curve is better and cleaner.
Pretty decent in theory, but I recommend you focus more on the playability aspect of the map, rather than aesthetics.
Sorry for the modwall >.>|||
That's all from me. While I think you did a good job, there's still a lot of room for improvement in such a map. I wish you the best of luck, though (if you need any clarification or more points on the map, feel free to find me and let me know)!
show more