forum

IOSYS - Border of Death

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
machol30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 at 4:46:47 PM

Artist: IOSYS
Title: Border of Death
BPM: 160
Filesize: 16576kb
Play Time: 03:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.34 stars, 206 notes)
  2. Mafiamaster's Normal (4.1 stars, 291 notes)
  3. Hard (4.82 stars, 503 notes)
Download: IOSYS - Border of Death
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I think it's all good to go now! :D

24/8/08 - Added mafiamaster's normal, shortened title name, added video, Easy mode added, moved to complete.
30/8/08 - Changed one or two things in Easy and Hard (placement, sounds, whatever). Some combo changes to Mafiamaster's Normal.
2/9/09 - Added a note in Hard.
Mafiamaster
Is it alright if I create the Normal difficulty? :D

Download: 2MB - Pluto Relinquish (Blazevoir) [Taiko].osu
Topic Starter
machol30

Mafiamaster wrote:

Is it alright if I create the Normal difficulty? :D
Please, feel free to do so! :)

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Too lazy to make more difficulties. If some one can get a Normal and Easy modes, that would be really cool! <3
Mafiamaster
Lol, ok. Just wanted to make sure. Well here is Normal! I don't know if you're a huge fan of videos in beatmaps but here's
the Border of Death video that I uploaded on mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0qvchjduotg

Also the name of the song is kind of long. Border of Death is fine, that way you can see the difficulty in game. But that's just me, you can do what you want. :)

Mine maybe needs looking at though, lol. :P

Download: IOSYS - Border of Death (Mafiamaster) [Mafiamaster's Normal].osu
Mafiamaster
Aw dang, I think IOSYS - Border of Death (Mafiamaster) [Mafiamaster's Normal].osu, (the Mafiamaster part in parenthesis) was suppose to be your name. Sorry if I did it wrong. :( I can create it again in your name if it's neccesary. :)
Topic Starter
machol30

Mafiamaster wrote:

Aw dang, I think IOSYS - Border of Death (Mafiamaster) [Mafiamaster's Normal].osu, (the Mafiamaster part in parenthesis) was suppose to be your name. Sorry if I did it wrong. :( I can create it again in your name if it's neccesary. :)
Naw, it's alright. All I did really is add the video you posted so far. I'm going to do some stuff with Normal later. I'm getting back into actually playing rather than editing and modding.
Mafiamaster
My normal isnt good enough to use... :cry: Lol jk. Thanks for using the video at least. ;) Also good luck with PLAYING! :D!!
Topic Starter
machol30
update~

buraimaster1234 wrote:

24/8/08 - Added mafiamaster's normal, shortened title name, added video, Easy mode added, moved to complete.

edit: and I am back from break editing (not modding)! :P
luckydog_old
I really enjoyed the song and the video accompanying it. It's very well done. I gave it a good vote for you
Rolled
<Rolled> haven't done this in a while burai
<Rolled> but going to instabubblei

edit: Also I'm aware of hard's length. Doesn't bother me though.
Mogsy
I say that the length of the map is forgivable, given how entertaining it is.

And I say that this is good enough for ranking. Great work, burai.
DSata
All I can say it's great map, along with a great song with a nice video included. Also my arm is crying after playing [Hard].
Mafiamaster
Yay its ranked! Can't wait to get home from school right now to play, lol. :D
Cyclone
Ok, i've known about this for a while, but never set anything.

-11ms online offset.

It's not perfect, but nothing will be with its fluctuating offset.

EDIT: i should have said multiple offsets.