forum

Help with tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FeralHeart
sorry, didn't really know where to put this.

So, I've been attempting to play osu on my new laptop a while now, but the simple fact is - using a trackpad SUCKS, even on easy difficulty.

I've heard that playing on tablet is supposed to be one of the best ways to play, so I was thinking of installing my old tablet.
Well, it's not that old actually, only about a year old.

The only problem is that I'm not sure if its windows 10 compatible (my new laptop is windows 10, my old one was windows 8.1) plus, when I had it installed on my old laptop, it worked fine for a while, but one day I went to use it, and whilst the drivers all said they were working, it just was not picking up any imput at all. The pen was fully charged, too.

It's a Huion tablet and the model is DWH69 - so if anyone has had the same or similar tablet, is this a regular problem, is it easily fixed, ect.? Is there updated drivers I needed, and if so, how do I get them?
I paid a decent amount of money for it (even if i did choose huion over wacom because it was cheaper) so I'll be kinda annoyed if it turns out its faulty or won't work >.<
Adorn
t/240983
This should be in Gameplay and Rankings.
There's no skill difference between tablet and mouse. Simply preference. As for your tablet issue, I'll dig around for some answers but I personally use a Wacom Intuos. o/
I would recommend just using a mouse if you can't figure out the tablet because there's no real skill difference, one is just maybe a little easier to pick up.
KupcaH

Flannel wrote:

There's no skill difference between tablet and mouse. Simply preference.
No, there is.